Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,632 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:15 PM

How To Make Banga Rice. Step-by-step Guide - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How To Make Banga Rice. Step-by-step Guide (20426 Views)

How To Cook Delta Banga Rice (Urhobo & Isoko Version) / Easter Fried Rice | Step By Step Guide To Make Fried Rice / "My Husband Didn't Put His Sperm In My Food" - Delta Madam Banga Rice (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Make Banga Rice. Step-by-step Guide by Chopchopfine: 4:16pm On Jun 30, 2022
It's my first attempt na, abeg give me the recipe. Please I need it.
ahnie:
Nice cook
But I beg to disagree with this your Banga rice
The one we prep in warri isn't like this.

Pls don't feel bad...nice cook kiss
Re: How To Make Banga Rice. Step-by-step Guide by Chopchopfine: 4:17pm On Jun 30, 2022
My dear we must marry oh
SIMONEKPA7:
The hustle for naira land online husband's is real.
Every body just de try become cook

1 Like

Re: How To Make Banga Rice. Step-by-step Guide by Chopchopfine: 4:18pm On Jun 30, 2022
If you are ever opportune to visit Delta State, just try it out there,you will get the best experience
littleguy444:
Banga soup, Banga Rice is there any other thing with Banga.
Meanwhile I have not been lucky enough to have tasted any of this and any day I am going to have the opportunity I hope it will worth the hype.
Re: How To Make Banga Rice. Step-by-step Guide by Chopchopfine: 4:19pm On Jun 30, 2022
Yes it does
Cypress042:
Nice, hope it taste good.
Re: How To Make Banga Rice. Step-by-step Guide by Chopchopfine: 4:19pm On Jun 30, 2022
It's a Delta State delicacy
Dshocker:
Banga usually comes in form of soup and white rice, so i don't understand this banga jollof
Re: How To Make Banga Rice. Step-by-step Guide by Ndibuna: 4:21pm On Jun 30, 2022
I'm quite impressed with seun lalasticlala Mynd44 OAM4J for paying attention to food section. It's been helpful

2 Likes

Re: How To Make Banga Rice. Step-by-step Guide by Ginaz(f): 4:22pm On Jun 30, 2022
I'm from delta state.

this your banga rice no represent us o. we first boil the rice half cooked , then add the banga water to it, lace it with correct fish, fresh pepper, onions etc. it's usually soft when it's done, not this strong rice I'm seeing in your video.

if urhobo mothers cook this food for you, you fit naked baf!

urhobo wado!

3 Likes

Re: How To Make Banga Rice. Step-by-step Guide by Cypress042(m): 4:24pm On Jun 30, 2022
Chopchopfine:
Yes it does
Dish small for me in that plate over there wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Make Banga Rice. Step-by-step Guide by Dshocker(m): 4:28pm On Jun 30, 2022
Chopchopfine:
It's a Delta State delicacy

Oook....I can't forget how my late mom usually dishes hers, she makes the soup thicker and other ingredients are:

Stockfish
Dryfish
Crayfish
Fresh fish,chicken or goat meat
Dawadawa and okpeyi
Ugu and scent leaf
Onion
Pepper
Re: How To Make Banga Rice. Step-by-step Guide by marv1: 4:37pm On Jun 30, 2022
Chopchopfine:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p2rV6zJ03vg

Give us your line so that we can patronise you na
Re: How To Make Banga Rice. Step-by-step Guide by AngelicBeing: 4:38pm On Jun 30, 2022
Hian, Chopchopfine again, Oya enter kitchen and prepare correct pounded yam for me and put it on the dining table and tell your husband to invite me over to come and eat tongue

1 Like

Re: How To Make Banga Rice. Step-by-step Guide by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jun 30, 2022
Made ofe-akwu (Banga stew) and white rice today. The taste is simply out of this world.
I think I 'm gonna be obsessed with this delicacy for a long time.
I now even prefer it to the normal stew sef
Would try making this Banga jollof very soon.

2 Likes

Re: How To Make Banga Rice. Step-by-step Guide by Chopchopfine: 4:38pm On Jun 30, 2022
Please send an email sir. I will respond immediately. I promise
marv1:

Give us your line so that we can patronise you na
Re: How To Make Banga Rice. Step-by-step Guide by Chopchopfine: 4:39pm On Jun 30, 2022
Yes it, my lordship, my father-in-law
AngelicBeing:
Hian, Chopchopfine again, Oya enter kitchen and prepare correct pounded yam for me and put it on the dining table and tell your husband to invite me over to come and eat tongue

1 Like

Re: How To Make Banga Rice. Step-by-step Guide by AngelicBeing: 4:41pm On Jun 30, 2022
Chopchopfine:
Yes it, my lordship, my father-in-law
Hahaha, lol at my father-in-law, kudos to you for the soup jare cool

1 Like

Re: How To Make Banga Rice. Step-by-step Guide by ManAustin(m): 4:56pm On Jun 30, 2022
Nice one ma'am. This is so making sense. Na woman wey sabi cook we dey introduce to our family.
Re: How To Make Banga Rice. Step-by-step Guide by jojothaiv(m): 4:59pm On Jun 30, 2022
Airborne02:
lol not soo we dey but the way economy dey make things cost. I bought juat 4small balls of tomatoes for 200 naira mehnn tinx have skyrocketed people dey manage ni make man no dey slivate food online. This in in ph for the tomatoes
The one wey I buy today nearly wan make guy man cry.

True true, life hard

1 Like

Re: How To Make Banga Rice. Step-by-step Guide by Johnmattee(m): 5:24pm On Jun 30, 2022
The new format for ruptured women who dey find husband na to come nairaland dey cook food.
God go answer una prayer.
Re: How To Make Banga Rice. Step-by-step Guide by baralatie(m): 5:26pm On Jun 30, 2022
McOluOmo:
grin wink

Guys wey no get girlfriend get peace of mind
undecided
Re: How To Make Banga Rice. Step-by-step Guide by baralatie(m): 5:27pm On Jun 30, 2022
Eat this in abua odual lga
Re: How To Make Banga Rice. Step-by-step Guide by pcagbaji(m): 6:15pm On Jun 30, 2022
This your banda rice, were can you get canned banga extract?

1 Like

Re: How To Make Banga Rice. Step-by-step Guide by Chopchopfine: 6:22pm On Jun 30, 2022
Check any big supermarket around you, if you are in Nigeria and and there is a ShopRite around you, please check there .
pcagbaji:
This your banda rice, were can you get canned banga extract?
Re: How To Make Banga Rice. Step-by-step Guide by Chopchopfine: 6:25pm On Jun 30, 2022
What kind of statement is this, how can you discribe a human being with su CV h term.
Please be respectful! Women are not rags or toy that you can just call names anyhow.
Johnmattee:
The new format for ruptured women who dey find husband na to come nairaland dey cook food.
God go answer una prayer.
Re: How To Make Banga Rice. Step-by-step Guide by 1F30M4(f): 6:58pm On Jun 30, 2022
Looks delish, I wannntttt oo. Is it spicy? At this point, I don't mind if my nose starts dripping lol. Cold wan finish me aswear.
Re: How To Make Banga Rice. Step-by-step Guide by dejavuh0007(m): 7:08pm On Jun 30, 2022
You cooked the FRONDS?
Re: How To Make Banga Rice. Step-by-step Guide by dontbothermuch: 7:47pm On Jun 30, 2022
Wth 400 naira? And for 2 days?

No mind me, this food looks rich. I blame one pastor
Re: How To Make Banga Rice. Step-by-step Guide by gloryhomemaker(f): 9:57pm On Jun 30, 2022
Chopchopfine girl, this banga rice is good for this weather oooo. After this hot rice for this rain na to enter duvet straight up.
Re: How To Make Banga Rice. Step-by-step Guide by Kolinakano: 10:20pm On Jun 30, 2022
Chopchopfine:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p2rV6zJ03vg

I like women who knows how to cook delicious food.

God bless your hands!

1 Like

Re: How To Make Banga Rice. Step-by-step Guide by HELLASJ(m): 12:34am On Jul 01, 2022
shocked shocked
Re: How To Make Banga Rice. Step-by-step Guide by ideaz: 6:18pm On Jul 01, 2022
Banga soup is ageless. I think it gets better with age. Not sure how good it is on rice. Well done!
Re: How To Make Banga Rice. Step-by-step Guide by NairalandSARS: 8:52pm On Sep 08, 2023
This thing expensive for Sapele o. Small spoon na like 200 naira.
Re: How To Make Banga Rice. Step-by-step Guide by XAUBulls: 5:05pm On Jan 20

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Is Ofe Nsala And Banga Soup Prepared. / How To make a Yummy Korean Egg Roll Omelette(wow) / NAFDAC Issues Alert On The Presence Of Contaminated Nestle Maggi Noodles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.