Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,369 members, 7,815,786 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:23 PM

Why Is INEC Making It Difficult To Register PVC? Something Fishy Is Going On - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Why Is INEC Making It Difficult To Register PVC? Something Fishy Is Going On (270 Views)

How Exactly Are This Young Guys Making It(yahoo Boys) / Man Stabs Wife To Death For Refusing To Register Her New Car In His Name / Thief Breaks His Skull, Dies While Fleeing, His PVC Retrieved (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is INEC Making It Difficult To Register PVC? Something Fishy Is Going On by Crazychris: 7:48am On Jun 30, 2022
I tried to register my PVC online couple times and I keep getting this message...
Why is INEC making it hard for Nigerians to register PVC ?
Whereas in the North, the registration is brought to their doorstep. Both adults and underage almajiris will register with no qualms.
I guess the north is scared because southern youths have woken up to reality and now registering?
I have a feeling this incoming election will be ridged in favour of the north.

Re: Why Is INEC Making It Difficult To Register PVC? Something Fishy Is Going On by paulolee(m): 7:50am On Jun 30, 2022
if it continues we do another endinec protest
Re: Why Is INEC Making It Difficult To Register PVC? Something Fishy Is Going On by 27Pushing30: 10:41am On Jun 30, 2022
Crazychris:
I tried to register my PVC online couple times and I keep getting this message...
Why is INEC making it hard for Nigerians to register PVC ?
Whereas in the North, the registration is brought to their doorstep. Both adults and underage almajiris will register with no qualms.
I guess the north is scared because southern youths have woken up to reality and now registering?
I have a feeling this incoming election will be ridged in favour of the north.

you are funny...

Process that they started sinceeeeee last year... una don dey rush now dey blame INEC. lol.
Re: Why Is INEC Making It Difficult To Register PVC? Something Fishy Is Going On by 3ple9iner: 11:19am On Jun 30, 2022
Registration online started 2019 after the general elections and ended May 30th 2022. If you want to register, you have to go to INEC's office to do that.
Re: Why Is INEC Making It Difficult To Register PVC? Something Fishy Is Going On by johnkey: 4:28pm On Jun 30, 2022
You sound like you are new in this country, we have to start doing fake PVC down south

(1) (Reply)

5 Notorious Motorcycle Thieves Who Have Stolen Over 30 Motorcycles / Senate Orders NIMASA DG, Bashir Jamoh Arrest Over $5m Fraud / My Friend Phone Was Stolen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.