Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,300 members, 7,819,019 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:04 AM

Money Heist Looked Boring To Me - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Money Heist Looked Boring To Me (163 Views)

Marketers: Let's Automate Any Of Your Boring Stuffs. / Marketers: Let's Automate Any Of Your Boring Stuffs. / Tesla Loses Big After Elon Calls An Analyst's Questions 'Boring And Bonehead" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Money Heist Looked Boring To Me by solocube: 8:00am On Jun 30, 2022
There's something I have noticed about myself…

I find it very hard knowing what movies to see…

If I go through it randomly and I'm not seeing action scenes, most likely I leave it straight up

If the first few scenes doesn't look catchy, I find it difficult going through.

So what I do is simple… when I see people recommend movies, I save the title somewhere, so when I feel like relaxing, I check to see it.

As interesting as money heist was, I remember going through the first episode and dumping it, same with game of thrones,

It looked boring at first to me...

But I was forced to go back and go through it after a while after I saw many people RECOMMENDING it…

I went through the comment section, people attesting to how great it was, those were the things that made me go through,and really I enjoyed them.

Two lessons to pick from there when crafting your sales message/campaign

1.The first few lines/creatives of your marketing message matters a lot, it determines if people will actually pause to pay attention to what you have to say(it's one reason why I enjoyed "the originals" movie, it was captivating right from start)

You want to make sure it's really captivating, no matter how loaded and helpful your product/service is, if you can't do this, it's a waste

2. Social proof/recommendations matters a lot…
Sometimes what you need may just be someone having some level of influence recommending your product/service and then boom… sales yapaa

People love to know people have actually used your service and was awesome…

People want to be sure that what you're saying is really true with social proof from real persons.

Now get back to work.

Solomon Opeyemi
+2348164870942
Badass Copywriter

(1) (Reply)

Get The Most Affordable Commercial Land In Lekki Free Zone, Ibeju-lekki, Lagos. / Content Writing Of The Highest Professional Quality / Learn Step By Steps On How To Make 4K Daily

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.