Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:54 PM

No Southeasterner Has Been A CJN Since 1914 Till Date - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No Southeasterner Has Been A CJN Since 1914 Till Date (2178 Views)

Past Leaders Of Nigeria From 1914 Till Date (Pictures) / Nigeria’s 22 Chief Justices Since 1914 / Nnamdi Kanu Joyful As Southern Governors Meet For The First Time Since 1914, But (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Southeasterner Has Been A CJN Since 1914 Till Date by Mfetenang: 12:28pm On Jun 30, 2022
Why should they?
Re: No Southeasterner Has Been A CJN Since 1914 Till Date by adekolaelect(m): 12:37pm On Jun 30, 2022
obiekunie01:

this is the most stupid and dumbest comment any one can make. in fact, a sane person will never make this kind of comment!

they show hatred towards others and yet it was your fathers that invaded their homeland and killed more than 3 million of them!

Now tell me who hates who!

i have this deep urge to insult you to your bone marrow but i will resist the urge.
Calm down Mr Insulter!!!!!!!! The way poeple avoiding Igbo to be in charge of Nigeria is more than how everybody was avoiding Ebola virus. And the reasons are:. You always play victims games, you Insult anybody at any time, the past histories of your fore father how they are not loyal to Nigeria, there is too much sign of Frustration in anything you do or say abt Nigeria and you want poeple to give you unconditional love.. Your level of your Tollerranc for other Religions,Tribes and opinions is very low. lastly you allow negative voice about Nigeria existence to Dominated your voices from Igbo land .All these creates more Enimies than friend for you poeple. If you like Insult me as usual I no send you.

2 Likes

Re: No Southeasterner Has Been A CJN Since 1914 Till Date by 9jii(m): 12:38pm On Jun 30, 2022
kponkedenge:

You're basically talking about yourself here. But okay.
But I'm not the one complaining from the start.

1 Like

Re: No Southeasterner Has Been A CJN Since 1914 Till Date by Soulsymbol99: 12:43pm On Jun 30, 2022
Chief if army staff, IG of police etc.... No be recently southeasterners begin smell those offices. Omo they don dey deal wit those pple no be 2day. P. O all the way grin
Re: No Southeasterner Has Been A CJN Since 1914 Till Date by PROUDIGBO(m): 12:55pm On Jun 30, 2022
TooMuchStuff:
All former CJN are automatic members of the Council of State. In a country where Gen Abdulsalam Abubakar 1999 constitution made Islam as the only Official Religion, making an Igbo man a CJN wouldn't flow with "Muslim Country " narrative that the HausafulaniKanuri Muslim North want to project to the world.
That's why Tanko only resigned from the position of CJN when Mary Odili retired. He has been sick and needed to go for retirement since 2016 or so but was forced to stay put however inefficient just to prevent the next in line Mary Odili from ascending the seat of CJN.
Al na Fulani Supremacy mago mago manipulation

Spot on!

Later some fools will be asking what Igbo problem is with ‘one Nigeria’!
Re: No Southeasterner Has Been A CJN Since 1914 Till Date by MetaPhysical: 12:59pm On Jun 30, 2022
The position has been alternated between North & South.

You see the list had Southerners for a while, then rotated to North, and now back to South.

Is it not?
Re: No Southeasterner Has Been A CJN Since 1914 Till Date by F117nighthawk: 1:10pm On Jun 30, 2022
Walter onnoghen 2017 to 2019 CJN, where is he from? Is he not a southeasterner
Re: No Southeasterner Has Been A CJN Since 1914 Till Date by Golan007: 1:15pm On Jun 30, 2022
SarkinYarki:
Nigeria is rigged against the Igbo man

Thats why you live in Lagos instead of Anambra.

Strangely enough, you can't stroll in Onitsha, a place mostly populated by your brothers and sisters 8 a.m. on a Monday.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Southeasterner Has Been A CJN Since 1914 Till Date by Achilles881: 2:28pm On Jun 30, 2022
9jii:

Attack first and pretend to be a victim when the table turned. We called that reaping the fruit of your hard work.

OP: No Igbo has been cjn since,1914
YOU: Yoruba has been attacked

1 Like

Re: No Southeasterner Has Been A CJN Since 1914 Till Date by 9jii(m): 6:49pm On Jun 30, 2022
Achilles881:

OP: No Igbo has been cjn since,1914
YOU: Yoruba has been attacked
Yoruba who?
Re: No Southeasterner Has Been A CJN Since 1914 Till Date by vanunu: 7:43pm On Jun 30, 2022
No south easterner has been made minister of works since the inception of Nigeria.
Re: No Southeasterner Has Been A CJN Since 1914 Till Date by Algold: 10:55pm On Jun 30, 2022
In my last sentence, don't forget i added FEW
DOTian:

So in the annals of Nigerias legal profession and that of the security agencies, you have not seen Igbo professionals, judges and legal luminaries that were erudite enough to occupy such positions but we're quickly cut off before they got to the position proper? It's all because the igbos love Commerce abi? This is the kind of thinking that has made your country the laughing stock ofthe whole world.
Re: No Southeasterner Has Been A CJN Since 1914 Till Date by Transcriber: 12:20am On Jul 01, 2022
obiekunie01:

this is the most stupid and dumbest comment any one can make. in fact, a sane person will never make this kind of comment!

they show hatred towards others and yet it was your fathers that invaded their homeland and killed more than 3 million of them!

Now tell me who hates who!

i have this deep urge to insult you to your bone marrow but i will resist the urge.
stfu
Yeebos started the war
Not vice versa

(1) (2) (Reply)

See What This Little Child Is Home Alone Watching { Photo} / Breaking News: These Are the People Killing Igbos - IPOB Revealed / My Fellow Yoruba Brothers And Sisters, Don’t Be Deceived

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.