Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,192 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:01 PM

My Fellow Yoruba Brothers And Sisters, Don’t Be Deceived - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Fellow Yoruba Brothers And Sisters, Don’t Be Deceived (2169 Views)

Anger In Nigeria Police Over IGP Egbetokun’s Bias Towards Fellow Yoruba Officers / My Fellow Yoruba Brothers And Sisters, Don’t Be Deceived Into Fighting Someone’ / How Sunday Igboho Was Betrayed By His Fellow Yoruba Indigenes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Fellow Yoruba Brothers And Sisters, Don’t Be Deceived by vengertime: 9:13pm On Jan 10, 2023

My fellow Yoruba brothers and sisters, don’t be deceived into fighting someone’s personal battles disguised as an ethnic battle. They didn’t consider you a good enough *Omo Yoruba,* when they were doling juicy positions to their family and friends. We are only good enough to help them fight their personal battles. Being an *Omoluabi* doesn’t mean we shouldn’t use our heads (brains). Before you vote in the next general election, consider these:

1,REMI TINUBU (WIFE OF BOLA TINUBU)
Bola Tinubu made her a 3-term senator who represented Lagos Central at the Nigerian Senate.

2,MRS LOLA AKANDE (Bola Tinubu’s Sister-in-Law) she is Bola Tinubu's wife’s sister (Remi Tinubu’s sister) Bola Tinubu made her the incumbent Lagos State Commissioner, Ministry of Commerce, Industry and Cooperatives. ... She is also a former member of the Lagos State House of Assembly.

3, HON. SUNKANMI (Bola Tinubu’s Nephew)
the member of Lagos state House of Assembly representing Ikeja. He actually succeeded Mrs. Lola Akande.

4, SADE TINUBU-OJO (Bola Tinubu’s Daughter) she is the Iyaloja General of Lagos. ... Note, the Iya Oloja controls all monies and levies generated in all Lagos markets, which runs into billions of naira. ... Sade replaced Tinubu’s political mother Abibat Mogaji, as the Iyaloja.
Technically, Bola Tinubu converted the position to his personal family position.

5, OYETUNDE OJO (Bola Tinubu’s Son-in-law. Husband of SADE Tinubu-ojo): Bola Tinubu made him a House of Representatives member in Ekiti State. ... He was sacked for using fake academic credentials in contesting. Ojo, an ex-parking attendant in London, is the husband of the Iya loja General of Lagos.

6, SEYI TINUBU (son of Bola Tinubu) He was appointed as the emergency financial consultant to all parastatals and local governments in Lagos State.
Seyi is also in charge of the Lagos advertising account. ... This makes him in charge of the billions of naira generated from all billboard adverts in Lagos. ... His convoy is said to rival that of a state Governor

7, FOLA TINUBU (Bola Tinubu’s Nephew) He is the Managing Director of Primero Transport Services Limited, a company owned by Tinubu. ... The company has the sole rights to operate BRT service in Lagos.

8, AKEEM MURI-OKUNOLA (son of Bola Tinubu’s friend/and Bola Tinubu’s former PA): He was recently was imposed as the Head of Lagos Civil Service against all civil service rules.

9, AKINTOLA BENSON (Bola Tinubu’s Personal Assistant)

He is the incumbent Commissioner for Establishment.

10, JIDE IDRIS (Bola Tinubu’s Cousin): Three-term Commissioner and the incumbent Commissioner for Health is Tinubu's Cousin.

11, BOLAJI ARIYO (Bola Tinubu’s former ADC) The incumbent chairman of the Oshodi Local Government, he was also Tinubu's ADC.

12,GBOLAHAN LAWAL (Bola Tinubu’s former ADC) the incumbent Commissioner for Housing (a two-term Commissioner) was ADC to Bola Tinubu.

13, DR. SIKIRU TINUBU (Cousin?) He is the MD of the Critical Care unit at the Lagos State University Teaching Hospital (LASUTH) in Ikeja. ... The facility was built and equipped with state funds. It is now owned personally by Bola Tinubu. ... Dr. Sikiru Tinubu runs the outfit. ... It is run as a private unit and the proceeds are pocketed by the duo. ... The unit charges its users exorbitantly and most Lagosians can hardly afford to pay its high charges. ... Most of the revenue is derived from fees paid by the State Government for patients referred there by its General Hospitals.

14, ISIAKA GBOYEGA OYETOLA (Bola Tinubu’s Cousin) Bola Tinubu installed his cousin Isiaka Gboyega Oyetola as the governor of Osun State. ... Remember, Bola Tinubu is from Irabiji Village, capital of Boripe Local Government.

Tinubu is not the only Governor in 1999-2007 in Nigeria.

Fashola and Ambode achievement is being attributed to him(Tinubu) they know he can not be trusted that's why they're not campaigning for him including Osibanjo. These are people who know him too well.

MURI ADEKANMBI OLUFADE* writes:

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Fellow Yoruba Brothers And Sisters, Don’t Be Deceived by LeoDeKing: 9:15pm On Jan 10, 2023
Instead of campaigning for Peter Obi so he can at least win 4th position, shukuma is still wasting his time.

20 Likes 7 Shares

Re: My Fellow Yoruba Brothers And Sisters, Don’t Be Deceived by Massiveglory: 9:16pm On Jan 10, 2023
LeoDeKing:
grin
You are laughing away your destiny unfortunately u don't know

27 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Fellow Yoruba Brothers And Sisters, Don’t Be Deceived by Moh247: 9:17pm On Jan 10, 2023
Abeg I am voting Tinubu of Lagos State... Obi and Atiku should start proper campaigning with real projects and not silly hate

Leave insult and stupidity

Education

Public Transport

Electricity

Security

Talk about this among all candidates

Tinubu family have held Lagos trade since the Portuguese days, they are very wealthy

19 Likes 7 Shares

Re: My Fellow Yoruba Brothers And Sisters, Don’t Be Deceived by Olaolex: 9:17pm On Jan 10, 2023
Op weldone jare. Don't mind these fools attacking the messanger instead of the message. If you guys die because of one Tinubu that doesn't even know about the existence of your miserable lives. He does not know or care your generation exist. If you kill yourself because of someone that is not proud of lineage, it is your family that's at lose. If you guys can put the energy you use in defending Tinubu in developing your personal life, you will not be here defending one old man that is chasing selfish ambition. See how you are making fools of yourselves because you want to defend someone that his children are not even giving a f**k about. Most of you are even doing this defensive thing on empty stomach. Just remember that posterity will judge us all. It is better we choose right this year or else the coming generation suffers for it.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Fellow Yoruba Brothers And Sisters, Don’t Be Deceived by longetivity(m): 9:18pm On Jan 10, 2023
I can bet my balls, Tinubu will rather give up on becoming this country's President than losing control of Lagos state.

He will control Lagos state till infinity (That's the meaning of his Logo) grin

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Fellow Yoruba Brothers And Sisters, Don’t Be Deceived by LeoDeKing: 9:19pm On Jan 10, 2023
Massiveglory:

And who is holding the destiny I'm laughing away? Is it this clown that set Anambra back to 1907?

12 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Fellow Yoruba Brothers And Sisters, Don’t Be Deceived by longetivity(m): 9:22pm On Jan 10, 2023
Lagos is Tinubu's property. cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fellow Yoruba Brothers And Sisters, Don’t Be Deceived by biaframaster200: 9:24pm On Jan 10, 2023
Thank. you for broadcasting rubbish...

Okay is Obi who is Biafraudx inclined that will remember you when he becomes the president.....

I know you are blinded and you sound like a fool....bevsue if you're not, you suppose to know that this is the repetition of our nationalists in 1959....where each people voted according to the tribe they belong to...

Nobody is perfect but I will always stand with my tribe person which is Tinubu ...Obi has more of his people at heart than the Yoruba people...if you like die for him ...the moment he is sworn in, I can categorically tell you that the music will change.

We Yoruba people voted for Buhati in the first and second terms but he filled the political position with his Aboki brothers and sisters....despite what Tinubu did for him during his elcrioeering campaign ...he felt reluctant to support him...He rather prays that his brother Atiku becomes the president than Tinubu that spent and sacrificed.....
What a betrayal!

It is either the Yoruba president or I fold my arm.

11 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Fellow Yoruba Brothers And Sisters, Don’t Be Deceived by dustmalik: 9:26pm On Jan 10, 2023
OP, try something else. This method is dead on arrival.

13 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Fellow Yoruba Brothers And Sisters, Don’t Be Deceived by KingKO22: 9:35pm On Jan 10, 2023
The sit at home children of Nyamirin descendants are at it again with their pathetic methods of campaign

Nothing of credible antecedents and meritorious achievement to mention about their new Messaih after the first Messaih has been sent to zoo cage grin

Being an IPOB must be a terrible task for Beerfraud Zombipigs

You people love to conceal your identity as a Zombipigs but it's quite understandable bcs it's a plague to be a Zombipigs

10 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Fellow Yoruba Brothers And Sisters, Don’t Be Deceived by PussyMiners: 10:08pm On Jan 10, 2023
vengertime:

Carry your stale upper Iweka propaganda to your fellow zombiedients abeg grin cheesy

10 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Fellow Yoruba Brothers And Sisters, Don’t Be Deceived by DMerciful(m): 10:48pm On Jan 10, 2023
You're defending Tinubu at all cost because you're afraid without him Lagos might fall to other Nigerians esp Easterners. But its a matter of time.
LeoDeKing:
Instead of campaigning for Peter Obi so he can at least win 4th position, shukuma is still wasting his time.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fellow Yoruba Brothers And Sisters, Don’t Be Deceived by HydraFeeds(m): 10:55pm On Jan 10, 2023
Massiveglory:

abeg una wey politicians nor appoint him families into government,shey una life better pass the people wey their politicians appoint him families?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fellow Yoruba Brothers And Sisters, Don’t Be Deceived by HydraFeeds(m): 10:56pm On Jan 10, 2023
DMerciful:
You're defending Tinubu at all cost because you're afraid without him Lagos might fall to other Nigerians esp Easterners. But it’s a matter of time.
so you want Lagos to fall abi ? Na true sey lower people Dey wan make uplifted people fall .

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Fellow Yoruba Brothers And Sisters, Don’t Be Deceived by yarimo(m): 11:12pm On Jan 10, 2023
You need to take your maleria drugs seriously
vengertime:

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Fellow Yoruba Brothers And Sisters, Don’t Be Deceived by DMerciful(m): 12:24am On Jan 11, 2023
You dont understand simple English. Go back and read slowly
HydraFeeds:
so you want Lagos to fall abi ? Na true sey lower people Dey wan make uplifted people fall .
Re: My Fellow Yoruba Brothers And Sisters, Don’t Be Deceived by Zulum500: 12:28am On Jan 11, 2023
Massiveglory:

You f@@ls are too delusional

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fellow Yoruba Brothers And Sisters, Don’t Be Deceived by Zulum500: 12:29am On Jan 11, 2023
DMerciful:
You're defending Tinubu at all cost because you're afraid without him Lagos might fall to other Nigerians esp Easterners. But its a matter of time.
Haha you are planning failure
More 3 million ipob Jews heads would be re-used

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fellow Yoruba Brothers And Sisters, Don’t Be Deceived by Zulum500: 12:32am On Jan 11, 2023
biaframaster200:
Thank. you for broadcasting rubbish...

Okay is Obi who is Biafraudx inclined that will remember you when he becomes the president.....

I know you are blinded and you sound like a fool....bevsue if you're not, you suppose to know that this is the repetition of our nationalists in 1959....where each people voted according to the tribe they belong to...

Nobody is perfect but I will always stand with my tribe person which is Tinubu ...Obi has more of his people at heart than the Yoruba people...if you like die for him ...the moment he is sworn in, I can categorically tell you that the music will change.

We Yoruba people voted for Buhati in the first and second terms but he filled the political position with his Aboki brothers and sisters....despite what Tinubu did for him during his elcrioeering campaign ...he felt reluctant to support him...He rather prays that his brother Atiku becomes the president than Tinubu that spent and sacrificed.....
What a betrayal!

It is either the Yoruba president or I fold my arm.

Bro let's be looking
TINUBU all the way

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fellow Yoruba Brothers And Sisters, Don’t Be Deceived by Zulum500: 12:33am On Jan 11, 2023
Olaolex:
Op weldone jare. Don't mind these fools attacking the messanger instead of the message. If you guys die because of one Tinubu that doesn't if know or care you exist, it is your family that's at lose. If you guys can put the energy you use in defending Tinubu in developing your personal life, you will not be here defending one old man that is chasing selfish ambition. See how you are making fool of yourselves because you want to defend someone that his children are not even giving a f**k about. Most of you are even doing this defensive thing on empty stomach. Just remember that posterity will judge us all. It is better choose right this year or else the coming generation suffers for it.
Omoh aleh.. keep f@@ling yourself

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fellow Yoruba Brothers And Sisters, Don’t Be Deceived by J4real02(m): 1:16am On Jan 11, 2023
Omoh! Na True talk be dis, please help me tell them b4 is too late.
Re: My Fellow Yoruba Brothers And Sisters, Don’t Be Deceived by plaindealer: 1:17am On Jan 11, 2023
Wetin concern us with these sit-at-home jihadi Igbos?

Don't you have enough misery, doom, calamity, bloodbath and barbaric killings and beheading in Igboland.

Nna, we no be mate, no dey look for us, we dey outside..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fellow Yoruba Brothers And Sisters, Don’t Be Deceived by Sannisege: 3:02am On Jan 11, 2023
Lol. On the other hand they will say that they don’t know Tinubu’s lineage.
Re: My Fellow Yoruba Brothers And Sisters, Don’t Be Deceived by techWriter3: 4:11am On Jan 11, 2023
OP, chance anything else
Re: My Fellow Yoruba Brothers And Sisters, Don’t Be Deceived by Olaolex: 6:14am On Jan 11, 2023
Zulum500:

Omoh aleh.. keep f@@ling yourself
Omo oko... Kill yourself because of tribe. Nah your family go cry river. This life is too short to die fighting for politicians. Don't even bother to reply cos, you are gonna waith till eternity to get response

2 Likes

Re: My Fellow Yoruba Brothers And Sisters, Don’t Be Deceived by mycar: 6:19am On Jan 11, 2023
Moh247:
Abeg I am voting Tinubu of Lagos State... Obi and Atiku should start proper campaigning with real projects and not silly hate

Leave insult and stupidity

Education

Public Transport

Electricity

Security

Talk about this among all candidates

Tinubu family have held Lagos trade since the Portuguese days, they are very wealthy
and you are yet to point out any of the projects that he (Tinubu) executed. any one that he started and completed within 8 years of his administration.

1 Like

Re: My Fellow Yoruba Brothers And Sisters, Don’t Be Deceived by mycar: 6:23am On Jan 11, 2023
plaindealer:
Wetin concern us with these sit-at-home jihadi Igbos?

Don't you have enough misery, doom, calamity, bloodbath and barbaric killings and beheading in Igboland.

Nna, we no be mate, no dey look for us, we dey outside..
Did you ask this question when you supported Buhari two times, yes, some ask but did it stop him from winning? NO, so, how do you think that hating on Igbo will help your case?
continue!
Re: My Fellow Yoruba Brothers And Sisters, Don’t Be Deceived by Trapnews: 6:41am On Jan 11, 2023
grin

2 Likes

Re: My Fellow Yoruba Brothers And Sisters, Don’t Be Deceived by dexmond: 7:01am On Jan 11, 2023
vengertime:

Yorubas are not complaining. Let him fill everywhere with his family members and keep the peace of Lagos with union Touts. Afterall, Yoruba professors and technocrats even have MC Oluomo's stickers on their vehicles, while politicians drape their buildings with his banners.

In the pecking order of modern Yorubas, Governors are first follow by Touts, then the rest of the people.

If you dont like it, go back to your potopoto state. For me, I love it that way, so no need to go back to my state.

Tuale!!!

1 Like

Re: My Fellow Yoruba Brothers And Sisters, Don’t Be Deceived by HydraFeeds(m): 7:21am On Jan 11, 2023
DMerciful:
You dont understand simple English. Go back and read slowly
come and teach me English .

2 Likes

Re: My Fellow Yoruba Brothers And Sisters, Don’t Be Deceived by anyilalaz: 7:50am On Jan 11, 2023
Government and people that hid Covid palliative from the masses deserves no vote from Nigerians.

A country deserve the kind of her leaders.

Election has consequences.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tunde Ednut Predicts What Will Happen If Either Tinubu, Atiku Or Obi Wins. / Lagos Is Not The First To Generate Electricity, Stop The Steal / Ozara Primary School In Abia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.