Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,425 members, 7,819,547 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:53 PM

Bandits Give Quit Notice To 5 Plateau Villages. Shehu Sani Reacts - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bandits Give Quit Notice To 5 Plateau Villages. Shehu Sani Reacts (31672 Views)

Herdsmen Attack Plateau Villages On Christmas Eve, 112 Killed, 47 Injured / Igboho: Northerners Set To Give Quit Notice To Yorubas In The North / Sheikh Gumi: Fulani Bandits Give Ansaru Terrorists 10 Days To Vacate The Bush (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bandits Give Quit Notice To 5 Plateau Villages. Shehu Sani Reacts by Memeni(m): 4:56pm On Jun 30, 2022
All I can say is omo
Re: Bandits Give Quit Notice To 5 Plateau Villages. Shehu Sani Reacts by Kraytur: 4:58pm On Jun 30, 2022
Where is MANNABBQGRILLZ

Where is that dummy

1 Like

Re: Bandits Give Quit Notice To 5 Plateau Villages. Shehu Sani Reacts by naijamerican: 5:04pm On Jun 30, 2022
Well those communities are done for. As Buhari is only focused on IPOB, who are bothering no one. Pathetic another northern state will fall to bandits, thanks to this useless government
Re: Bandits Give Quit Notice To 5 Plateau Villages. Shehu Sani Reacts by Raxxye(m): 5:17pm On Jun 30, 2022
Buhari has already written the statement that he will read after the communities are sacked in advance.
"I condemn this heinous crime. Federal Government will ensure that the perpetrators of this act are brought to book"
Then he will summon the heads of security outfits to a meeting and that will be all. After a week the matter will be forgotten!
Re: Bandits Give Quit Notice To 5 Plateau Villages. Shehu Sani Reacts by Alpharey: 5:20pm On Jun 30, 2022
VladimirPutiin:
Imagine the audacity of these herdsmen. Giving quit notice to people on their ancestral home.
I

While the army are busy Burning down a village in the South South. Chaaiii
Re: Bandits Give Quit Notice To 5 Plateau Villages. Shehu Sani Reacts by Stevo35: 5:23pm On Jun 30, 2022
Na WA for this country o.. bandits now na landlord Dem be' to dey issue quit notice.
Re: Bandits Give Quit Notice To 5 Plateau Villages. Shehu Sani Reacts by Yankee101: 5:46pm On Jun 30, 2022
Plateau will fight back
Re: Bandits Give Quit Notice To 5 Plateau Villages. Shehu Sani Reacts by Sunday2021: 6:00pm On Jun 30, 2022
IlovePMB:
This is how the Fulani terorists would over run Nigeria if another muslim take over from Buhari. Christians, non-muslims and liberal muslims should wake up.

I was a Buharist during his first tenure. But was disappointed by his gross incompetence. Now, I cannot support any northern muslim again. If Tinubu can pick a Christian northerner I am ok with that but I know that the northeren muslims would not agree. So it means we Christans are now fools.

I am Igbo. The people that can help break Nigeria are the Yorubas and Igbos in the army and in the government. The poor and powerless masses can not fight the fight alone. Biafra in the past was able to pull out from Nigeria in the 1960s because the Igbos in the army were in support of Biafra. Until the army and top government officials start supporting the division of this country, it would be imposible for the ordinary people like us to divide it. So for now, we have to see how we can at least have a better president that can neutralise this Fulani islamic domination.
Is that what Peter Obi promised you? So Peter Obi promised you that he will divide Nigeria if he is elected as president, this is the end of Peter Obi political career.
Re: Bandits Give Quit Notice To 5 Plateau Villages. Shehu Sani Reacts by deebrownneymar: 6:09pm On Jun 30, 2022
iwaeda:
The reported quit notice given by terrorists to the 5 Plateau state villages is unfortunate. Their audacious threat must not be taken lightly. They don’t make empty threats. The Federal Government must make special Security arrangements to protect those communities.

https://twitter.com/ShehuSani/status/1542419386056810499

Shehu Sani just likes to talk a lot. He’s a wolf in sheep’s clothing.
Re: Bandits Give Quit Notice To 5 Plateau Villages. Shehu Sani Reacts by descarado: 6:12pm On Jun 30, 2022
Truthisunique2:
Plateau and Benue I doubt apc Muslim Muslim ticket would receive 25% in these states when they vote

It's now a referendum of life and death

Jihadist empowering party vs Liberal party
What do you actually want?
You will say this today, tomorrow another thing. The same tomorrow another.
Re: Bandits Give Quit Notice To 5 Plateau Villages. Shehu Sani Reacts by Truthisunique2: 6:13pm On Jun 30, 2022
descarado:

What do you actually want?
You will say this today, tomorrow another thing. The same tomorrow another.

have we met before
Re: Bandits Give Quit Notice To 5 Plateau Villages. Shehu Sani Reacts by VladimirPutiin(m): 6:13pm On Jun 30, 2022
Alpharey:
I

You can imagine my brother
Re: Bandits Give Quit Notice To 5 Plateau Villages. Shehu Sani Reacts by descarado: 6:15pm On Jun 30, 2022
Truthisunique2:
have we met before
Yes, I read your posts.
You are neither here nor there.
Re: Bandits Give Quit Notice To 5 Plateau Villages. Shehu Sani Reacts by omartins(m): 6:19pm On Jun 30, 2022
IlovePMB:

I am Igbo. The people that can help break Nigeria are the Yorubas and Igbos in the army and in the government. The poor and powerless masses can not fight the fight alone. Biafra in the past was able to pull out from Nigeria in the 1960s because the Igbos in the army were in support of Biafra. Until the army and top government officials start supporting the division of this country, it would be imposible for the ordinary people like us to divide it. So for now, we have to see how we can at least have a better president that can neutralise this Fulani islamic domination.

The most sensible comment ever.

Killings, sit at home, protest, petitions, name callings, won't do the job.
Re: Bandits Give Quit Notice To 5 Plateau Villages. Shehu Sani Reacts by Truthisunique2: 6:21pm On Jun 30, 2022
descarado:

Yes, I read your posts.
You are neither here nor there.
no be my post you read

I am for atiku 2023, I no put water for mouth talk am
Re: Bandits Give Quit Notice To 5 Plateau Villages. Shehu Sani Reacts by Igbojew: 7:14pm On Jun 30, 2022
As long as this threat is from Buhari brothers no problem while Nigerians are fidgeting any name that has to do with IPOB/ESN and Prophet Mazi Nnamdi Kanu.Since Nigerian youth mugu never do they are even planning to enthrone two ancestors that are not ready to end their sufferings instead they are against the only young presidential aspirant which is Peter Obi that have everybody interest at heart.......I am that Igbojew the table shaker
Re: Bandits Give Quit Notice To 5 Plateau Villages. Shehu Sani Reacts by Adeolajude(m): 7:15pm On Jun 30, 2022
We will address that after election..please let's focus on election...okay...
Re: Bandits Give Quit Notice To 5 Plateau Villages. Shehu Sani Reacts by Igbojew: 7:32pm On Jun 30, 2022
If the whole Middle Belterns like make them not vote Peter Obi because with Peter Obi who is an Igbo all these different Fulani terrorists will go extinct but if Middle Belterns are stupid enough like they were in the past when they follow Housas/Fulanis like sacrificial lamb whenever there is an election period.As for those ones that calls themselves Yorubas we know where their vote will go and like Igbo warned them during Buhari change they called Igbos all sorts of names and also mocked Igbos same history is about to repeate again......I am that Igbojew the table shaker
Re: Bandits Give Quit Notice To 5 Plateau Villages. Shehu Sani Reacts by Kaymaxine(m): 7:36pm On Jun 30, 2022
Let them hear of another protest,their prick go rise
Re: Bandits Give Quit Notice To 5 Plateau Villages. Shehu Sani Reacts by godofuck231: 7:48pm On Jun 30, 2022
Weapons free brothers

Re: Bandits Give Quit Notice To 5 Plateau Villages. Shehu Sani Reacts by FrauleinBlossom(f): 7:55pm On Jun 30, 2022
I thought they said that security is better now than it was before 2015...what APC cannot do does not exists..

Re: Bandits Give Quit Notice To 5 Plateau Villages. Shehu Sani Reacts by sematec(m): 7:56pm On Jun 30, 2022
They should defend themselves
Re: Bandits Give Quit Notice To 5 Plateau Villages. Shehu Sani Reacts by sematec(m): 8:04pm On Jun 30, 2022
To tell you Nigeria is at war, they enemies are knowns already. Nigerians are cowards that's why they are afraid to confront their common enemy.
Alpharey:
I

Re: Bandits Give Quit Notice To 5 Plateau Villages. Shehu Sani Reacts by harmony75: 9:02pm On Jun 30, 2022
May God protects people of Jos the securities should take note and secure the people of Jos.
Re: Bandits Give Quit Notice To 5 Plateau Villages. Shehu Sani Reacts by Excuzeme: 6:06am On Jul 01, 2022
IlovePMB:
This is how the Fulani terorists would over run Nigeria if another muslim take over from Buhari. Christians, non-muslims and liberal muslims should wake up.

I was a Buharist during his first tenure. But was disappointed by his gross incompetence. Now, I cannot support any northern muslim again. If Tinubu can pick a Christian northerner I am ok with that but I know that the northeren muslims would not agree. So it means we Christans are now fools.

A lot of "Sai Baba", including myself, have realized the Gross Mistake we made, in listening to people like Tinubu, OBJ, Pastor Bakare, Prof. from Abeokuta, etc, who sold Buhari to us as someone who will fight Corruption (which was the staple food of PDP and Jonathan's Govt) but at the end of the day, Corruption not only grew fatter under Buhari, he also added Nepotism, Cronyism, extreme Tribalism and Fulani Herdsmen Genocide on indigenous Nigerians.

But it is equally shocking that it is Igbos, the same Igbos who are mostly at the receiving End of Buhari's Genocide, using Terrorist Fulani Herdsmen, that want to vote for another Fulani called Atiku, to continue where Buhari has stopped, because they hate Yorubas.
Instead of our Igbos to support Yorubas, work together to uproot this Fulanisation of Nigeria by foreign Fulanis like Buhari (Niger Republic origin) and Atiku (Cameroun origin), we want to spite Yorubas, by ensuring that the Fulanisation goes full blown and irreversible.

Well, everyone will reap whatever we sow, since we have refused to learn.
I have read and researched past events and have come to the conclusion that it is a lie, that Yorubas are responsible for our problems before, during and fater the Civil War.
It is our Elders who failed us, that used the Yorubas to cover-face, that is just the bitter Truth.
Igbos need to have a change of mind and work hand-in-hand with Yorubas afteral, we have inter-married a lot, we share mostly the Christian faith, our cultures are similar, we are both Southerners and our business thrives very well in Yoruba land, without any Religious or tribal disturbance (compared to the Pogroms of the North).

if we dont go out there and convince as many Igbos as possible, to support Yorubas in 2023, so they can also support us, in later years, we have ourselves to blame.
Fulanis wont stop until they eradicate Igbos from the face of the Earth (if they can0 and then Yorubas will be next.
Re: Bandits Give Quit Notice To 5 Plateau Villages. Shehu Sani Reacts by Excuzeme: 6:17am On Jul 01, 2022
Igbojew:
If the whole Middle Belterns like make them not vote Peter Obi because with Peter Obi who is an Igbo all these different Fulani terrorists will go extinct but if Middle Belterns are stupid enough like they were in the past when they follow Housas/Fulanis like sacrificial lamb whenever there is an election period.As for those ones that calls themselves Yorubas we know where their vote will go and like Igbo warned them during Buhari change they called Igbos all sorts of names and also mocked Igbos same history is about to repeate again......I am that Igbojew the table shaker

First of all, you cant be insulting Middle belters or Yorubas, calling them stupid and expecting your message to go well with them.
Democracy is about convincing people and lobbying them over, not threatening them. It is people like you that create enmity for Indigbo

Let us be honest and not waste our Vote, for NOW, Peter Obi cannot win in 2023.
That is the bitter truth.
It takes more than Social Media to win a Presidential Election in NIgeria, you also need Political Structures and a Big Party.
Peter Obi does not have any of these two, at this moment.

So, the best option, whether we like it or not (if we are forward thinking, unlike the past when we put all out Eggs in PDP and now we see how they have deceived and rubbished us, is to shift and support Yorubas.
When it comes to "Election Pact", Yorubas keep their word and 2015 and 2019 APC Elections is a good example,

Igbos need to support Yorubas so that Yorubas can give then support, they are our closest rivals.
When Yorubas and Igbos work together, Middle Belt will have No Option than to join them.
It is all about "Numbers and Alliances", Ndigbo needs to play the game and be wise.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Akin Alabi: LP Won’t Get 15 Votes, Party Is Online Content / Lagos Commercial Bus Drivers To Go On Strike On 31st October 2022 / China To Finance Nigeria's Abandoned Electricity Project

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.