Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,905 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:42 PM

Bandits Kill 11 Security Operatives, Kidnap Chinese Miners In Niger State - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bandits Kill 11 Security Operatives, Kidnap Chinese Miners In Niger State (21944 Views)

Okuama Killings: Soldiers Invade Igbomotoru, Bayelsa, Burn Houses, Kill 11 / Terrorists Attack Nigerian Military Base In Kaduna, Kill 11 Soldiers - SR / Nigeria Moves Against Illegal Chinese Miners, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bandits Kill 11 Security Operatives, Kidnap Chinese Miners In Niger State by gotnel: 5:06pm On Jun 30, 2022
Frizz001:
Na wa! This is another industry that I thought this current government was ready to harness and ensure diversification of resources and the economy to reduce over dependence on crude oil instead, they have deliberately left it for few individuals to keep raping the country and pocketing returns for themselves. I am almost sure that those Chinese nationals are also on some illegal mining operation and the terrorists christened as bandits who are playing some godforsaken script will always feature to keep up the madness of insecurity! Yet the same security agenciea will go ahead, pick up young people randomly, kill them and label them IPOB or militants. Madness everywhere!

It's time to do away with the old order and vote right! APC and PDP need to be retired.

It is unfortunate that Buhari government will waste 8 years without any meaningful development in the solid mineral industry.
Just mouth action, nothing to show on the side of solid mineral resources.
Re: Bandits Kill 11 Security Operatives, Kidnap Chinese Miners In Niger State by FORWARDEVERLY: 5:57pm On Jun 30, 2022
CheapHomes1:

By telling me to synchronize, you are invariably saying what you wrote is disjointed. Am only following your level of reasoning.

You are saying that I have intellectual capacity to decipher yet at the same time, you are say I am mentally imbalanced. How can I be these 2 different things at the same time? Am sure you can see your state of mind.

Meanwhile, With your "sound mind of intellect", why are you depending on me to synchronize your disjointed points for you? Why can't you synchronize it yourself? Is that what you learnt from playing with your mates?

It is either you omitted the word "Don't" in my post or I mistakenly left it out no thanks to the auto screen keyboard of my phone..

My point remains.. I thought you had the mental capacity to decipher what I wrote but unfortunately for you, You don't have such..

Now Run along kid..
Go play with your mom..
Re: Bandits Kill 11 Security Operatives, Kidnap Chinese Miners In Niger State by CheapHomes1: 6:00pm On Jun 30, 2022
FORWARDEVERLY:

It is either you omitted the word "Don't" in my post or I mistakenly left it out no thanks to the auto screen keyboard of my phone..

My point remains.. I thought you had the mental capacity to decipher what I wrote but unfortunately for you, You don't have such..

Now Run along kid..
Go play with your mom..

How does everything you typed negate the following?

By telling me to synchronize, you are invariably saying what you wrote is disjointed. Am only following your level of reasoning.

You are saying that I have intellectual capacity to decipher yet at the same time, you are say I am mentally imbalanced. How can I be these 2 different things at the same time? Am sure you can see your state of mind.

Meanwhile, With your "sound mind of intellect", why are you depending on me to synchronize your disjointed points for you? Why can't you synchronize it yourself? Is that what you learnt from playing with your mates?
Re: Bandits Kill 11 Security Operatives, Kidnap Chinese Miners In Niger State by undigeh: 6:03pm On Jun 30, 2022
Christistruth00:

This means that Zamfara Bandits are now Mining Gold in Niger

They are working for General Abdulsalam. But why were they mining in a terrorists control territory?
Even if he has the boldness the he control a particular group of terrorists, they might be other groups he may not have control.

I just pity Nigerian soldiers that are being used for personal interests of the rich and the privileged.

1 Like

Re: Bandits Kill 11 Security Operatives, Kidnap Chinese Miners In Niger State by undigeh: 6:04pm On Jun 30, 2022
They are working for General Abdulsalam. But why were they mining in a terrorists control territory?
Even if he has the boldness the he control a particular group of terrorists, they might be other groups he may not have control.

I just pity Nigerian soldiers that are being used for personal interests of the rich and the privileged.

1 Like

Re: Bandits Kill 11 Security Operatives, Kidnap Chinese Miners In Niger State by undigeh: 6:05pm On Jun 30, 2022
[b]They are working for General Abdulsalam. But why were they mining in a terrorists control territory?

[/b]

1 Like

Re: Bandits Kill 11 Security Operatives, Kidnap Chinese Miners In Niger State by FORWARDEVERLY: 6:05pm On Jun 30, 2022
CheapHomes1:

Go tell your mom this..
Bye Kid.
Re: Bandits Kill 11 Security Operatives, Kidnap Chinese Miners In Niger State by CheapHomes1: 6:06pm On Jun 30, 2022
FORWARDEVERLY:

Go tell your mom this..
Bye Kid.

Re: Bandits Kill 11 Security Operatives, Kidnap Chinese Miners In Niger State by chichima5764: 6:11pm On Jun 30, 2022
Bandits are bitting more than they can chewBandits are bitting more than they can chew...
Re: Bandits Kill 11 Security Operatives, Kidnap Chinese Miners In Niger State by FORWARDEVERLY: 6:12pm On Jun 30, 2022
CheapHomes1:

Go fuvck your mother..
Bye
Re: Bandits Kill 11 Security Operatives, Kidnap Chinese Miners In Niger State by CheapHomes1: 6:19pm On Jun 30, 2022
FORWARDEVERLY:

Go fuvck your mother..
Bye

Re: Bandits Kill 11 Security Operatives, Kidnap Chinese Miners In Niger State by prophetfire: 9:17pm On Jun 30, 2022
treesun:

https://leadership.ng/just-in-bandits-kill-11-security-operatives-kidnap-chinese-miners-in-niger/
. Northerners are mining gold and sharing the proceeds with Chinese people without bringing anything to the national purse.
When bandits kill them, they start telling us.
Re: Bandits Kill 11 Security Operatives, Kidnap Chinese Miners In Niger State by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jun 30, 2022
Good.. those Chinese thieves
Re: Bandits Kill 11 Security Operatives, Kidnap Chinese Miners In Niger State by isaiahethan: 3:42am On Jul 01, 2022
treesun:

https://leadership.ng/just-in-bandits-kill-11-security-operatives-kidnap-chinese-miners-in-niger/

Nice one , they are busy in Anambra killing innocent youths. Bandits will finish them. Useless country with senseless supporters

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Our Target Was President Buhari: ISWAP Claims Responsibility For Kogi Bomb Blast / ‘Very Soon Atiku Will Land In Aso Rock And Change The Change’ – Ben Murray-bruce / Army Hands Over Arrested TASUED Students To EFCC, Students Union Kicks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.