Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,957 members, 7,828,378 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:57 AM

2023: We Must Unite PDP First Before Uniting Nigeria - Atiku - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: We Must Unite PDP First Before Uniting Nigeria - Atiku (17627 Views)

Abdulmumimi Usman Kabir: NYSC Only Surviving FG Project Uniting Nigeria / Buhari: Only NYSC, Police, Soldiers Uniting Nigeria / All PDP First Term Governors Emerge As Candidate For 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: We Must Unite PDP First Before Uniting Nigeria - Atiku by Pk01(m): 12:22pm On Jun 30, 2022
Hmn
Re: 2023: We Must Unite PDP First Before Uniting Nigeria - Atiku by Mfetenang: 12:24pm On Jun 30, 2022
Re: 2023: We Must Unite PDP First Before Uniting Nigeria - Atiku by Antoeni(m): 12:24pm On Jun 30, 2022
Sounding like you have wisdom does not make you the messiah. We have a better, worthy ànd credible person who deserves to be the New Nigerian president. I used the word " New " because there is going to be a feasible change in major economic indicators ànd security. That person is no other than Peter Obi. Am not an Igbo man but I believe in him. So, let's put tribe ànd religion aside ànd vote for him for the common good.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: We Must Unite PDP First Before Uniting Nigeria - Atiku by Mfetenang: 12:25pm On Jun 30, 2022
Wike,Ikpeazu,Makinde and Ortom will show this man pepper.

1 Like

Re: 2023: We Must Unite PDP First Before Uniting Nigeria - Atiku by Holluwhakemmy(f): 12:25pm On Jun 30, 2022
Nwodosis:

I believe you meant Obi
No you meant Tinubu.

1 Like

Re: 2023: We Must Unite PDP First Before Uniting Nigeria - Atiku by gtrust: 12:25pm On Jun 30, 2022
“Speaking” from Dubai to who ?
Re: 2023: We Must Unite PDP First Before Uniting Nigeria - Atiku by GloriousGbola: 12:26pm On Jun 30, 2022
Wike is going to Jaga Jaga and scatter scatter pdp
Re: 2023: We Must Unite PDP First Before Uniting Nigeria - Atiku by overseasnbeyond: 12:26pm On Jun 30, 2022
Not only pillar, why not say is the frame. Yeye dey smell.
ignis:
It is now obvious that Wike is the pillar holding PDP.
Re: 2023: We Must Unite PDP First Before Uniting Nigeria - Atiku by seguntijan(m): 12:27pm On Jun 30, 2022
Tinubu is just looking to win supports back after Atiku already finished the works and just chilling himself. Peter Obi is doing the field works to help PDP divide the south while Kwankwaso will step down and pull a ‘Tambuwal’ stunt for his brother Atiku to clear the north.

Atiku had since finished works and is now just relaxing while receiving reports of his project spreads and progress reports.

Tinubu is only just starting to try winning people over. Nigeria is a slaves camp and those working to claim slaves are the ones playing the games here.

You, just go to your farm and prepare to defend it against more ‘Fl’ invaders.

Abuse me all you like, we will all unite again to scream, shout and fight for our rights after 2023.
Re: 2023: We Must Unite PDP First Before Uniting Nigeria - Atiku by Queseda: 12:27pm On Jun 30, 2022
My vote is for Waziri
Re: 2023: We Must Unite PDP First Before Uniting Nigeria - Atiku by Winning123: 12:28pm On Jun 30, 2022
This is vintage Atiku for you and his major weakness. He can promise anything to get what he wants. This is the fear people like us have about him. He can sale Nigeria just to get want he wants

festacman:
In 2019, Atiku emotionally promised Sen. Ekweremmadu VP position based on effort towards his emergencevas PDP flagbearer. Later, without going back to Ekweremmadu out of respect, settled for Peter Obi. This caused disaffection in SE PDP where Peter Obi was seen as an outsider. Instead of staying to douse the tension created, Atiku flew to Dubai and kept posting pictures and messages.

In 2022, Atiku again emotionally promised Gov. Nyesom Wike VP position based on his performance at PDP presidential primaries when he visited him. Later, without going back to Wike out of respect, settled for Gov. Ifeanyi Okowa. This is causing disaffection in PDP where Wike is seen as having been treated badly given his contribution. Instead of staying to douse the tension created, Atiku again flew to Dubai and kept posting pictures and messages.

He seem to have lost his political acumen and has become emotionally weak so much that he runs away from challenges rather than tackle it.

At this point, I am afraid that Atiku might be worse than Buhari as president.
Re: 2023: We Must Unite PDP First Before Uniting Nigeria - Atiku by Factcheck0001: 12:28pm On Jun 30, 2022
Antoeni:
Sounding like you have wisdom does not make you the messiah. We have a better, worthy ànd credible person who deserves to be the New Nigerian president. I used the word " New " because there is going to be a feasible change in major economic indicators ànd security. That person is no other than Peter Obi. Am not an Igbo man but I believe in him. So, let's put tribe ànd religion aside ànd vote for him for the common good.
promote peter obi without lies

Which one is u aren’t ibo,we all know u are Igbo so what’s d big deal?

1 Like

Re: 2023: We Must Unite PDP First Before Uniting Nigeria - Atiku by Emperordynasty: 12:29pm On Jun 30, 2022
Landed Properties for Sale
In Uromi, Ekpoma, Irrua, Benin,
Dimensions 200by 200, 100by100,
100 by 50 etc
Price ranges 500-700k 1m 2.5m, 2m 10m and above
Uncompleted houses and fully
Completed houses in Benin city for sale ..
Contact us at 08084968437
Re: 2023: We Must Unite PDP First Before Uniting Nigeria - Atiku by DroppingLiquid: 12:29pm On Jun 30, 2022
PDP is like a guy who hasn't had sex in a long time. And then someone spread pussy for him. Same with how they've not had access to Nigeria's treasury for 8 years. Omo, if they win, it's over oh. Naira must touch 2k/$1

1 Like

Re: 2023: We Must Unite PDP First Before Uniting Nigeria - Atiku by kokoA(m): 12:30pm On Jun 30, 2022
Atiku never learns.
Re: 2023: We Must Unite PDP First Before Uniting Nigeria - Atiku by tunjiajayi: 12:31pm On Jun 30, 2022
Imagine this man, what audacity!

So PDP comes before Nigerians.

Shame.
Re: 2023: We Must Unite PDP First Before Uniting Nigeria - Atiku by drstone1: 12:31pm On Jun 30, 2022
Nwodosis:
When they speak you listen and you refused their choice of Wike?

Atiku..from the way I now see it is the biggest problem to himself. He is highly unstable. I do not think him to be like other archaic and violent fulani. I admire this gentleman inspire of his alleged corruption laden past.But he seems to me a thorough politrickcian who has no ethics or personal principles he stands for . This makes him try to bend to all shades. He simply is a wimp. Just imagine. The muric professor ishak told him to drop Wike and...before you could say Jack he flung away probably his best political ally. Accept my apologies. ..but then again. May be its the Universes way of saying No to his presidential ambition

1 Like

Re: 2023: We Must Unite PDP First Before Uniting Nigeria - Atiku by KanwuliaExtra: 12:31pm On Jun 30, 2022
SAI TIRAKI !

This one go HARRRRRD!

Next time, DO NOT GO AGAINST YOUR SOUTH-SOUTH governors.

1 Like

Re: 2023: We Must Unite PDP First Before Uniting Nigeria - Atiku by abobote: 12:32pm On Jun 30, 2022
Atiku is not doing enough
Re: 2023: We Must Unite PDP First Before Uniting Nigeria - Atiku by olas24u(f): 12:32pm On Jun 30, 2022
hisexcellency34:
Wike said he doesn't want to be Vice-President and is not looking to be deputy to anybody. Why is he now crying when Atiku choose rodented Okowa

So you can put money somewhere without returns
Re: 2023: We Must Unite PDP First Before Uniting Nigeria - Atiku by adioolayi(m): 12:34pm On Jun 30, 2022
Atiku is displaying lots of "I don't care attitude"...and the events in PDP has portrayed him to me to have the following character grade:

Empathy....Zero

Inclusiveness....Zero

Egoistic...100%

Mind of his own and his own ONLY...100%

Dispute resolution skill.....Zero

Team Player.....Zero

Sincerely, Atiku will be worse than Buhari as President...He won't listen to the masses....He will not care.

1 Like

Re: 2023: We Must Unite PDP First Before Uniting Nigeria - Atiku by Nobody: 12:35pm On Jun 30, 2022
pdp died the moment obi left and the moment wike was betrayed
Re: 2023: We Must Unite PDP First Before Uniting Nigeria - Atiku by Maxpro121: 12:37pm On Jun 30, 2022
bennybuhari:

https://independent.ng/we-must-unite-pdp-first-before-uniting-nigeria-atiku/

if unity was a priority to him, why didn't he support sourthern president? Keep fooling your self
Re: 2023: We Must Unite PDP First Before Uniting Nigeria - Atiku by CommonSense1967: 12:39pm On Jun 30, 2022
Too late.

Bola Hamed Tinubu is the NEXT PRESIDENT OF THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA.

1 Like

Re: 2023: We Must Unite PDP First Before Uniting Nigeria - Atiku by elfiddy(m): 12:40pm On Jun 30, 2022
Before the primaries

hisexcellency34:
Wike said he doesn't want to be Vice-President and is not looking to be deputy to anybody. Why is he now crying when Atiku choose rodented Okowa
Re: 2023: We Must Unite PDP First Before Uniting Nigeria - Atiku by NamuNamumallam: 12:42pm On Jun 30, 2022
[quote author=festacman post=114289125]In 2019, Atiku emotionally promised Sen. Ekweremmadu VP position based on effort towards his emergencevas PDP flagbearer. Later, without going back to Ekweremmadu out of respect, settled for Peter Obi. This caused disaffection in SE PDP where Peter Obi was seen as an outsider. Instead of staying to douse the tension created, Atiku flew to Dubai and kept posting pictures and messages.

In 2022, Atiku again emotionally promised Gov. Nyesom Wike VP position based on his performance at PDP presidential primaries when he visited him. Later, without going back to Wike out of respect, settled for Gov. Ifeanyi Okowa. This is causing disaffection in PDP where Wike is seen as being treated badly given his contribution. Instead of staying to douse the tension created, Atiku again flew to Dubai and kept posting pictures and messages.

He seem to have lost his political acumen and has become emotionally weak so much that he runs away from challenges rather than tackle it.

At this point, I am afraid that Atiku might be worse than Buhari as president. Ibop! Crying � more than the bereaved!
Re: 2023: We Must Unite PDP First Before Uniting Nigeria - Atiku by worlddpeace48(m): 12:43pm On Jun 30, 2022
Nwodosis:
When they speak you listen and you refused their choice of Wike?
Good question
Re: 2023: We Must Unite PDP First Before Uniting Nigeria - Atiku by newisd75: 12:46pm On Jun 30, 2022
the biggest loser in the 2023 presidential election will be Atiku, he can only win 1 state, which is Adamawa state
Re: 2023: We Must Unite PDP First Before Uniting Nigeria - Atiku by Basic123: 12:47pm On Jun 30, 2022
festacman:
In 2019, Atiku emotionally promised Sen. Ekweremmadu VP position based on effort towards his emergencevas PDP flagbearer. Later, without going back to Ekweremmadu out of respect, settled for Peter Obi. This caused disaffection in SE PDP where Peter Obi was seen as an outsider. Instead of staying to douse the tension created, Atiku flew to Dubai and kept posting pictures and messages.

In 2022, Atiku again emotionally promised Gov. Nyesom Wike VP position based on his performance at PDP presidential primaries when he visited him. Later, without going back to Wike out of respect, settled for Gov. Ifeanyi Okowa. This is causing disaffection in PDP where Wike is seen as being treated badly given his contribution. Instead of staying to douse the tension created, Atiku again flew to Dubai and kept posting pictures and messages.

At this point, I am afraid that Atiku might be worse than Buhari as president.
Atiku never had any political acumen.
He doesn't participate in real politicking but just using money to buy his way.I have never seen Atiku working for PDP progress like Tinubu is always done for APC except to just come during primary election and want to become president. He sees other PDP members as newbies ot young politicians that are supposed to be worshipping him!

1 Like

Re: 2023: We Must Unite PDP First Before Uniting Nigeria - Atiku by skymight(m): 12:48pm On Jun 30, 2022
hisexcellency34:
. Wike never said he wanted to be VP but after the primaries Atiku reached out to him and said he want him to be his VP so why did he change on his promise even the party want Wike to be VP
Re: 2023: We Must Unite PDP First Before Uniting Nigeria - Atiku by seunmsg(m): 12:54pm On Jun 30, 2022
PDP is beyond redemption. The party is finished.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Boss Mustapha, Kyari, Others Sabotaging Tinubu’s Campaign – APC Stakeholders / Eugene-odoh, Enugu Speaker Impeached / The Need For Ministers Despite Existing Career Permanent Secretaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.