Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,950 members, 7,956,588 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 02:40 PM

Bashir Ahmad Confesses: LP Is Getting 75% - 80% In Kano And Kaduna - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bashir Ahmad Confesses: LP Is Getting 75% - 80% In Kano And Kaduna (784 Views)

Food Prices, Transport Costs Worst Hit As Inflation Soars To 25.80% In Aug 2023 / LP Is Going Into Extinction: Prophet Olujobi Warns Sanwo-olu, Others / Atiku: It Will Be A Miracle For Peter Obi To Win, LP Is Social Media Based (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Bashir Ahmad Confesses: LP Is Getting 75% - 80% In Kano And Kaduna by adefitim(m): 12:13pm On Jun 30, 2022
The Name Peter Obi Alone Is A Movement, With What I'm Seeing, He Has Already Won — Buhari's Aide, Bashir Ahmad Confesses

“Let me confess, the name Peter Obi alone is a movement to beat, I was in Kano over the weekend and to my surprise everywhere is PO, nobody is talking about other candidates anymore and a friend told me that it’s a similar story in Katsina. LP is getting 75% - 80% in those states.

A friend also just DMed me that PO is getting not less than 85% in Kaduna. Like I said he is everywhere in Kano and Katsina, so he doesn’t even have to waste his time to go to north west for campaign, his soldiers take over the region. An 80% victory is assured! ✌�”

Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Bashir Ahmad Confesses: LP Is Getting 75% - 80% In Kano And Kaduna by Built2last: 12:14pm On Jun 30, 2022
I get the sarcasm but thanks for the PR.

6 MONTHS IS STILL FAR

Peter is coming to the North.

Everything happening now is not Peter yet.

People are spending their time and money doing it for him.

I can see a certain prayer mat is trending.

Wait till Peter starts.

People are doing their bit

2 Likes

Re: Bashir Ahmad Confesses: LP Is Getting 75% - 80% In Kano And Kaduna by Ebubu3: 12:14pm On Jun 30, 2022
lmao

sarcasm at its peak

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bashir Ahmad Confesses: LP Is Getting 75% - 80% In Kano And Kaduna by PHIPEX(m): 12:15pm On Jun 30, 2022
Same Bashir that has been attacking Obi non-stop, what is happening?

If he was attempting sarcasm, he has shot himself on the foot because many of his followers will not take it as sarcasm.

Re: Bashir Ahmad Confesses: LP Is Getting 75% - 80% In Kano And Kaduna by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jun 30, 2022
We don't need quarels.
Just let them be!
Let see Peter Obi!
Lets see his ways too.... obviously, there is no harm in trying!

2 Likes

Re: Bashir Ahmad Confesses: LP Is Getting 75% - 80% In Kano And Kaduna by Arysexy(m): 12:20pm On Jun 30, 2022
We don't need his endorsement.

Peter Obi is a movement that will sweep away bigots and their urchins

2 Likes

Re: Bashir Ahmad Confesses: LP Is Getting 75% - 80% In Kano And Kaduna by Quest7777: 12:29pm On Jun 30, 2022
One thing is sure:
A vote for Atiku/Tinubu = Business As Usual = Continuation of Current Trend of Suffering & Smiling.

A vote for PO provides a Platform for a much-needed People's Revolution that will salvage this country from the grips of Lunatic Political Bandits masquerading as our leaders.

1 Like

Re: Bashir Ahmad Confesses: LP Is Getting 75% - 80% In Kano And Kaduna by Truthisunique2: 12:38pm On Jun 30, 2022
Guyman have dumped ashitwaju

Just say you wan port to LP after apc do you strong thing

1 Like

Re: Bashir Ahmad Confesses: LP Is Getting 75% - 80% In Kano And Kaduna by SmartPolician: 12:54pm On Jun 30, 2022
This is pure sarcasm, but I trust many northerners to change their mind when they hear the message of Peter Obi. What Mr. Obi needs is a good Hausa translator that will pass his message in Hausa.

Just like he did to Baba-Ahmed, you cannot listen to him for 10 minutes and not think twice because nobody is immune to bad leadership.

My people, a peaceful revolution against bad governance is coming.
Re: Bashir Ahmad Confesses: LP Is Getting 75% - 80% In Kano And Kaduna by Enone22(m): 1:07pm On Jun 30, 2022
Ok
Re: Bashir Ahmad Confesses: LP Is Getting 75% - 80% In Kano And Kaduna by VladimirPutiin(m): 1:34pm On Jun 30, 2022
If not for Quota system what will make this idioot be close to the those in power today. He should be more concerned with his principal disastrous performance.

1 Like

Re: Bashir Ahmad Confesses: LP Is Getting 75% - 80% In Kano And Kaduna by Mynd44: 2:09pm On Jun 30, 2022

(1)

The Bitter Truth Tinubu Supporters Can't Swallow / Adeboye Will Not Endorse Candidate For 2023 Elections — RCCG / Femi Kuti Denies Calling "Obidients" Zombies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.