Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,969 members, 7,952,902 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:07 AM

Cassava Processing Business - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Cassava Processing Business (208 Views)

Cassava Processing Business / How We Made It Into Tomato Processing Business / FG Commissions 450 Metric Tons Cassava Processing Plant In Rivers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cassava Processing Business by Farmhouse: 12:30pm On Jun 30, 2022
LEARN FEW SIMPLE STEPS REQUIRE TO PREPARE CASSAVA LEAVES FOR EXPORT MARKET

A lot of people have contacted me on assisting them in exploring this market, especially on assessing the market. Even when I told them that these informations are available online, they keep coming back to me to at least tell them how to prepare the leaves.

As available online, the market is there internationally but it will require some works and networking to connect with the right buyers.

Through collaboration with some like minds I met online, we are close to securing a steady supply contract for supply of DRIED CASSAVA LEAVES in Europe. The sample we sent has been accepted and certified okay.

You can start small with little utensils/materials.

Preparation Process is simple BUT requires STEPS that must be followed.

You seek and grow your own markets through your connections abroad or registration with popular B2B platforms.

Connect with me on Whatsapp via +2348100975775. Or you click on the link below.

https:///2348100975775

You will only pay me a token of N1,000 for the information.

It may take you little or no time to get and secure your own market. But, it really worth the deal.

Do have a blessed day.

(1) (Reply)

7 Bags Of Sesame Seed Available For Pickup / Do You Wish To Buy Cassava Chips / Building Sustainability Through Local Food Systems.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.