Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,007 members, 7,838,526 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

‘why I’m Standing With Bola Tinubu’ – Veteran Actor Jide Kosoko - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ‘why I’m Standing With Bola Tinubu’ – Veteran Actor Jide Kosoko (398 Views)

Small Doctor Poses With Bola Tinubu (Photo) / Jide Kosoko And Daughter, Shola Kosoko Wow In Matching Agbada Outfit / Photo Of Jide Kosoko’s Daughter Sitting On His Laps Goes Viral Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘why I’m Standing With Bola Tinubu’ – Veteran Actor Jide Kosoko by TheGistDay: 12:38pm On Jun 30, 2022
Amidst the backslash online, veteran Nollywood actor Jide Kosoko has revealed why he is supporting the All Progressives Congress (APC) Presidential Candidate Bola Tinubu.

In a post shared on his Instagram, Prince Kosoko said he has witnessed the achievement of Tinubu as a genuine leader over the years, and his support for humanity and the creative industry.

https://thegistday.com/2022/06/30/why-im-standing-with-bola-tinubu-veteran-actor-jide-kosoko/

Re: ‘why I’m Standing With Bola Tinubu’ – Veteran Actor Jide Kosoko by PoliteActivist: 12:41pm On Jun 30, 2022
Mistake.

The thing is that we don't know who this person really is. He changed his identity and name due to drug and other crimes and his true identity is an iron-clad secret

*copied*
Make no mistake, Yekini Amoda.Ogunlere attended primary and secondary schools. The only reason he would rather lie that he never attended any than submit his certificates to INEC Nigeria is because those documents contain personal information about who HE REALLY IS, his real name, his age, his ancestry etc.

This is the shadowy figure some of you are supporting to come and preside over the destiny of over 200 million people...
Re: ‘why I’m Standing With Bola Tinubu’ – Veteran Actor Jide Kosoko by Qtrpst4: 12:45pm On Jun 30, 2022
Hungry actor, why won't he, has he not always being tifnubu's benefactor?

All these owo mi da actors

3 Likes

Re: ‘why I’m Standing With Bola Tinubu’ – Veteran Actor Jide Kosoko by fuckingAyaya(m): 12:55pm On Jun 30, 2022
Typical Afonjeeez

1 Like

Re: ‘why I’m Standing With Bola Tinubu’ – Veteran Actor Jide Kosoko by SlurUsername1: 1:17pm On Jun 30, 2022
Anybody who thinks jide kosoko does not have a right to support Tinubu is a cursed fool that deserves to die by firing squad
Re: ‘why I’m Standing With Bola Tinubu’ – Veteran Actor Jide Kosoko by haffaze777(m): 1:26pm On Jun 30, 2022
Pa jide kosoko shouldn't have explain why he support Tinubu to any vagabond,I support Tinubu and I owe no one explanation.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

INSATGRAM Slay Queen Share Sultry Photo and video Of Herself / Congratulations Pour In As Ruth Kadiri Welcomes Baby Girl / Wizkid React To Tobi Amusan Win And Tems World Record New Song With Marvel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.