₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,136,885 members, 4,639,326 topics. Date: Friday, 14 December 2018 at 09:24 AM

Jide Kosoko And Daughter, Shola Kosoko Wow In Matching Agbada Outfit - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jide Kosoko And Daughter, Shola Kosoko Wow In Matching Agbada Outfit (44691 Views)

Georgina Onuoha And Her Daughters Dress In Matching Agbada (PICS) / E-money And His 3 Sons Rock Matching "Agbada" In New Photos / E-money And His 3 Sons Rock Matching Agbada In Adorable Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jide Kosoko And Daughter, Shola Kosoko Wow In Matching Agbada Outfit by BeeQ: 3:41pm On Dec 05
The veteran actor, Jide Kosoko and his daughter, Shola Kosoko rock together in matching agbada outfit.

They look wonderfully appealing!

See more: http://www.balfashion.com/2018/12/veteran-actor-jide-kosoko-and-daughter-wow-in-agbada.html

See photo:

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jide Kosoko And Daughter, Shola Kosoko Wow In Matching Agbada Outfit by okomile(f): 3:52pm On Dec 05
Make una dey make money go ojare!

Nothing do you both!

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jide Kosoko And Daughter, Shola Kosoko Wow In Matching Agbada Outfit by ClintonEmex: 3:55pm On Dec 05
She's probably representing her mother, cos they look like husband and wife.

3 Likes

Re: Jide Kosoko And Daughter, Shola Kosoko Wow In Matching Agbada Outfit by Chieftroller(m): 4:00pm On Dec 05
shocked

Nice couple in matching outfits
All reasonable nairalanders like myself can't wait for you to have your baby
Re: Jide Kosoko And Daughter, Shola Kosoko Wow In Matching Agbada Outfit by OkunrinOloro: 5:10pm On Dec 05

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jide Kosoko And Daughter, Shola Kosoko Wow In Matching Agbada Outfit by TheGreenLand: 5:11pm On Dec 05
They look wonderfully appealing!

Yes they are cool with the Royal colour .

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jide Kosoko And Daughter, Shola Kosoko Wow In Matching Agbada Outfit by TheGreenLand: 5:11pm On Dec 05
Chieftroller:
shocked

A Father and his daughter having a baby together?
Are you sure your paternity is not in question?!
Hope say no be ur sister born you for popsie?!

61 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Jide Kosoko And Daughter, Shola Kosoko Wow In Matching Agbada Outfit by itiswellandwell: 5:11pm On Dec 05
Love the cool color of the Agbada.

1 Like

Re: Jide Kosoko And Daughter, Shola Kosoko Wow In Matching Agbada Outfit by Rick9(m): 5:11pm On Dec 05
Awesome

1 Like

Re: Jide Kosoko And Daughter, Shola Kosoko Wow In Matching Agbada Outfit by TheKingIsHere: 5:12pm On Dec 05
The girl no fine undecided

BTW where is her breast??
Re: Jide Kosoko And Daughter, Shola Kosoko Wow In Matching Agbada Outfit by desiignerr: 5:12pm On Dec 05
ds
Re: Jide Kosoko And Daughter, Shola Kosoko Wow In Matching Agbada Outfit by Bustincole(m): 5:12pm On Dec 05
Nice 1

oya cum for daddy

5 Likes

Re: Jide Kosoko And Daughter, Shola Kosoko Wow In Matching Agbada Outfit by bestower: 5:12pm On Dec 05
Hope is not what I am thinking..
father and daughter close relationship
Re: Jide Kosoko And Daughter, Shola Kosoko Wow In Matching Agbada Outfit by seunlly(m): 5:13pm On Dec 05
My Nollywood crush
Re: Jide Kosoko And Daughter, Shola Kosoko Wow In Matching Agbada Outfit by Candyking(m): 5:13pm On Dec 05
Nine Suspected Yahoo Boys Arrested By The EFCC In Abuja >>> https://candytv.ng/nine-suspected-yahoo-boys-arrested-by-the-efcc-in-abuja/
Re: Jide Kosoko And Daughter, Shola Kosoko Wow In Matching Agbada Outfit by frankblinkz(m): 5:13pm On Dec 05
That's what I call fatherly love.....
Re: Jide Kosoko And Daughter, Shola Kosoko Wow In Matching Agbada Outfit by bestower: 5:13pm On Dec 05

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jide Kosoko And Daughter, Shola Kosoko Wow In Matching Agbada Outfit by lawrence35(m): 5:14pm On Dec 05
Beautiful people....

Nice concept....

Start Dropshipping from AliExpress for huge profit.
See my signature
click here to chat

1 Like

Re: Jide Kosoko And Daughter, Shola Kosoko Wow In Matching Agbada Outfit by Menesira(m): 5:14pm On Dec 05
This man at some point in time made childhood awesome.. Mr. super story..

2 Likes

Re: Jide Kosoko And Daughter, Shola Kosoko Wow In Matching Agbada Outfit by Kizito2nv(m): 5:14pm On Dec 05
WISH i had something reasonable to say, i need a job

1 Like

Re: Jide Kosoko And Daughter, Shola Kosoko Wow In Matching Agbada Outfit by daveyjay(m): 5:14pm On Dec 05
father shagging daughter grin grin
Re: Jide Kosoko And Daughter, Shola Kosoko Wow In Matching Agbada Outfit by seunlly(m): 5:15pm On Dec 05
ClintonEmex:
She's probably representing her mother, cos they look like husband and wife.
Bleep you!!!

Only thing you know is criticizing people!

1 Like

Re: Jide Kosoko And Daughter, Shola Kosoko Wow In Matching Agbada Outfit by wahles(m): 5:16pm On Dec 05
TheKingIsHere:

It's on your face! Yes, there! press! press the pimple grin

3 Likes

Re: Jide Kosoko And Daughter, Shola Kosoko Wow In Matching Agbada Outfit by sthecy(f): 5:17pm On Dec 05
That is a deeper life shoe the girl is putting on
Re: Jide Kosoko And Daughter, Shola Kosoko Wow In Matching Agbada Outfit by Egein(m): 5:18pm On Dec 05
Chieftroller:
shocked

Nice to know you and mom are having a baby together.
Re: Jide Kosoko And Daughter, Shola Kosoko Wow In Matching Agbada Outfit by Denikayan: 5:20pm On Dec 05
TheKingIsHere:

You are hungry

1 Like

Re: Jide Kosoko And Daughter, Shola Kosoko Wow In Matching Agbada Outfit by Akile1: 5:23pm On Dec 05
Chieftroller:
shocked

were grin

1 Like

Re: Jide Kosoko And Daughter, Shola Kosoko Wow In Matching Agbada Outfit by hizzypearl(f): 5:23pm On Dec 05
Awww... Father And Daughter Goal. GOD BLESS THEM.

2 Likes

Re: Jide Kosoko And Daughter, Shola Kosoko Wow In Matching Agbada Outfit by TheBlessedMAN: 5:23pm On Dec 05
When will this Shola stop bearing Kosoko?
Re: Jide Kosoko And Daughter, Shola Kosoko Wow In Matching Agbada Outfit by sanpipita(m): 5:25pm On Dec 05
bestower:
Of course you will soon ask if he bathed her as a kid.

1 Like

Re: Jide Kosoko And Daughter, Shola Kosoko Wow In Matching Agbada Outfit by Topmaike007(m): 5:30pm On Dec 05
I still prefer bidemi to her... Well I don't know maybe because she is my celebrity crush

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

~Breaking News: D'banj And Funke Akindele: Nigeria's Hottest Couple ~ / Julius Agwu's Wife Didn't Smile In Family Photo And Fans Slam Her / Cossy Orjiakor: I’m Looking For Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2018 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 278
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.