Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:05 AM

Who Is The Most Loved Nairalander And Why? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Who Is The Most Loved Nairalander And Why? (705 Views)

End Of The Year: Who Is Your Most Loved And Most Hated Nairalander / How Would You Feel If A Loved One Forgot Your Birthday? / Facebook User Shares Photos Of His Loved Ones, Friends Who Died This Year. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is The Most Loved Nairalander And Why? by Bluntguy: 12:43pm On Jun 30, 2022
This wonderful forum has positively affected the lives of thousands of Nigerians and non-Nigerians alike. This would not have been possible without the CEO Seun Osewa, mods like Lalasticlala, Mynd44 et al, and hundreds of members who keep contributing educative, insightful, thoughtful and informative articles day by day. Men like Explorers, Holinessforever, etc.
There are also thousands of brainy commenters whose contributions to divers topics have been nothing but awesome. Their comments have saved thousands of lives at different times.
From Seun to the least of all, who is your most loved Nairalanders. As for me, give me Explorers anytime, any day. This is because his posts draws every family member's attention and he is never controversial.
Who is your most loved Nairalander and why?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Is The Most Loved Nairalander And Why? by SlavaUkraini: 12:44pm On Jun 30, 2022
DragonFire....

Zelenskky.....

Killercrocodile....

Redscorpion....

50Nizzy....

Are all bad as Players. .... Respect to them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is The Most Loved Nairalander And Why? by Knivesout(m): 12:45pm On Jun 30, 2022
Pastor Righteousness, Ubunja and Nwamaikpe....

....they don't asslick anybody with their opinions...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is The Most Loved Nairalander And Why? by Newtownconcrete: 12:45pm On Jun 30, 2022
Lala d snake mod
Re: Who Is The Most Loved Nairalander And Why? by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jun 30, 2022
My top 3 are, Nwaamaikpe, (i think i missed the spelling), slowmirr and evaberry. Why?

1. Nwaamaikpe always had the right sarcastic responses to everything. I don't know if he was banned or why he stopped.

2. Slowmirr is just really creatively funny. He's a promax version of dbull.

3. Evaberry. I loved reading anything she writes, felt like sex to my eyes. Not sure if she's the same with boredberry but if you are let me know.

#peace.

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Most Loved Nairalander And Why? by ahnie: 1:08pm On Jun 30, 2022
My 4 most loved Nairalanders
Folake4u
Pocohantas
Mango head(Magnolia
Mariangeles

4 Likes

Re: Who Is The Most Loved Nairalander And Why? by Quest7777: 1:13pm On Jun 30, 2022
Don't know about the most loved but I can tell u the most hated. cool

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Most Loved Nairalander And Why? by Emibolt: 2:53pm On Jun 30, 2022
1. Lala: an encouragement to we snake eaters
2. Atheistandproud: very educative topics always coming from him
3. Rightousness2: for his inspiring second coming of christ posts
4. FERNANDEZISBACK: for always battling Rightousness2
5.SEUNOSEWASPENIS: for being second in command to Seun (his penis)
6. EMIBOLT: for finding such an educative, inspiring and life changing and improving Forum.
Re: Who Is The Most Loved Nairalander And Why? by Bluntguy: 4:38pm On Jun 30, 2022
SlavaUkraini:
DragonFire....

Zelenskky.....

Killercrocodile....

Redscorpion....

50Nizzy....

You too like vawulence

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Is The Most Loved Nairalander And Why? by Bluntguy: 4:39pm On Jun 30, 2022
Knivesout:
Pastor Righteousness, Ubunja and Nwamaikpe....

....they don't asslick anybody with their opinions...
Nwamaikpe appears to be one of the most popular.

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Most Loved Nairalander And Why? by Bluntguy: 4:40pm On Jun 30, 2022
ahnie:
Folake4u
Pocohantas
Mango head(Magnolia
Mariangeles
... and why?
Re: Who Is The Most Loved Nairalander And Why? by SlavaUkraini: 4:57pm On Jun 30, 2022
Bluntguy:

You too like vawulence

Lol.... cheesy cheesy

No ooo... Not at all

I have collected Peace vaccine recently...

But in case anyone brings Vayolence my way, that vaccine nor go work again.

It be Fire for Fire... cheesy cheesy

Re: Who Is The Most Loved Nairalander And Why? by Bluntguy: 5:09pm On Jun 30, 2022
SlavaUkraini:

Lol.... cheesy cheesy

No ooo... Not at all

I have collected Peace vaccine recently...

But in case anyone brings Vayolence my way, that vaccine nor go work again.

It be Fire for Fire... cheesy cheesy
Lolz. Na him be say that peace vaccine na fake one. Na only temporary relief him dey give for vawulence.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Is The Most Loved Nairalander And Why? by SlavaUkraini: 5:23pm On Jun 30, 2022
Bluntguy:

Lolz. Na him be say that peace vaccine na fake one. Na only temporary relief him dey give for vawulence.

Lol... cheesy cheesy

Nor mind that doctor na fake Peace Vaccines he dey give people.... He nor know work.

Two days after I collect the Peace Vaccine, the doctor say make I go rest, he say my Vawulence level is still high...

I nor gree rest because Naija is on Fire...

Person dey rest for inside Fire ? cheesy

Re: Who Is The Most Loved Nairalander And Why? by jackie111(m): 5:34pm On Jun 30, 2022
I don't even know who that is but people be calling Lala all the time.
Re: Who Is The Most Loved Nairalander And Why? by Knivesout(m): 7:16pm On Jun 30, 2022
Yes, u can place Pst Righteousness @ d same level wit Nwamaikpe.
Bluntguy:

Nwamaikpe appears to be one of the most popular.
Re: Who Is The Most Loved Nairalander And Why? by Knivesout(m): 7:17pm On Jun 30, 2022
Ur list is incomplete without Ubunja
SlavaUkraini:
DragonFire....

Zelenskky.....

Killercrocodile....

Redscorpion....

50Nizzy....

Re: Who Is The Most Loved Nairalander And Why? by Mariangeles(f): 12:03pm On Jul 01, 2022
ahnie:
Folake4
Pocohant
Mango head(Magnoli
Mariangeles

❣️❣️❣️
Re: Who Is The Most Loved Nairalander And Why? by DamnnNiggarr: 4:09pm On Jul 01, 2022
Falseprophet1 – prophet of god.
Shortigboman – grand patron of vawulence.
lalasticlala – my mannest manchy.
Pocohantas – my favorite intellectually endowed lady.
– dude loves his state like kilode.

4 Likes

Re: Who Is The Most Loved Nairalander And Why? by Newborn27(f): 6:31pm On Jul 03, 2022
Falseprophet1- for his prophecies

Cococandy- the way she dey carry her self....#classy

Nwamaikpe- he's a genius

Lalasticlala - the most popular mod on Nairaland and snake lover

GboyegaD - for his sumptuous meals

Jovialjune - for her foul-mouthedness

Pocochantas - for her matured and caring heart....I wonder why she tagged herself evening newspaper..... Sis you're wonderful

Above all.....the most hated monicker by nairalanders - his quote"never respond to swines" is really working....hate or abuse him/her he'll still confidently and proudly move to the next thread.

Nairaland had been a home to be.... I'm growing in every aspect of life here.. thanks to Seun Osewa.
Re: Who Is The Most Loved Nairalander And Why? by ILoveDemMANNA: 6:40pm On Jul 03, 2022
Dem MANNA, na dem dey rush dem tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Who Is The Most Loved Nairalander And Why? by ILoveDemMANNA: 6:43pm On Jul 03, 2022
Newborn27:
Falseprophet1- for his prophecies

Nwamaikpe- he's a genius

Lalasticlala - the most popular mod on Nairaland and snake lover

Jovialjune - for her foul-mouthedness

Pocochantas - for her matured and caring heart....I wonder why she tagged herself evening newspaper..... Sis you're wonderful

Above all.....the most hated monicker by nairalanders ipob pigs and terrorists, murderers and cannibals supporters is by his quote"never respond to swines" is really working....hate or abuse him/her he'll still confidently and proudly move to the next thread.

Nairaland had been a home to be.... I'm growing in every aspect of life here.. thanks to Seun Osewa.
I have fixed it for u.
Only few supporters of terrorists, cannibals and murderers no like dem MANNA.
All of us sane and sensible Nairalanders love her dieee. I joined Nairaland because of her

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is The Most Loved Nairalander And Why? by cococandy(f): 7:21pm On Jul 03, 2022
Thank you kiss
Newborn27:

Re: Who Is The Most Loved Nairalander And Why? by Newborn27(f): 7:37pm On Jul 03, 2022
ILoveDemMANNA:

I have fixed it for u.
Only few supporters of terrorists, cannibals and murderers no like dem MANNA.
All of us sane and sensible Nairalanders love her dieee. I joined Nairaland because of her

Lol
Re: Who Is The Most Loved Nairalander And Why? by Newborn27(f): 7:37pm On Jul 03, 2022
cococandy:
Thank you kiss

#smiles
Re: Who Is The Most Loved Nairalander And Why? by ILoveDemMANNA: 8:02pm On Jul 03, 2022
Newborn27:

Lol
#smiles smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Is The Most Loved Nairalander And Why? by GboyegaD(m): 1:02am On Jul 04, 2022
Newborn27:

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Most Loved Nairalander And Why? by Newborn27(f): 6:21am On Jul 04, 2022
GboyegaD:

Thank you.

#smiles
Re: Who Is The Most Loved Nairalander And Why? by poshestmina(f): 3:18pm On Jul 04, 2022
Poco.
Ishi.
Akposy.
Marie.
Blue ray.
Annie.
Zaynie.
Glorious Gbola.
Kanwulia.
Gboyega.

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Most Loved Nairalander And Why? by zaynie(f): 9:52pm On Jul 05, 2022
poshestmina:
Poco.
Ishi.
AK posy.
M arie.
Blue ray.
An nie.
Zaynie.
Glo rious Gbola.
Kan wulia.
Gbo yega.

I love you too mami kiss
Re: Who Is The Most Loved Nairalander And Why? by Sergio101(m): 8:14pm On Jul 08, 2022
cry...I miss nwamaikpe
Re: Who Is The Most Loved Nairalander And Why? by begoniaa: 8:37pm On Jul 08, 2022
ahnie:
Mango head

kiss kiss kiss

(1) (Reply)

Dollar To Naira Black Market Exchange Rate Today 8th February 2023 / New Here / See The Next President Of Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.