Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,801 members, 7,827,950 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:56 PM

Peter Obi Starts Cleaning Up His Old Lies While Creating New Ones - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Starts Cleaning Up His Old Lies While Creating New Ones (864 Views)

Channels TV Presenter Exposed Festus Keyamo Lies While Defending BAT Manifesto / Peter Obi Starts His Campaign In Jos Today / LAWMA Starts Cleaning Up Lagos After Days Of Unrest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi Starts Cleaning Up His Old Lies While Creating New Ones by blamingthedevil: 3:24pm On Jul 27, 2022
King of Lamba

"Some People tell lie to escape trouble, Peter Obi lies himself into trouble"- Blamingthedevil, 27 July, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZbsjWN_QwiI

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Starts Cleaning Up His Old Lies While Creating New Ones by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jul 27, 2022
Yes,and so
We are not complaining

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Starts Cleaning Up His Old Lies While Creating New Ones by donaldking100: 3:31pm On Jul 27, 2022
forever Obidient.

5 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Starts Cleaning Up His Old Lies While Creating New Ones by blamingthedevil: 3:31pm On Jul 27, 2022
darling2222:
Yes,and so
We are not complaining
If you are not complaining, you will not open this thread

5 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Starts Cleaning Up His Old Lies While Creating New Ones by aj1802001: 3:34pm On Jul 27, 2022
I don't know if you just want to create some traffic for yourself or you are just catching cruise. You are brining a tweet in 2018 in order to achieve what if I may ask? Dollar is 695 naira, security is a serious issue, your president is in Liberia wasting taxpayers money and this is the best you have? Grow a pair

6 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Starts Cleaning Up His Old Lies While Creating New Ones by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jul 27, 2022
The problem of Peter obi is that he talks without thinking.He opens his mouth and says lot of nonsense.

He is a chronic liar, his statistics always do not add up.

Just ask peter obi, how will you develop Nigeria

His answers will be all about China, Vietnam, korea, Indonesia and Egypt while saying lot of fake stats.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Starts Cleaning Up His Old Lies While Creating New Ones by Abdul05: 3:48pm On Jul 27, 2022
thebosstrevor1:
The problem of Peter obi is that he talks without thinking.He opens his mouth and says lot of nonsense.

His answers will be all about China, Vietnam, korea, Indonesia and Egypt while saying lot of fake stats.

he has no single idea of ruling.. grin

And, people who praise him most are his own type. grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Starts Cleaning Up His Old Lies While Creating New Ones by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jul 27, 2022
blamingthedevil:

If you are not complaining, you will not open this thread

I laugh grin
Re: Peter Obi Starts Cleaning Up His Old Lies While Creating New Ones by Betanaija42moro: 5:19pm On Jul 27, 2022
blamingthedevil:
King of Lamba

"Some People tell lie to escape trouble, Peter Obi lies himself into trouble"- Blamingthedevil, 27 July, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZbsjWN_QwiI

Is this the problem we are facing in the country try now.
APC has led the country into a big mess and you're here talking nonsense.
Just look at insecurity and the rate at which naira is fast clashing.
Re: Peter Obi Starts Cleaning Up His Old Lies While Creating New Ones by fourboys: 5:22pm On Jul 27, 2022
Na Peter obi news dey carry me come nairaland these days ...
Re: Peter Obi Starts Cleaning Up His Old Lies While Creating New Ones by blamingthedevil: 10:35am On Jul 28, 2022
Obi obi
Re: Peter Obi Starts Cleaning Up His Old Lies While Creating New Ones by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jul 28, 2022
thebosstrevor1:
The problem of Peter obi is that he talks without thinking.[/b]He opens his mouth and says lot of nonsense.

[b]Just ask peter obi, how will you develop Nigeria

He's Igbo, remember? Talking without thinking comes with that package.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Starts Cleaning Up His Old Lies While Creating New Ones by Eniitankorede: 12:32pm On Jul 28, 2022
darling2222:
Yes,and so
We are not complaining

In yoruba culture, we say anyone that tells lies will steal. Peter Obi is a crook, a liar, a scam. Run away from another disaster.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Starts Cleaning Up His Old Lies While Creating New Ones by Eniitankorede: 12:34pm On Jul 28, 2022
Someone just told me she’s not worried about Peter Obi’s presidential ambitions. She is very worried if Peter Obi will make heaven due to his mountain of lies. Lol

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Starts Cleaning Up His Old Lies While Creating New Ones by ezegold4we: 12:36pm On Jul 28, 2022
PETER Obi is already The Next president in the waiting,

February 2023 presidential election will only be a formality,

Only fool's and Born failures are still attacking Peter Obi,

If u r below 60yrs old and u r still campaigning for tinubu or atiku, it simply means u aren't Smart at all, even the present dullard in aso Rock is More smarter than u.
Re: Peter Obi Starts Cleaning Up His Old Lies While Creating New Ones by naija4life247: 12:36pm On Jul 28, 2022
Tbe idiot thinks everyone is an idiot like his flat headed brethren. Imagine a 3rd Class Philosophy graduate rolling out figures. Someone that ran to study Philosophy because he couldn't add 5 + 2 + 3.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Starts Cleaning Up His Old Lies While Creating New Ones by Chiboy419: 1:45pm On Jul 28, 2022
If there is nothing about obi in your trend that means it's going nowhere

Continue making our obi popular
Re: Peter Obi Starts Cleaning Up His Old Lies While Creating New Ones by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jul 28, 2022
Eniitankorede:

In yoruba culture, we say anyone that tells lies will steal. Peter Obi is a crook, a liar, a scam. Run away from another disaster.
Get lost
Re: Peter Obi Starts Cleaning Up His Old Lies While Creating New Ones by pquaver(m): 2:52pm On Jul 28, 2022
darling2222:
Yes,and so
We are not complaining

Reasonable people have a problem with lies. That is why we tell bubu to his face he has failed the trust given to him.. Even though we supported him massively. It is different from being an Obidient.. Samething with ipob. Elevate a man to God level makes him infallible and then comes the tyranny and violence. So again reasonable Nigerians have a problem with the lies
Re: Peter Obi Starts Cleaning Up His Old Lies While Creating New Ones by Nobody: 11:44pm On Jul 28, 2022
pquaver:

Reasonable people have a problem with lies. That is why we tell bubu to his face he has failed the trust given to him.. Even though we supported him massively. It is different from being an Obidient.. Samething with ipob. Elevate a man to God level makes him infallible and then comes the tyranny and violence. So again reasonable Nigerians have a problem with the lies

Imagine you face a mirror and be talking

I laugh because i see you cant even address yourself in public
Re: Peter Obi Starts Cleaning Up His Old Lies While Creating New Ones by Lastmessenger2: 12:02am On Jul 29, 2022
thebosstrevor1:

in that case vote this grandpa drug dealer with your two hands. Thank you

Re: Peter Obi Starts Cleaning Up His Old Lies While Creating New Ones by pquaver(m): 8:24am On Jul 29, 2022
darling2222:

Imagine you face a mirror and be talking

I laugh because i see you cant even address yourself in public

Again little mind, I don't have to prove myself to an unknown quantity.. Stick to facts.

(1) (Reply)

Wake Up Yoruba / Peter Obi Just Lost His Memory. / Ohanaeze Suspends Its UK President For Saying Nnamdi Kanu's House Is Worth £10M

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.