Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,295 members, 7,836,294 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:20 AM

Forget Rabiu Kwankanso And Take Amina As Your Vp - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Forget Rabiu Kwankanso And Take Amina As Your Vp (1420 Views)

Nigeria, Shettima, A Known Terrorist/insurgent Coddler Is Your VP. / Thank You Atiku For Not Picking Wike As Your VP, Thank You For Standing With Pdp / When Your VP Candidate Is As Sound As The Presidential Candidate (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Forget Rabiu Kwankanso And Take Amina As Your Vp by kenzysmith: 2:02pm On Jun 30, 2022
Peter Obi, go get Amina J. Mohammed (UN Deputy Sec Gen) as your VP candidate.

Let's have a competent female VP for a start. More so, her international clout would make a difference. Forget RABIU KWANKWASO.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forget Rabiu Kwankanso And Take Amina As Your Vp by mrvitalis(m): 2:05pm On Jun 30, 2022
She is a Buhari loyalists and won't agree

Prof jega for me is the ideal choice

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forget Rabiu Kwankanso And Take Amina As Your Vp by SlurUsername1: 2:05pm On Jun 30, 2022
Clown extraordinaire grin grin grin
When we say Peter obi supporters have no business engaging in politicking whatsoever, some would think we're blabbing.
Just Negodu grin

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Forget Rabiu Kwankanso And Take Amina As Your Vp by Okwyjesus(m): 2:07pm On Jun 30, 2022
kenzysmith:
Peter Obi, go get Amina J. Mohammed (UN Deputy Sec Gen) as your VP candidate.

Let's have a competent female VP for a start. More so, her international clout would make a difference. Forget RABIU KWANKWASO.
She is an APC person don't forget. Was a minister before she left but with shallow political influence.

Obi need northern influencer and possibly male bcs of the perception up there
Re: Forget Rabiu Kwankanso And Take Amina As Your Vp by Truthisunique2: 2:10pm On Jun 30, 2022
Okwyjesus:

She is an APC person don't forget. Was a minister before she left but with shallow political influence.

Obi need northern influencer and possibly male bcs of the perception up there
she is not apc, she was in the usa or uk all her life and only came to take buhari appointment

I doubt she go leave her post for uncertainty
Re: Forget Rabiu Kwankanso And Take Amina As Your Vp by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jun 30, 2022
Yamiriflathead:
Clown extraordinaire grin grin grin
When we say Peter obi supporters have no business engaging in politicking whatsoever, some would think we're blabbing.
Just Negodu grin
explain why say this

1 Like

Re: Forget Rabiu Kwankanso And Take Amina As Your Vp by gracealonev: 2:25pm On Jun 30, 2022
Just forget.
She would need Buhari's go ahead before accepting.
And I don't think she would leave certainty to pursue uncertainty.
Re: Forget Rabiu Kwankanso And Take Amina As Your Vp by kenzysmith: 2:28pm On Jun 30, 2022
mrvitalis:

God forbids that jega

2 Likes

Re: Forget Rabiu Kwankanso And Take Amina As Your Vp by Soulsymbol99: 2:41pm On Jun 30, 2022
mrvitalis:

Jega that put us in this mess....... God forbid

3 Likes

Re: Forget Rabiu Kwankanso And Take Amina As Your Vp by Justdogood(m): 2:54pm On Jun 30, 2022
Make we get am right this time my people.
A better nigeria is all we pray for.
#Votebeyondtribe

1 Share

Re: Forget Rabiu Kwankanso And Take Amina As Your Vp by kenzysmith: 2:58pm On Jun 30, 2022
Soulsymbol99:

Jega that put us in this mess....... God forbid
as in some people enh

Re: Forget Rabiu Kwankanso And Take Amina As Your Vp by TheFacelessMan: 3:04pm On Jun 30, 2022
LOL.

Amina can't ever consider it. Even Kwankwaso would NEVER be Obi's Vice.

1 Like

Re: Forget Rabiu Kwankanso And Take Amina As Your Vp by Praxis758: 3:07pm On Jun 30, 2022
Amina Mohammed of UN, who is a staunch Buharist coming down so low to deputise Obi?

Which kind juju be that!!!

1 Like

Re: Forget Rabiu Kwankanso And Take Amina As Your Vp by Okwyjesus(m): 4:18pm On Jun 30, 2022
Truthisunique2:
she is not apc, she was in the usa or uk all her life and only came to take buhari appointment

I doubt she go leave her post for uncertainty

No wonder she is unique

(1) (Reply)

Inspector Of Police Resigns Over Killings Of IPOB By Nigerian Government / Rabiu Kwakwanso Presidential Rally In Kaduna. Photos. / He hustle for retweet and likes and landed himself in police detention

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.