Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,387 members, 7,836,559 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:50 AM

Let’s Turn Sport Betting Into Daily Source Of Income Together - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Let’s Turn Sport Betting Into Daily Source Of Income Together (4541 Views)

I found a good 1.70 odds daily source, you too can make profit / Let's Turn Betting Into A Zero Risk, Profitable Investment. (earn 2 To 30% Daily / Startup Transforming Sports Betting Into An Investment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let’s Turn Sport Betting Into Daily Source Of Income Together by Nerich042: 2:32pm On Jul 03, 2022
[quote author=Chairmanlery post=114382560][/quote]

Bros, this link is not opening. Drop the telegram name for people to search and join
Re: Let’s Turn Sport Betting Into Daily Source Of Income Together by Nerich042: 2:48pm On Jul 03, 2022
For those who are finding it difficult to access the link, copy and join them together before click

https://t.
me/+fxaWDi6mb7I1ZDE0
Re: Let’s Turn Sport Betting Into Daily Source Of Income Together by Nerich042: 2:54pm On Jul 03, 2022
[quote author=Chairmanlery post=114382560][/quote]

I don't think Nairaland bot will allow u to share such link here without corrupting it or banning u. I'm the one u sent the link on telegram.

This is how best to share it here, use a space to share the link into two, and then ask ur followers to copy and join them together before clicking on it for redirection to the channel. Below is the link, which is clickable when joined together

me/+fxaWDi6mb7I1ZDE0
Re: Let’s Turn Sport Betting Into Daily Source Of Income Together by Chairmanlery: 3:00pm On Jul 03, 2022
Thank you

Nerich042:

I don't think Nairaland bot will allow u to share such link here without corrupting it or banning u. I'm the one u sent the link on telegram.

This is how best to share it here, use a space to share the link into two, and then ask ur followers to copy and join them together before clicking on it for redirection to the channel. Below is the link, which is clickable when joined together

me/+fxaWDi6mb7I1ZDE0
Re: Let’s Turn Sport Betting Into Daily Source Of Income Together by Rexymania(m): 3:03pm On Jul 03, 2022
Wow, nice one

Chairmanlery:
Thank you

Re: Let’s Turn Sport Betting Into Daily Source Of Income Together by Chairmanlery: 3:40pm On Jul 03, 2022
Second stake of the day

Latvia - Virsliga

FK Tukums 2000/TSS
FK Metta / Lu

Over 3.5 goals

2.90 odd

4pm

10k stake
Re: Let’s Turn Sport Betting Into Daily Source Of Income Together by iyobosadavid: 4:47pm On Jul 03, 2022
Chairmanlery:
After popular demand

You all can now join the telegram link bellow

https:///+fxaWDi6mb7I1ZDE0
The link is not working sir
Re: Let’s Turn Sport Betting Into Daily Source Of Income Together by Chairmanlery: 5:01pm On Jul 03, 2022
Nerich042:

me/+fxaWDi6mb7I1ZDE0
Re: Let’s Turn Sport Betting Into Daily Source Of Income Together by kenearth50(m): 5:25pm On Jul 03, 2022
Chairmanlery:
Second stake of the day

Latvia - Virsliga

FK Tukums 2000/TSS
FK Metta / Lu

Over 3.5 goals

2.90 odd

4pm

10k stake
Diswan wey dem still dey play 1 - 0 @ 67minute undecided
Re: Let’s Turn Sport Betting Into Daily Source Of Income Together by Nerich042: 5:37pm On Jul 03, 2022
Chairmanlery:
Second stake of the day

Latvia - Virsliga

FK Tukums 2000/TSS
FK Metta / Lu

Over 3.5 goals

2.90 odd

4pm

10k stake

Stick to ur initial plan, which is one winning per day. U didn't follow the plan yesterday and today. Betting requires strong discipline

2 Likes

Re: Let’s Turn Sport Betting Into Daily Source Of Income Together by Chairmanlery: 5:44pm On Jul 03, 2022
3rd stake for today

Mexico - Primera Division, Apertura

Pumas UNAM
Club Tijuana de Caliente

6pm

Over 2.5 goals

2.25 odd

15k stake
Re: Let’s Turn Sport Betting Into Daily Source Of Income Together by Chairmanlery: 8:01pm On Jul 03, 2022
Chairmanlery:
3rd stake for today

Mexico - Primera Division, Apertura

Pumas UNAM
Club Tijuana de Caliente

6pm

Over 2.5 goals ❌❌❌

2.25 odd

15k stake
Re: Let’s Turn Sport Betting Into Daily Source Of Income Together by Chairmanlery: 8:02pm On Jul 03, 2022
Chairmanlery:
Second stake of the day

Latvia - Virsliga

FK Tukums 2000/TSS
FK Metta / Lu

Over 3.5 goals

2.90 odd❌❌❌

4pm

10k stake
Re: Let’s Turn Sport Betting Into Daily Source Of Income Together by kenearth50(m): 8:05pm On Jul 03, 2022
Nerich042:

Stick to ur initial plan, which is one winning per day. U didn't follow the plan yesterday and today. Betting requires strong discipline
Chairmanlery:
[/quote]
[quote author=Chairmanlery post=114392289]

I'll suggest you stick to your initial plan
Re: Let’s Turn Sport Betting Into Daily Source Of Income Together by Chairmanlery: 8:12pm On Jul 03, 2022
So since I created this page for days ago

If you have been following my games well and playing like I’m instructing

You would have made an 100k profit by now
( that’s 100k in four days)

Not bad making this kind of money from your comfort zone.

Remember no loosing of your money with me if you listen to my instructions

First game on telegram tomorrow not here.

Goodluck guys
Re: Let’s Turn Sport Betting Into Daily Source Of Income Together by Chairmanlery: 8:13pm On Jul 03, 2022
Chairmanlery:
So since I created this page for days ago

If you have been following my games well and playing like I’m instructing

You would have made an 100k profit by now
( that’s 100k in four days)

Not bad making this kind of money from your comfort zone.

Remember no loosing of your money with me if you listen to my instructions

First game on telegram tomorrow not here.

Goodluck guys

Four*

1 Like

Re: Let’s Turn Sport Betting Into Daily Source Of Income Together by JustJennifer: 8:20pm On Jul 03, 2022
Hello guys what's up? What's?
In this video I will be teaching you the secret about volatility most Traders wouldn't show you, if you're new to my channel please Hit the subscription button and let's make money together

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kdsWjWv2WPQ
Re: Let’s Turn Sport Betting Into Daily Source Of Income Together by Chairmanlery: 10:43pm On Jul 03, 2022
Link below

Nerich042:

me/+fxaWDi6mb7I1ZDE0
Re: Let’s Turn Sport Betting Into Daily Source Of Income Together by brightDdon(m): 7:46am On Jul 04, 2022
Chairmanlery:
Link below

Stop gambling
Re: Let’s Turn Sport Betting Into Daily Source Of Income Together by SaiRuiMall: 9:56am On Jul 04, 2022
brightDdon:

The link isn't opening,,,
Please treat the link issue first before proceeding to telegram unless you wanna left many people behind.
Thanks

People that are left behind should rejoice, we that were carried along are crying oooh.
Blood everywhere
3 abi 4 straight lost now, I have lost over 100k.
Re: Let’s Turn Sport Betting Into Daily Source Of Income Together by Chairmanlery: 3:00pm On Jul 04, 2022
First game was a loss today
Second game with easy win
Profit already made ✅✅✅

Daily profit is assured

Re: Let’s Turn Sport Betting Into Daily Source Of Income Together by Chairmanlery: 3:11pm On Jul 04, 2022
SaiRuiMall:

People that are left behind should rejoice, we that were carried along are crying oooh.
Blood everywhere
3 abi 4 straight lost now, I have lost over 100k.
I really wish to ignore but I won’t
This are one of the people that doesn’t listen to instructions,
You play my predictions the way I instruct and you are here saying you lost money.

I will try and get your username and remove you from the group

Goodluck to you and keep loosing your money

1 Like

Re: Let’s Turn Sport Betting Into Daily Source Of Income Together by SaiRuiMall: 3:57pm On Jul 04, 2022
Chairmanlery:

I really wish to ignore but I won’t
This are one of the people that doesn’t listen to instructions,
You play my predictions the way I instruct and you are here saying you lost money.

I will try and get your username and remove you from the group

Goodluck to you and keep loosing your money

Oga, what you are doing is 50/50. Most of your over 3.5 and over 2.5 played 1:0.
No be juju be that
Re: Let’s Turn Sport Betting Into Daily Source Of Income Together by Estimable(m): 4:32pm On Jul 04, 2022
SaiRuiMall:

Oga, what you are doing is 50/50. Most of your over 3.5 and over 2.5 played 1:0.
No be juju be that
Bro, he never said he has fixed games, his pattern is staking on games and making daily profits with staking plan.
Re: Let’s Turn Sport Betting Into Daily Source Of Income Together by Henix(m): 4:39pm On Jul 04, 2022
Mr Tunde on the beat

3 Likes

Re: Let’s Turn Sport Betting Into Daily Source Of Income Together by valentineuwakwe(m): 4:42pm On Jul 04, 2022
Make we bet on draws.....

Re: Let’s Turn Sport Betting Into Daily Source Of Income Together by SaiRuiMall: 4:54pm On Jul 04, 2022
Estimable:

Bro, he never said he has fixed games, his pattern is staking on games and making daily profits with staking plan.
A game that's predicted to play over 3.5(4goals), should have at least played over 1.5(2goals).worst comes to worst
Re: Let’s Turn Sport Betting Into Daily Source Of Income Together by Marxizm: 5:14pm On Jul 04, 2022
SaiRuiMall:

A game that's predicted to play over 3.5(4goals), should have at least played over 1.5(2goals).worst comes to worst

Op is making profit and you are complaining. Follow the instructions he outlined.
Re: Let’s Turn Sport Betting Into Daily Source Of Income Together by Arcameo07: 6:44pm On Jul 04, 2022
Pls can you share me the telegram link
Chairmanlery:
First game was a loss today
Second game with easy win
Profit already made ✅✅✅

Daily profit is assured
Re: Let’s Turn Sport Betting Into Daily Source Of Income Together by Chairmanlery: 6:42am On Jul 05, 2022
Don’t miss out today

Nerich042:

me/+fxaWDi6mb7I1ZDE0
Re: Let’s Turn Sport Betting Into Daily Source Of Income Together by SaiRuiMall: 11:12am On Jul 05, 2022
Chairmanlery:
Don’t miss out today

We started today's game in red blood cell

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jesse Lingard Tests Positive For COVID-19 / Free 1.50 Odds For A Week (I Made Over 5M Within 90days) / Fifa Authorises Two Goal-line Technology Systems

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.