Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,575 members, 7,840,372 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 11:02 PM

Let’s Turn Sport Betting Into Daily Source Of Income Together - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Let’s Turn Sport Betting Into Daily Source Of Income Together (4558 Views)

I found a good 1.70 odds daily source, you too can make profit / Let's Turn Betting Into A Zero Risk, Profitable Investment. (earn 2 To 30% Daily / Startup Transforming Sports Betting Into An Investment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let’s Turn Sport Betting Into Daily Source Of Income Together by SaiRuiMall: 12:40pm On Jul 05, 2022
SaiRuiMall:

We started today's game in red blood cell

First game of today.... Blood
Second game of today... Blood.
55k gone.
Blood everywhere, bro I think you should stop all this killings and wasting of money
Re: Let’s Turn Sport Betting Into Daily Source Of Income Together by SaiRuiMall: 3:27pm On Jul 05, 2022
SaiRuiMall:

First game of today.... Blood
Second game of today... Blood.
55k gone.
Blood everywhere, bro I think you should stop all this killings and wasting of money

Our third game of the day is ON.
Over 2.5 at 1.70 odd.
Hopefully, there won't be blood
Re: Let’s Turn Sport Betting Into Daily Source Of Income Together by SaiRuiMall: 5:19pm On Jul 05, 2022
SaiRuiMall:

Our third game of the day is ON.
Over 2.5 at 1.70 odd.
Hopefully, there won't be blood

Blood again.
What's all this??
Re: Let’s Turn Sport Betting Into Daily Source Of Income Together by SaiRuiMall: 5:20pm On Jul 05, 2022
SaiRuiMall:

Blood again.
What's all this??

4 straight lose
Re: Let’s Turn Sport Betting Into Daily Source Of Income Together by adaperry25: 5:25pm On Jul 05, 2022
angry angry angry
This guy na amateur for betting.
I think he is Tunde always changing monikers.
Leave betting alone.

1 Like

Re: Let’s Turn Sport Betting Into Daily Source Of Income Together by SaiRuiMall: 5:38pm On Jul 05, 2022
adaperry25:
angry angry angry
Leave betting alone.

Imagine, his over 3.5 played 1:0 today. And that was not the first or second time.
It's like once he drops over 3.5 goals, I will played it 1:0 correct score
Re: Let’s Turn Sport Betting Into Daily Source Of Income Together by Henix(m): 6:02pm On Jul 05, 2022
adaperry25:
angry angry angry
Leave betting alone.

The guy is Tunde for sure. It seems he borrowed old Nairaland account from someone this time around
Re: Let’s Turn Sport Betting Into Daily Source Of Income Together by Stephenmoka4(m): 6:08pm On Jul 05, 2022
SaiRuiMall:

A game that's predicted to play over 3.5(4goals), should have at least played over 1.5(2goals).worst comes to worst
I understand your point.
Re: Let’s Turn Sport Betting Into Daily Source Of Income Together by Stephenmoka4(m): 6:13pm On Jul 05, 2022
SaiRuiMall:

Imagine, his over 3.5 played 1:0 today. And that was not the first or second time.
It's like once he drops over 3.5 goals, I will played it 1:0 correct score
Ouch!... the range should be close especially for those that loves editing the over/under margin.
Re: Let’s Turn Sport Betting Into Daily Source Of Income Together by SaiRuiMall: 6:24pm On Jul 05, 2022
Stephenmoka4:
Ouch!... the range should be close especially for those that loves editing the over/under margin.

My anger is that I played one of the over 3.5 but I edited it and played over 1.5 staking huge but the game ended 1:0. I nearly died
Re: Let’s Turn Sport Betting Into Daily Source Of Income Together by Stephenmoka4(m): 7:06pm On Jul 05, 2022
SaiRuiMall:

My anger is that I played one of the over 3.5 but I edited it and played over 1.5 staking huge but the game ended 1:0. I nearly died
That can be painful, I know how you feel. sad The best punter is still yourself, never underestimate yourself. Do you recognize the kind of teams you were playing? Well for now, you'll get back to your feet. I know.
Re: Let’s Turn Sport Betting Into Daily Source Of Income Together by SaiRuiMall: 7:16pm On Jul 05, 2022
Stephenmoka4:
That can be painful, I know how you feel. sad The best punter is still yourself, never underestimate yourself. Do you recognize the kind of teams you were playing? Well for now, you'll get back to your feet. I know.
Thank you brother, honestly, you are right, I did better on my own
Re: Let’s Turn Sport Betting Into Daily Source Of Income Together by SaiRuiMall: 8:29am On Jul 06, 2022
Henix:

The guy is Tunde for sure. It seems he borrowed old Nairaland account from someone this time around
After the guy make mouth here finish, him game no work, him carry us go telegram, na there e come worse. Now, him don carry us commot from telegram. Guess where him wan carry us go
Re: Let’s Turn Sport Betting Into Daily Source Of Income Together by Henix(m): 9:44am On Jul 06, 2022
SaiRuiMall:

After the guy make mouth here finish, him game no work, him carry us go telegram, na there e come worse. Now, him don carry us commot from telegram. Guess where him wan carry us go

He is Tunde by name, that's how he usually behave. He is highly unstable, those who know him don't waste their time and money following him

1 Like

Re: Let’s Turn Sport Betting Into Daily Source Of Income Together by SaiRuiMall: 7:19am On Jul 08, 2022
CEOs Monthly Awards and Recognitions

Those business Owners you feel have done great in the month of October and deserve Our special recognitions.
In a bid to appreciate, spotlight and encourage young Entrepreneurs/CEOs, who are doing well in their various businesses.
We hereby invite you to nominate businesses /brands for recognition awards in various categories such as:

Cryptocurrencies
Fashion and Wears
Hairstyling and Makeover
Food and Catering
Surprise and Event planning
Comedy and Skits
General Merchandise
Most Advertised business

This recognition is for the month of October.
Nominations ends tomorrow by 8am, so start nominating NOW.
Re: Let’s Turn Sport Betting Into Daily Source Of Income Together by Henix(m): 7:40am On Jul 08, 2022
SaiRuiMall:
So this thread died on arrival??

He will soon open another thread with another moniker as usual
Re: Let’s Turn Sport Betting Into Daily Source Of Income Together by SaiRuiMall: 7:46am On Jul 08, 2022
Henix:

He will soon open another thread with another moniker as usual

Betting no be person mate ooh, e go humble you
Re: Let’s Turn Sport Betting Into Daily Source Of Income Together by AnthonyCJ7: 10:12am On Aug 19, 2023
Arcameo07:
Pls can you share me the telegram link

Does this still interest you?

I am setting up a poultry, watermelon and maize farms. I have two youths working with me, there's accommodation, decent two-meals a day feeding, you will be earning up to 60,000 Naira a month after your first 6-7 months.

I encourage you to come join my team.

There will be lots of life-impacting experiences like learning to drive, traveling across different communities, how to operate machines etc. Ogun and Oyo state

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Spain Vs Honduras Live (2 - 0) On 21st June 2010 / Nigeria Defeats Burkina Faso 3-0 (WAFU U20 Women's Championships). / Daily Tipping

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.