Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,741 members, 7,840,860 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 04:13 PM

I Spoke The Truth Men”- JJC Skillz’s Son, Benito, Writes - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Spoke The Truth Men”- JJC Skillz’s Son, Benito, Writes (803 Views)

Funke Akindele & Husband JJC Cheated On Each Other - Benito Bello / Funke Akindele Celebrates Her Stepson, Benito On His Birthday (Photos) / Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz Welcome Twins. Celebrities, Fans React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Spoke The Truth Men”- JJC Skillz’s Son, Benito, Writes by Booktree: 3:06pm On Jun 30, 2022
Benito, the son of actor-turned-director Abdulrasheed Bello alias JJC Skillz, has responded to the news that his father’s marriage to actress Funke Akindele has come to an end. Read this.

Recall that Benito had previously said in a number of posts that the celebrities’ marriage was in turmoil.

I told the truth, men, Benito stated in a post he uploaded on his Instagram page this morning.

https://clearance.ng/i-spoke-the-truth-men-jjc-skillzs-son-benito-writes-after-he-announced-his-separation-from-actress-funke-akindele/

Re: I Spoke The Truth Men”- JJC Skillz’s Son, Benito, Writes by Shalommy(f): 3:24pm On Jun 30, 2022
Meaning? undecided
Re: I Spoke The Truth Men”- JJC Skillz’s Son, Benito, Writes by sureway1(m): 3:42pm On Jun 30, 2022
who ask am?

1 Like

Re: I Spoke The Truth Men”- JJC Skillz’s Son, Benito, Writes by Creamypie(m): 3:54pm On Jun 30, 2022
Foolish boy. His SIMP(le) father go make up, and move back to his wife house.
Re: I Spoke The Truth Men”- JJC Skillz’s Son, Benito, Writes by SlyIg(f): 3:55pm On Jun 30, 2022
Oya...
Clap for yourself.
Prophet Benito!

(1) (Reply)

Free Netflix. / “I Really Enjoyed Myself” – Ada Ameh’s Last Instagram Post Leaves Fans In Pain ( / "My Long Throat Pregnant Wife" – Man Shares How His Pregnant Wife Made Them Go O

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.