Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,987 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:40 AM

Wow.. Land Bank Investment - Buy A Plot Of Land For 450K - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Wow.. Land Bank Investment - Buy A Plot Of Land For 450K (506 Views)

Real Estate Investment: Buy A House, Get 3 Years Rent / Best Investment:buy A Plot Of Land In Ibeju Lekki For 650k. / Make An Investment. Buy A Dog. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wow.. Land Bank Investment - Buy A Plot Of Land For 450K by adebowalepeter: 3:49pm On Jun 30, 2022
What do you think a 450k can buy for you ??

Probably an iPhone 11 or a Bone Straight Wig or PS5 or Gucci Bag or Champagne VSOP

All are good but with 450k , you can be a plot owner at an Estate in Abuja.

Ibeju Lekki , Maitama, Asokoro , Wuse are locations that are all bush some 30 or 35 years ago.

Why not invest your 450k in real estate that will give you a better Return On Investment in some months or years to come.

Real Estate are not meant for the RICH alone but can be affordable for any one that has forecast and future foresight.

Let me be your sure plug on this and you won’t regret making such an investment.

Site inspection to the estate are on Fridays & Saturdays weekly

Chat me up on WhatsApp on 0.7.0.3.2.2.4.6.6.9.4

Re: Wow.. Land Bank Investment - Buy A Plot Of Land For 450K by adebowalepeter: 3:57pm On Jun 30, 2022
Documents for your Verification to the plots are available for you to do your due diligence …
Re: Wow.. Land Bank Investment - Buy A Plot Of Land For 450K by adebowalepeter: 9:42pm On Jun 30, 2022
Estate Location - Kuje Abuja
Re: Wow.. Land Bank Investment - Buy A Plot Of Land For 450K by adebowalepeter: 6:25am On Jul 02, 2022
You don’t want to invest in things that can appreciate in value…

Remember that Nigeria Inflation rate stands at 17.7% and with all the economic indices it will not be coming soon.

Chat me up to invest in Land Banking and you will thank me later.

0.7.0.3.2.2.4.6.6.94 is the number to chat up.
Re: Wow.. Land Bank Investment - Buy A Plot Of Land For 450K by adebowalepeter: 9:53am On Aug 11, 2022
The landley Promo is still ongoing ooo. Buy Now & Thank me later.
Re: Wow.. Land Bank Investment - Buy A Plot Of Land For 450K by adebowalepeter: 10:19am On Sep 06, 2022
The Land bank prices for the estate plots will be review upward.

Take the opportunity now and own a piece of earth for your generations to come .

Act Now and you will never regret your investment.

Cheers �
Re: Wow.. Land Bank Investment - Buy A Plot Of Land For 450K by adebowalepeter: 8:35pm On Sep 30, 2022
The plots are fast selling now.. Buy now and Wait to make huge return on your investment.

(1) (Reply)

Are You Passionate About Agriculture?, Pineapple Farming Is Worth Investing In / Seeking Export Partnership For Food Items - N1million Fund Available / Get A Bag Of Dangote Cement At The Factory Price Of #1000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.