Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:21 AM

Seeking Export Partnership For Food Items - N1million Fund Available - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Seeking Export Partnership For Food Items - N1million Fund Available (509 Views)

Greendot Fund Available In Bulk / N1million Finance Needed Urgently For A Cold Room - Earn 20% Monthly Roi / N1 Million Investment Fund:- Seeking Investment Opportunities (Now N5Million) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seeking Export Partnership For Food Items - N1million Fund Available by Nitric(m): 11:35am On Sep 23, 2022
I want to explore opportunities available in export of food to the United Kingdom and the United States and I need partners who have experience in it.

An investment fund of N1 million is available to use as working capital for purchase of the first few items to do a test run.

I'm not looking to invest in another person's business, there is already a business name and a dedicated bank account for this business therefore what I need is someone who will lead the business operations while I provide the funds and at the end we share profits on pre-agreed ratio

The items I want to start exporting are Nigerian packaged foods and condiments that have a shelve life of at least 4 months such as Nigerian made noodles, food seasoning such as Maggi cubes, Onga, Knorr etc, then palm oil, ogiri and the like.

This proposal is not for people who only have theoretical knowledge, it is for those who are currently involved in it and understand the entire value chain from export in Nigeria up to marketing and actual delivery to African shops in the UK and US

Please contact me using the email address below -

universaljointventure@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Seeking Export Partnership For Food Items - N1million Fund Available by MrSuama(m): 12:09pm On Sep 23, 2022
Nice idea, but you would definitely need more than a million because you must get approval for every single commodity you intend exporting from their regulating authorities which would also cost you. Why not start with a single commodity that is cheap and easily sourced in Nigeria but not available in the UK and US.
Re: Seeking Export Partnership For Food Items - N1million Fund Available by MrSuama(m): 12:14pm On Sep 23, 2022
You can also contact @DrOladipo, he exports from the US to Nigeria, I believe he would be of help since he is in the US.
All the best.
Re: Seeking Export Partnership For Food Items - N1million Fund Available by Nitric(m): 2:48pm On Sep 24, 2022
MrSuama:
Nice idea, but you would definitely need more than a million because you must get approval for every single commodity you intend exporting from their regulating authorities which would also cost you. Why not start with a single commodity that is cheap and easily sourced in Nigeria but not available in the UK and US.

Thank you for your input...I have a few additional questions

The intended customers are Nigerians who live in Europe and the Americas.

Do you have any idea how much it costs to register a product with the regulating authorities in these countries?

If these items have already been registered is it still necessary for me to register them because I'm very sure I won't be the first to start exporting these items?
Re: Seeking Export Partnership For Food Items - N1million Fund Available by MrSuama(m): 3:49pm On Sep 24, 2022
Nitric:

Thank you for your input...I have a few additional questions

The intended customers are Nigerians who live in Europe and the Americas.

Do you have any idea how much it costs to register a product with the regulating authorities in these countries?

If these items have already been registered is it still necessary for me to register them because I'm very sure I won't be the first to start exporting these items?

I don't have an idea of the cost of registration sir.

I know of someone who lives in the UK, and anytime he is in Nigeria, he tries as much as possible, to conceal our local foodstuffs in his baggage to scale clearance.

Read this, maybe you would have a rethink
https://www.nairaland.com/3895511/pa-audu-ogbes-nigerian-yam

And this
https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/i-can-go-20-years-more-till-i-get-justice-adebo-man-who-sued-fanta-sprite/%3famp

The best person in the right position to give advice is @DrOladipo or any Nigerian in Diaspora willing to help.
Re: Seeking Export Partnership For Food Items - N1million Fund Available by MrSuama(m): 3:52pm On Sep 24, 2022
@DrOladipo, please fall in.
Re: Seeking Export Partnership For Food Items - N1million Fund Available by MrSuama(m): 5:56pm On May 21, 2023

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Money With Yepp Coin / Opay And Piggyvest, Which Is Best To save money? / Practical Training For Business Owners: How To Uncover Your Biggest 2015 Biz Op

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.