Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,793 members, 7,817,286 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:33 AM

Israel Is One Of The Most LGBT Friendly Country In The World - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Israel Is One Of The Most LGBT Friendly Country In The World (1214 Views)

Belgrade Police, Christians Clash At LGBT Parade After A Mockery Made Of Jesus / Christianity And LGBT / The Only Country In The World Without A Single Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Israel Is One Of The Most LGBT Friendly Country In The World by Dtruthspeaker: 11:49am On Jul 11, 2022
tctrills:
Nigeria is not a Christian country.

There was nothing like country before but God still owned everything in the earth, lands, seas, animals, people, everything.

So, His Opinion can not be cast aside.
Re: Israel Is One Of The Most LGBT Friendly Country In The World by tctrills: 12:12pm On Jul 11, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

There was nothing like country before but God still owned everything in the earth, lands, seas, animals, people, everything.

So, His Opinion can not be cast aside.
Ok let's begin to kill gay people and adulterers like the bible says

1 Like

Re: Israel Is One Of The Most LGBT Friendly Country In The World by Dtruthspeaker: 12:45pm On Jul 11, 2022
tctrills:

Ok let's begin to kill gay people and adulterers like the bible says

You lost that right when beloved Isreal too became God's Enemies and now there is technically no God's people and Holy Nation especially as God Changed His Plans when Isreal became His Enemy.

But, however, we were talking about Law, hence God must be involved.
Re: Israel Is One Of The Most LGBT Friendly Country In The World by tctrills: 1:00pm On Jul 11, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

You lost that right when beloved Isreal too became God's Enemies and now there is technically no God's people and Holy Nation especially as God Changed His Plans when Isreal became His Enemy.

But, however, we were talking about Law, hence God must be involved.

I'm not even sure where you stand. Do we kill sinners like the bible says or not?

2 Likes

Re: Israel Is One Of The Most LGBT Friendly Country In The World by Dtruthspeaker: 2:46pm On Jul 11, 2022
tctrills:

I'm not even sure where you stand. Do we kill sinners like the bible says or not?

The Bible first said a Nation should listen to God and obey His Commandments and Be Holy.

No nation is Holy, so their arrest, trial, conviction and sentencing has returned to God's Hands again.
Re: Israel Is One Of The Most LGBT Friendly Country In The World by tctrills: 3:27pm On Jul 11, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

The Bible first said a Nation should listen to God and obey His Commandments and Be Holy.

No nation is Holy, so the case has returned to God's Hands again.
Not every Nigerian is a Christian we cant force Christian ideas on others
Re: Israel Is One Of The Most LGBT Friendly Country In The World by bobestman(m): 3:44pm On Jul 11, 2022
Righteousness2:
Israel as a nation does not allow gays and lesbian. At least for now. Infact they are always lynched by their fellow Jews.

Sons and Daughters of Belai have been doing their evils in Israel since the days of Kings Jeroboam, Ahab, Jezebel, etc . And GOD ALMIGHTY has always Dealt ruthlessly and Ferociously with those that engage in such Wickedness.

The Isrealites know that such evil brings the wrath of GOD upon them. That is why fellow Jews hunt them down and many atimes kill them.

GOD is not a respecter of Persons. Those that honor HIM, he honors! If any government in Israel approves of such in any way, then it will be Destruction.

You are trying to argue sth that's glaring. People that even do gay parade.

We have told you and many of your fellow Churchians that the land ISREA-LI (wannabe be Isreal) not ISREAL is a fake nation set up by some people. The same way they created a fake Messiah many follow today when they know the true one. When we say you Christians are blind, brainwashed and gullible it will look like insult to many of you cos many of you claim to see but never see the real things you should know. We are in the age of light/truth. All will be revealed at the right time. The Holy land is in Africa. The true Isrealite you seek are scattered all over the world. Their root is Africa. Many of the biblical prophecies you seek are currently being fulfilled in Africa. You eyes go clear one day
Re: Israel Is One Of The Most LGBT Friendly Country In The World by Dtruthspeaker: 5:06pm On Jul 11, 2022
tctrills:

Not every Nigerian is a Christian we cant force Christian ideas on others

It's too late. The case of man has been returned to God which is why Christ Said "it is Finished".

This game is over and man is just waiting for the final whistle.
Re: Israel Is One Of The Most LGBT Friendly Country In The World by tctrills: 5:07pm On Jul 11, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

It's too late. The case of man has been returned to God which is why Christ Said "it is Finished".

This game is over and man is just waiting for the final whistle.
Not like I understand your point but let me just say ok.
Re: Israel Is One Of The Most LGBT Friendly Country In The World by Dtruthspeaker: 5:12pm On Jul 11, 2022
tctrills:

Not like I understand your point but let me just say ok.

grin let me not overload you, let me stop at it's too late. It's Mathew 24/Revelation (end of the world) time now!
Re: Israel Is One Of The Most LGBT Friendly Country In The World by tctrills: 5:14pm On Jul 11, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

grin let me not overload you, let me stop at it's too late. It's Mathew 24/Revelation (end of the world) time now!
like I said before, ok sir.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Faithfulness: Man Or Woman? / Words Of Jesus Vs Words Of Mohammed. / Should Christians Have Tattoos?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.