Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,547 members, 7,955,035 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:03 PM

Faithfulness: Man Or Woman? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Faithfulness: Man Or Woman? (1232 Views)

When You Are Worried: 7 Ways To Remind Yourself Of God's Faithfulness / Getting Married To A Divorced Man Or Woman Is A Sin? / Natural Man, Spiritual Man Or Carnal Man? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Faithfulness: Man Or Woman? by myname(m): 10:11am On Dec 15, 2005
who si more faithfull. MAN OR WOMAN (Eccl 7:28)
Re: Faithfulness: Man Or Woman? by nicetohave(m): 1:04am On Dec 16, 2005
be more explicit...whatcha saying/asking?
Re: Faithfulness: Man Or Woman? by myname(m): 10:16am On Jan 14, 2006
interms of faithfulness in this live who is more faithful in dealing with affairs man or woman
Re: Faithfulness: Man Or Woman? by nicetohave(m): 1:32pm On Jan 14, 2006
it is not a quantifiable thing, i have seen married women bring men into their homes for illicit affairs even when they have caring husbands and that goes for the man, nothing can be worse than that lipsrsealed
Re: Faithfulness: Man Or Woman? by pilgrim1(f): 7:02pm On Aug 01, 2007
It all depends on the individual. Men and women cheat as much as many between the sexes can be found faithful.

I haven't come across an unbiased or unprejudiced poll that marks out the man as more faithful in handling affairs than the woman. In my part of the world, though, many men often tend to be untrustworthy in relationships. A woman needs to know that the man she's interested in is honest above all other things considered - and that one thing is a high price for many men to pay.

On the other hand, it's sad to note as well that women in my part of the world are. . oh well. . wickedly dishonest often times. Our mouth can melt butter and build bridges. But for the unlucky dudes who fall in these women's trap. . . na wah!

(1) (Reply)

Should True Followers Of Jesus The Christ Celebrate 25 December / Don't Blame The West, Poverty Or Israel For Rise In Islamism / Does Anyone Believe In The Hereafter ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.