Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,121 members, 7,811,155 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:17 AM

Two Angry Yahoo Boys Create Scene As They Take Turns To Destroy Each Other’s Car - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Two Angry Yahoo Boys Create Scene As They Take Turns To Destroy Each Other’s Car (5008 Views)

Angry Yahoo Boy Curses His Old Client / Two Men Destroying Each Other’s Car, Along The Lekki-epe Expressway,Lagos / Prostitutes Create Scene After Being Duped At Ijebu Ode, Ogun State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Two Angry Yahoo Boys Create Scene As They Take Turns To Destroy Each Other’s Car by FaustineOwusu: 4:44pm On Jun 30, 2022
A video that has gone viral online shows two motorists said to be yahoo boys engaging in a show of force during an altercation in public.

The Yahoo boys smashed each other's cars one after the other and it attracted a huge crowd that watched in amazement.

Although it is not clear what led to the fracas, the men were pissed at themselves and decided to exert their rage on the vehicles.

In the clip, one who wore white could be seen smashing the windows and windscreen of a man driving a truck.

In retaliation, the man in the truck stepped down and used an object to smash the other guy’s Toyota.

Watch video below;

https://www.allgistroom.com/two-angry-yahoo-boys-create-scene-as-they-take-turns-to-destroy-each-others-car-in-traffic-video/

2 Shares

Re: Two Angry Yahoo Boys Create Scene As They Take Turns To Destroy Each Other’s Car by Nwodosis(m): 4:47pm On Jun 30, 2022
The auto spare parts dealer's prayers have been answered!

18 Likes

Re: Two Angry Yahoo Boys Create Scene As They Take Turns To Destroy Each Other’s Car by Cypress042(m): 4:47pm On Jun 30, 2022
cheesy What a good news.

When you see real nig*ars are smashing their cars like this ones, is advisable to stay on a low key with a chilled bottle heineken and enjoy the moment while it last cool

Anyways i support them with 10 million Naira each, e no easy to smash cars in this present naija condition grin

5 Likes

Re: Two Angry Yahoo Boys Create Scene As They Take Turns To Destroy Each Other’s Car by Urheadmaster(m): 4:50pm On Jun 30, 2022
It must be fight over client tongue

2 Likes

Re: Two Angry Yahoo Boys Create Scene As They Take Turns To Destroy Each Other’s Car by gasparpisciotta: 4:54pm On Jun 30, 2022
Their anger, their problem

1 Like

Re: Two Angry Yahoo Boys Create Scene As They Take Turns To Destroy Each Other’s Car by Warlord12(m): 5:10pm On Jun 30, 2022
How are this yahoo boys stupid op

All I see is grown men behaving as kid

3 Likes

Re: Two Angry Yahoo Boys Create Scene As They Take Turns To Destroy Each Other’s Car by adecz: 5:17pm On Jun 30, 2022
Good job ...✌️✌️✌️✌️
Re: Two Angry Yahoo Boys Create Scene As They Take Turns To Destroy Each Other’s Car by akmath: 5:25pm On Jun 30, 2022
Yahoo boys de use this type of cars?
Re: Two Angry Yahoo Boys Create Scene As They Take Turns To Destroy Each Other’s Car by MITCHELL96: 5:29pm On Jun 30, 2022
One na Picker, One na Loader grin grin

This two set of people dey like get wahala pass grin

1 Like

Re: Two Angry Yahoo Boys Create Scene As They Take Turns To Destroy Each Other’s Car by Communityelder(m): 5:37pm On Jun 30, 2022
Why do you people like to label any young successful person as fraudster?

3 Likes

Re: Two Angry Yahoo Boys Create Scene As They Take Turns To Destroy Each Other’s Car by paulolee(m): 6:07pm On Jun 30, 2022
if road no spoil, mechanic no go chop...
Re: Two Angry Yahoo Boys Create Scene As They Take Turns To Destroy Each Other’s Car by TheGoodJoe(m): 6:24pm On Jun 30, 2022
The money these boys play with gives me a headache that I do not like thinking about it. The other day, one flaunted to me a phone he bought for N1.2 million while I am hustling rent.

5 Likes

Re: Two Angry Yahoo Boys Create Scene As They Take Turns To Destroy Each Other’s Car by DaInferno(m): 6:46pm On Jun 30, 2022
Somethings just dey tiring...I clicked the link,only to discover I have to click another...I just loose interest undecided

1 Like

Re: Two Angry Yahoo Boys Create Scene As They Take Turns To Destroy Each Other’s Car by Iamcrypto: 7:00pm On Jun 30, 2022
Re: Two Angry Yahoo Boys Create Scene As They Take Turns To Destroy Each Other’s Car by Prettygirl200(f): 7:24pm On Jun 30, 2022
I don't understand this country, u this stupid blogger so those men am seeing do they look like yahoo boys to you?? So na every guy for the country na be yahoo boy abi Hungry blogger.

2 Likes

Re: Two Angry Yahoo Boys Create Scene As They Take Turns To Destroy Each Other’s Car by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jun 30, 2022
MITCHELL96:
One na Picker, One na Loader grin grin

This two set of people dey like get wahala pass grin
na why i day do the two my self be that wink
Re: Two Angry Yahoo Boys Create Scene As They Take Turns To Destroy Each Other’s Car by SAMBARRY: 9:00pm On Jun 30, 2022
grin

2 criminals fighting and destroying their properties,so kini big deal? Whatever you acquire through fraud or theft cannot bring you peace or rest.its either you destroy The thing or the thing destroys you so even if you steal 50 billion dollars and buy a luxurious King sized bed,the conscience will never allow that bed to ever be comfortable for you talkless of you having a sound rest that's why criminals and politicians keep stealing and stealing without limits thinking the more money they steal the more rest they'll have.iro ni.ofo Ojo keji oja

Do you know sometimes I can be walking by a street and I will see tankers and trailers parked by the side of the road and I will see the driver (in broad daylight o) sleeping under that trailer on the bare sand.no mat or bed.just the bare ground and cars will be driving by, horning,some people can even be blasting songs in their shops but despite the fact that he's in his poor state and has no resources for a good standard of living,he has rest.thats the type of rest I'm talking about.
Re: Two Angry Yahoo Boys Create Scene As They Take Turns To Destroy Each Other’s Car by juman(m): 9:43pm On Jun 30, 2022
It might be just road rage incident.
Re: Two Angry Yahoo Boys Create Scene As They Take Turns To Destroy Each Other’s Car by Bigseven(m): 1:00am On Jul 01, 2022
Nwodosis:
The author spare parts dealers prayers have been answered!
no be book o, diswan wey u write author! Hmm

1 Like

Re: Two Angry Yahoo Boys Create Scene As They Take Turns To Destroy Each Other’s Car by Nwodosis(m): 4:37am On Jul 01, 2022
Bigseven:
no be book o, diswan wey u write author! Hmm
Na autocorrect dey cause am o, thanks

1 Like

Re: Two Angry Yahoo Boys Create Scene As They Take Turns To Destroy Each Other’s Car by Cypress042(m): 6:37am On Jul 01, 2022
Warlord12:
How are this yahoo boys stupid op
All I see is grown men behaving as kid
Common sense is common.
Re: Two Angry Yahoo Boys Create Scene As They Take Turns To Destroy Each Other’s Car by Shorsky1(m): 7:51am On Jul 01, 2022
Too much money.EFCC,where are thou?
Re: Two Angry Yahoo Boys Create Scene As They Take Turns To Destroy Each Other’s Car by Samfloxin(m): 3:54pm On Jul 01, 2022
Miscreants
Re: Two Angry Yahoo Boys Create Scene As They Take Turns To Destroy Each Other’s Car by IamCeazer(m): 5:08pm On Jul 01, 2022
foolish show of Pride, Lati wey dey always offend me how many times I don go him house go off him Gen? mtcheeew, they should go and sit down joor
Re: Two Angry Yahoo Boys Create Scene As They Take Turns To Destroy Each Other’s Car by Agbaburna1291: 3:46am On Apr 12
Original JBL FLIP 6
Deep and surrounding bass with a very strong battery life
Ask me for videos

(1) (Reply)

The Inefficiency Of The National Identity Management Commission By Jasonjnr / Jungle Justice Is It Justifiable? / See Photos Of Women Getting 45 Lashes Of Cane For Committing Adultery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.