Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,149 members, 7,953,537 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:26 PM

Igbo Are Too Emotional—-mr Charles Awuzie - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Are Too Emotional—-mr Charles Awuzie (699 Views)

Charles Awuzie’s Open Letter To Alex Otti Titled: “NO CONGRATULATIONS” / Charles Awuzie: Religion In Nigeria Feasts On Poverty, Lack Of Functional System / Charles Awuzie: DCP Abba Kyari Is Innocent, Was Only Manipulated By Hushpuppi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbo Are Too Emotional—-mr Charles Awuzie by adefitim(m): 5:05pm On Jun 30, 2022
My people - Ndi Igbo, know this: Sentiments & Emotions over logic & facts is our biggest weakness.
We are quick to react emotionally at all times & this is a limiting trait. Be a Deep Thinker. Show INTELLIGENCE, not Emotions.

Lalasticlala

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Are Too Emotional—-mr Charles Awuzie by Kingozymandias(m): 5:06pm On Jun 30, 2022
Every nobody has an opinion on the Igbo tribe now grin

1 Like

Re: Igbo Are Too Emotional—-mr Charles Awuzie by Millimann: 5:11pm On Jun 30, 2022
So when it happens we should ask: "Where are the cows" abi?

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Are Too Emotional—-mr Charles Awuzie by helinues: 5:14pm On Jun 30, 2022
Easyyyyy
Re: Igbo Are Too Emotional—-mr Charles Awuzie by Ttalk: 5:15pm On Jun 30, 2022
This is one of biggest weakness of the great Igbo race
Re: Igbo Are Too Emotional—-mr Charles Awuzie by Cypress042: 5:19pm On Jun 30, 2022
He's entilted to his own opinion.

Can't believe this, Even small nyas dey struggle to shake now wow grin

1 Like

Re: Igbo Are Too Emotional—-mr Charles Awuzie by PrinceOfLagos: 5:20pm On Jun 30, 2022
My Igbo brothers and sisters , no doubt you're one of the most peace loving and successful tribe in Nigeria but, Be calming down your emotions when arguing

God will continue to bless us all
Re: Igbo Are Too Emotional—-mr Charles Awuzie by TinubuDeDrugLor: 5:23pm On Jun 30, 2022
adefitim:
My people - Ndi Igbo, know this: Sentiments & Emotions over logic & facts is our biggest weakness.
We are quick to react emotionally at all times & this is a limiting trait. Be a Deep Thinker. Show INTELLIGENCE, not Emotions.

Lalasticlala

You should be ashamed of yourself.

Every time its Igbo this and Igbo that.

Don't you have a job? Are you this jobless that all you do is come to Nairaland and be spewing gibberish.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Are Too Emotional—-mr Charles Awuzie by beerfraud(f): 5:25pm On Jun 30, 2022
They will attack the messager instead of addressing the message

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbo Are Too Emotional—-mr Charles Awuzie by garfield1: 5:26pm On Jun 30, 2022
Very true.they hate tinubu therefore tinubu will not win even when they know he will likely win

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Are Too Emotional—-mr Charles Awuzie by Gift96: 5:30pm On Jun 30, 2022
TinubuDeDrugLor:

Don't you have a job? Are you this jobless that all you do is come to Nairaland and be spewing gibberish.

Your moniker is funny
Re: Igbo Are Too Emotional—-mr Charles Awuzie by SmartPolician: 5:31pm On Jun 30, 2022
Cypress042:
He's entilted to his own opinion.

Can't believe this, Even small nyas dey struggle to shake now wow grin

He's very right. Go on Facebook and see embarrassing, insulting and senseless comments from Igbos. These people don't understand what it means to exercise restraint - it makes me wonder the kind of parents that raised them.

Sometimes, I wonder if they normally shut down their brains before going online, especially those ones who align with IPOB's school of thought. Try to have a normal conversation with them and it ends with insults and name-calling.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbo Are Too Emotional—-mr Charles Awuzie by helinues: 5:31pm On Jun 30, 2022
garfield1:
Very true.they hate tinubu therefore tinubu will not win even when they know he will likely win

You better allow them to continue swallowing their own lies

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Are Too Emotional—-mr Charles Awuzie by Moh247: 5:33pm On Jun 30, 2022
300 tribes and ethnic groups... Who gives a. Fvck about anyone ... If you act unruly, the whole country leaves you behind and move on

How many News channel reports Monday sit at home or UGM activities anymore?!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbo Are Too Emotional—-mr Charles Awuzie by SmartPolician: 5:38pm On Jun 30, 2022
garfield1:

That's not the point here. I understand that nobody genuinely wants to see Nigeria move forward because Nigeria is home to largest concentration of hypocrites.

However, the few people who care about the future of this contraption should never vote for man who is too frail to think well. I don't want to hear that Tinubu is a good man but the people around him are the problem.

It seems you people haven't learned from the mess Buhari made of this country and you want to take it to the abyss.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Are Too Emotional—-mr Charles Awuzie by Ttalk: 5:39pm On Jun 30, 2022
SmartPolician:

He's very right. Go on Facebook and see embarrassing, insulting and senseless comments from Igbos. These people don't understand what it means to exercise restraint - it makes me wonder the kind of parents that raised them.

Sometimes, I wonder if they normally shut down their brains before going online, especially those ones align with IPOB's School of Thoughts. Try to have a normal conversation with them and it ends with insults and name-calling.

IPOB brain is a disease that is spreading among many Igbo youth. They just shut their brain on rational thinking and want to make their wish binding on every other person. When you disagree with them they activate their second symptom by insulting you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Are Too Emotional—-mr Charles Awuzie by Cypress042: 5:41pm On Jun 30, 2022
SmartPolician:

Sometimes, I wonder if they normally shut down their brains before going online, especially those ones align with IPOB's School of Thoughts. Try to have a normal conversation with them and it ends with insults and name-calling.
That's your experience with them alone, don't generalize it. Moreover insulting and other things like it are normal behaviour every human beings exhibit online, don't point it toward the igbos alone get that angry

1 Like

Re: Igbo Are Too Emotional—-mr Charles Awuzie by garfield1: 5:42pm On Jun 30, 2022
SmartPolician:

That's not the point here. I understand that nobody genuinely wants to see Nigeria move forward because Nigeria is home to largest concentration of hypocrites.

However, the few people who care about the future of this contraption should never vote for man who is too frail to think well. I don't want to hear that Tinubu is a good man but the people around him are the problem.

It seems you people haven't learned from the mess Buhari made of this country and you want to take it to the abyss.

Obi is not the solution

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbo Are Too Emotional—-mr Charles Awuzie by garfield1: 5:44pm On Jun 30, 2022
helinues:

You better allow them to continue swallowing their own lies

For how long? Even when tinubu wins they will bring up another ridiculous argument in 2027

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbo Are Too Emotional—-mr Charles Awuzie by LegendHero(m): 5:48pm On Jun 30, 2022
They can never get rid of that trait because to them it’s a strength.

So long they see acting irrational as a show of strength, they will have the emotional approach always.

They usually most often first act, then think later. They believe anything they hear easily and do not have that WHY philosophy most Yorubas usually operate on.

Propaganda will sell fast in the East because the populace whether educated or not only respond emotionally to external force, while the Yorubas will question question and over question before you can easily get them with propaganda.

The political class understood this and they always use it against them almost every cycle.

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Igbo Are Too Emotional—-mr Charles Awuzie by adefitim(m): 5:48pm On Jun 30, 2022
TinubuDeDrugLor:

Sire, please calm down, which one is every time Igbo? It is not a must you react to every post here just like I do most time.

The only reason I shared this here is because many people has been saying that here but y’all claimed otherwise now that your kinsman agreed to that and the level at which Igbo support his post amazed me so I brought it here so that we can learn from them and forge ahead after all we all want better Nigeria �� so I didn’t do it for people to look down on Igbo but I AM SORRY IF That is what you felt.
Re: Igbo Are Too Emotional—-mr Charles Awuzie by Remijuice: 6:02pm On Jun 30, 2022
Please Nairalanders

Vote for ATIKU come 2023

For Industrious and Progressive Nigeria
Re: Igbo Are Too Emotional—-mr Charles Awuzie by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jun 30, 2022
If this your analysis is because of Obi then you are a fool! A 'vagabonded' one!

1 Like

Re: Igbo Are Too Emotional—-mr Charles Awuzie by techWriter3: 8:14pm On Jun 30, 2022
Very true

(1) (Reply)

Obi Pandora Is A Great Criminal, Check What He Did!! / Who Killed Alhaji Awana Ngala - Charles Asks Tinubu's Running Mate, Kashim / Borno CAN Chairman Backs Shettima’s Candidacy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.