Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,610 members, 7,813,000 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:18 AM

MC Oluomo Tweet: Daily Trust, TheCable, Others Disagree With Mynd44 (Pictures) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MC Oluomo Tweet: Daily Trust, TheCable, Others Disagree With Mynd44 (Pictures) (4628 Views)

Presidency Source Lied — Azura $1.2bn Deal Was Signed In August 2015 - TheCable / Buhari In Dilemma Over Choice Of Ministers As First Lady, Others Disagree / Ganduje Moves To Remove Sanusi As Emir Of Kano - Thecable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Go Down)

MC Oluomo Tweet: Daily Trust, TheCable, Others Disagree With Mynd44 (Pictures) by JEWELofHELL: 5:40pm On Jun 30, 2022
According to Mynd44, a tweet credited to the Twitter handle @McOluomoo is fake. Perhaps, he was referring to the account itself.

The tweet reads: "Good morning my people from Southwest region, let’s come together and support Asiwaju Tinubu to save us from Fulani empire. Yoruba lokan, elo fi okan bale."

However, a quick check on the account revealed that Mynd44 is actually wrong. Reputable platforms like Daily Trust, TheCable, even Tinubu Media Support (TMS) attribute the account to MC Oluomo (see screenshot).

Also, a thread made the front page of this Forum that has @McOluomoo as the source. See link MC Oluomo: Certificate Or No Certificate, Tinubu Is Nigeria’s Next President.

So why close threads with the same source on the grounds that it's fake news?

6 Likes

Re: MC Oluomo Tweet: Daily Trust, TheCable, Others Disagree With Mynd44 (Pictures) by VoteTinubu2023: 5:41pm On Jun 30, 2022
MC Oluomo should come out and disassociate himself with that Twitter account. There is no Fulani empire anywhere to be feared. The Fulani people are a very important, productive and significant ethnic group in the Nigeria project and their interests will be entirely protected under Tinubu's Presidency.

Tinubu has no sinister intention towards the Fulani people. Tinubu has equal amount of love for every Nigerian regardless of age, tribe and gender.

Vote Tinubu 2023. Vote APC.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MC Oluomo Tweet: Daily Trust, TheCable, Others Disagree With Mynd44 (Pictures) by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 5:50pm On Jun 30, 2022
VoteTinubu2023:
MC Oluomo should come out and disassociate himself with that Twitter account. There is no Fulani empire anywhere to be feared. The Fulani people are a very important, productive and significant ethnic group in the Nigeria project and their interests will be entirely protected under Tinubu's Presidency.

Tinubu has no sinister intention towards the Fulani people. Tinubu has equal amount of love for every Nigerian regardless of age, tribe and gender.

Gbam grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MC Oluomo Tweet: Daily Trust, TheCable, Others Disagree With Mynd44 (Pictures) by NGsultan(m): 5:51pm On Jun 30, 2022
JEWELofHELL:
According to Mynd44, a tweet credited to the Twitter handle @McOluomoo is fake. Perhaps, he was referring to the account itself.

The tweet reads: "Good morning my people from Southwest region, let’s come together and support Asiwaju Tinubu to save us from Fulani empire. Yoruba lokan, elo fi okan bale."

However, a quick check on the account revealed that Mynd44 is actually wrong. Reputable platforms like Daily Trust, TheCable, even Tinubu Media Support (TMS) attribute the account to MC Oluomo (see screenshot).

Also, a thread made the front page of this Forum that has @McOluomoo as the source. See link MC Oluomo: Certificate Or No Certificate, Tinubu Is Nigeria’s Next President.

Nice one, OP! I am expecting Seun and Lalasticlala to open back the threads and move them to the Front Page. There's absolutely no basis to close them.

23 Likes 5 Shares

Re: MC Oluomo Tweet: Daily Trust, TheCable, Others Disagree With Mynd44 (Pictures) by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jun 30, 2022
VoteTinubu2023:

Tinubu is greater than Allah and Mohammed, it's Tinubu we will vote for.

Tinubu and Obi supporters are on the same level of delusion
Re: MC Oluomo Tweet: Daily Trust, TheCable, Others Disagree With Mynd44 (Pictures) by kponkedenge(m): 5:58pm On Jun 30, 2022
They will quickly close this thread before the Fulani sees it, but they will leave the controversial one of the mat with Obi up.

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: MC Oluomo Tweet: Daily Trust, TheCable, Others Disagree With Mynd44 (Pictures) by plaindealer: 5:58pm On Jun 30, 2022
Of course, it was a fake account and such inflammatory rubbish won't come from MC.

Yoruba people don't hate or have any fear of Hausa people.

That alone made me ignored the thread. I know what's fake and I don't waste my time on them..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: MC Oluomo Tweet: Daily Trust, TheCable, Others Disagree With Mynd44 (Pictures) by Arysexy(m): 5:59pm On Jun 30, 2022
APC mods don't know what moderation is. Sentiment becloud their sense of balancing.

How come he didn't go to the extent in the thread with Peter campaign poster on praying mat, which has now been proven to be mischief post by Tinubu urchins?

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: MC Oluomo Tweet: Daily Trust, TheCable, Others Disagree With Mynd44 (Pictures) by Arysexy(m): 6:01pm On Jun 30, 2022
plaindealer:
Of course, it was a fake account and such inflammatory rubbish won't come from MC.

Yoruba people don't hate or have any fear of Hausa people.

That alone made me ignored the thread. I know what's fake and I don't waste my time on them..

You mean with the above expository write up, you still wrote this?

The same account oluomo used to congratulate his son for graduating in USA?

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: MC Oluomo Tweet: Daily Trust, TheCable, Others Disagree With Mynd44 (Pictures) by gasparpisciotta: 6:01pm On Jun 30, 2022
It’s election time.

Maybe Seun does not want to be a target, he is also a public figure grin grin he may be seeking political appointment

8 Likes

Re: MC Oluomo Tweet: Daily Trust, TheCable, Others Disagree With Mynd44 (Pictures) by plaindealer: 6:05pm On Jun 30, 2022
Arysexy:

You mean with the above expository write up, you still wrote this?

The same account oluomo used to congratulate his son for graduating in USA?

Do you even have proof that it was the man's account regardless who he congratulated?

There are tons of MC Oluomo accounts on Twitter..

2 Likes

Re: MC Oluomo Tweet: Daily Trust, TheCable, Others Disagree With Mynd44 (Pictures) by paramboos: 6:08pm On Jun 30, 2022
Mynd44 is a very bias mod. Just like his master seun.

31 Likes 5 Shares

Re: MC Oluomo Tweet: Daily Trust, TheCable, Others Disagree With Mynd44 (Pictures) by juman(m): 6:08pm On Jun 30, 2022
Let him write his mind.
He is man with little education and little understanding.

He has right to his opinion.

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo Tweet: Daily Trust, TheCable, Others Disagree With Mynd44 (Pictures) by juman(m): 6:14pm On Jun 30, 2022
In Nigeria there is nothing like fulani empire.
Most of their leaders you see in core North, only few of them are fulani.
Hausa is dominant tribe there. Hence most of their leaders you see are hausa.

They also have many small small tribes.

OK.
Atiku isn't hausa or fulani.
This present senate president is not Hausa nor fulani.
Shekarau is from one small tribe in borno. Neither hausa nor fulani. ETC.
Re: MC Oluomo Tweet: Daily Trust, TheCable, Others Disagree With Mynd44 (Pictures) by Arysexy(m): 6:16pm On Jun 30, 2022
plaindealer:

Do you even have proof that it was the man's account regardless who he congratulated?

There are tons of MC Oluomo accounts on Twitter..

Do you and the mod that pushed the fake blackmail thread of Peter Obi picture on praying mat have proof it emanated from Peter Obi or his supporters?

How come that one was quickly pushed to the front page? Do you know if it incited killing, the blood is on you supporters and the mod that pushed it to FP?

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: MC Oluomo Tweet: Daily Trust, TheCable, Others Disagree With Mynd44 (Pictures) by plaindealer: 6:23pm On Jun 30, 2022
Arysexy:

Do you and the mod that pushed the fake blackmail thread of Peter Obi picture on praying mat have proof it emanated from Peter Obi or his supporters?

How come that one was quickly pushed to the front page? Do you know if it incited killing, the blood is on you supporters and the mod that pushed it to FP?

Dude, praying mat is non of my concern and this topic is not about praying mat.
Re: MC Oluomo Tweet: Daily Trust, TheCable, Others Disagree With Mynd44 (Pictures) by SlavaUkraini: 6:26pm On Jun 30, 2022
Hh
Re: MC Oluomo Tweet: Daily Trust, TheCable, Others Disagree With Mynd44 (Pictures) by Racoon(m): 6:26pm On Jun 30, 2022
Living lives of lies, shameless denials half truths and propaganda. Just imagine MC Oluomo-an agbero going to give lecture to intellectuals @ UniLag and being paid a courtesy call by the ARD.

7 Likes

Re: MC Oluomo Tweet: Daily Trust, TheCable, Others Disagree With Mynd44 (Pictures) by PrincessofDSS(f): 6:27pm On Jun 30, 2022

@ the poster of this thread

Why ask the question that you already know the answer… almost all the moderators on Nairaland are on BAT’s payroll including seunmsg, it’s also possible that Seunmsg is seeking a political appointment since BAT is good in appointing his trusted foot soldiers so now you got the answer.

Imagine seunmsg saying that the MC Olomo Twitter account is being operated by an Ipob member (pictures attached)

Any thread capable of making him loose the northern votes are tagged fake

CC

Seunmsg

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: MC Oluomo Tweet: Daily Trust, TheCable, Others Disagree With Mynd44 (Pictures) by ThatFairGuy1: 6:31pm On Jun 30, 2022
[Chief wailer, your WAILING won't make Obi take more than fourth position in the general election..
e shock u

Racoon:
Living lives of lies, shameless denials half truths and propaganda. An agbero going to give lecture to intellectuals @ UniLag.

Re: MC Oluomo Tweet: Daily Trust, TheCable, Others Disagree With Mynd44 (Pictures) by PHIPEX(m): 6:33pm On Jun 30, 2022
He quickly called it fake without providing any evidence

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MC Oluomo Tweet: Daily Trust, TheCable, Others Disagree With Mynd44 (Pictures) by LegendHero(m): 6:38pm On Jun 30, 2022
It’s a fake Twitter handle.

MC said long ago that he’s not on Twitter.

190 Likes 1 Share

Re: MC Oluomo Tweet: Daily Trust, TheCable, Others Disagree With Mynd44 (Pictures) by Arysexy(m): 6:40pm On Jun 30, 2022
LegendHero:
It’s a fake Twitter handle.

MC said long ago that he’s not on Twitter.

It's not fake handle

9 Likes

Re: MC Oluomo Tweet: Daily Trust, TheCable, Others Disagree With Mynd44 (Pictures) by Goodday90(m): 6:41pm On Jun 30, 2022
Just change the name to one “Chukwuemeka” and put the “Labor party” logo on the display picture and watch the speed it would fly to the frontpage
Same way they swept the primary and secondary school saga under the carpets

3 Likes

Re: MC Oluomo Tweet: Daily Trust, TheCable, Others Disagree With Mynd44 (Pictures) by Built2last: 6:42pm On Jun 30, 2022
Seun needs to call Mynd44 to order.

His bias is very obvious.

He is probably a Tinubu supporter.

a platform a young Nigerian built for the benefit of all but someone is playing politics with it.

Nothing stops Mynd44 from supporting a candidate but balance the debate. Post equally for every candidate so that traffic can continue for Seun. But certain candidates topics are either hidden or not moved to front page because it doesn't serve selfish interest while Seun loose traffic and money.

Whether Tinubu, Atiku or Obi wins, how does it help Seun. This is his platform and any MOD who won't remove political bias in administering this platform should step aside

Lalasticlala you too take note

11 Likes

Re: MC Oluomo Tweet: Daily Trust, TheCable, Others Disagree With Mynd44 (Pictures) by Sergio101(m): 6:48pm On Jun 30, 2022
This same mynd44 again

Always on hit for wrong reasons.

Cc seun

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MC Oluomo Tweet: Daily Trust, TheCable, Others Disagree With Mynd44 (Pictures) by Majesty2(m): 6:50pm On Jun 30, 2022
Wailing wailers can wail to death
BAT23 is a done deal
Re: MC Oluomo Tweet: Daily Trust, TheCable, Others Disagree With Mynd44 (Pictures) by Majesty2(m): 6:52pm On Jun 30, 2022
Built2last:
Seun needs to call Mynd44 to order.

His bias is very obvious.

He is probably a Tinubu supporter.

a platform a young Nigerian built for the benefit of all but someone is playing politics with it.

Nothing stops Mynd44 from supporting a candidate but balance the debate. Post equally for every candidate so that traffic can continue for Seun. But certain candidates topics are either hidden or not moved to front page because it doesn't serve selfish interest while Seun loose traffic and money.

Whether Tinubu, Atiku or Obi wins, how does it help Seun. This is his platform and any MOD who won't remove political bias in administering this platform should step aside

Lalasticlala you too take note
cry cry baby, your salty tears dey make me happy

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo Tweet: Daily Trust, TheCable, Others Disagree With Mynd44 (Pictures) by Jack005(m): 7:03pm On Jun 30, 2022
The mods are pro tinubu especially mynd44

7 Likes

Re: MC Oluomo Tweet: Daily Trust, TheCable, Others Disagree With Mynd44 (Pictures) by plaindealer: 7:28pm On Jun 30, 2022
Same way the fake Obassnjo twitter account fooled people for years until 2 weeks ago when it was busted, now it's gone.

I don't know why Igbos are obsessed and lament over mc-oluomo, the man is not responsible for your miserable lives or your backward villages, he's not even occupying elected public office.
Re: MC Oluomo Tweet: Daily Trust, TheCable, Others Disagree With Mynd44 (Pictures) by PaChukwudi44(m): 7:33pm On Jun 30, 2022
VoteTinubu2023:

MC Oluomo is the owner of that Twitter account.

My moniker was banned by Mynd44 until Feb 9 2023 when I broke the news here on this site.

I had to challenge it in a mail to Seun and the super mods before my account was unlocked few minutes ago.

Mynd44 did not even wait for an official disclaimer from MC Oluomo before declaring my post fake.

Even if the tweet was fake why should he ban my Nairaland account? I reported what I saw on Twitter

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MC Oluomo Tweet: Daily Trust, TheCable, Others Disagree With Mynd44 (Pictures) by PaChukwudi44(m): 7:34pm On Jun 30, 2022
plaindealer:
Same way the fake Obassnjo twitter account fooled people for years until 2 weeks ago when it was busted, now it's gone.

I don't know why Igbos are obsessed and lament over mc-oluomo, the man is not responsible for your miserable lives or your backward villages, he's not even occupying elected public office.

That account has been existing for long with the tweets attributed to MC Oluomo even by the conventional media,how on earth could it be a fake account?

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3)

Obi Condemns Attack On The Nigerian Army In Delta, Urges Arrest Of The Culprits / Bank Robbery In Lagos, About 75mins Ago / Heavy Security Over Fayose Planned Meeting In Ekiti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.