Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,704 members, 7,831,208 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:32 PM

MC Oluomo Tweet: Daily Trust, TheCable, Others Disagree With Mynd44 (Pictures) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MC Oluomo Tweet: Daily Trust, TheCable, Others Disagree With Mynd44 (Pictures) (4649 Views)

Presidency Source Lied — Azura $1.2bn Deal Was Signed In August 2015 - TheCable / Buhari In Dilemma Over Choice Of Ministers As First Lady, Others Disagree / Ganduje Moves To Remove Sanusi As Emir Of Kano - Thecable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Go Down)

Re: MC Oluomo Tweet: Daily Trust, TheCable, Others Disagree With Mynd44 (Pictures) by rayvelez(m): 7:35pm On Jun 30, 2022
No be the first time I know that mod is bias, corrupt and psycho moderator.
A very useless human being smh.

4 Likes

Re: MC Oluomo Tweet: Daily Trust, TheCable, Others Disagree With Mynd44 (Pictures) by PaChukwudi44(m): 7:36pm On Jun 30, 2022
Built2last:
Seun needs to call Mynd44 to order.

His bias is very obvious.

He is probably a Tinubu supporter.

a platform a young Nigerian built for the benefit of all but someone is playing politics with it.

Nothing stops Mynd44 from supporting a candidate but balance the debate. Post equally for every candidate so that traffic can continue for Seun. But certain candidates topics are either hidden or not moved to front page because it doesn't serve selfish interest while Seun loose traffic and money.

Whether Tinubu, Atiku or Obi wins, how does it help Seun. This is his platform and any MOD who won't remove political bias in administering this platform should step aside

Lalasticlala you too take note
A mod can support a candidate but must go about it in a rightful way.

Imagine banning my account until Feb 2023 for posting what was actually on Twitter!!! He is targeting monikers to lock out until after the elections

4 Likes

Re: MC Oluomo Tweet: Daily Trust, TheCable, Others Disagree With Mynd44 (Pictures) by PaChukwudi44(m): 7:38pm On Jun 30, 2022
plaindealer:
Of course, it was a fake account and such inflammatory rubbish won't come from MC.

Yoruba people don't hate or have any fear of Hausa people.

That alone made me ignored the thread. I know what's fake and I don't waste my time on them..
Oga the Twitter account is not fake

3 Likes

Re: MC Oluomo Tweet: Daily Trust, TheCable, Others Disagree With Mynd44 (Pictures) by plaindealer: 7:41pm On Jun 30, 2022
PaChukwudi44:

That account has been existing for long with the tweets attributed to MC Oluomo even by the conventional media,how on earth could it be a fake account?

They attributed everything that came from OBJ to the fake OBJ account even though OBJ like MC said so many times that they don't have Twitter accounts .

Do not blame your gullibility and social media naivety on other people, blame yourself.
Re: MC Oluomo Tweet: Daily Trust, TheCable, Others Disagree With Mynd44 (Pictures) by plaindealer: 7:43pm On Jun 30, 2022
PaChukwudi44:

Oga the Twitter account is not fake

Because you are MC and you created the fake account for him or because you are a social media forensic expert.

Dude, go and rest, you sound like a baby.
Re: MC Oluomo Tweet: Daily Trust, TheCable, Others Disagree With Mynd44 (Pictures) by TinubuDeDrugLor: 7:45pm On Jun 30, 2022
That Myn44 is an Online Bandit terrorizing those who want to move Nigeria forward.

Does he have any form of livelihood outside Nairaland?

The answer is NO.

Internet Bandits like him are Chronic Ethnic bigots that has nothing good for the society.

They're always known or identified by their irresponsible conduct on Nairaland.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: MC Oluomo Tweet: Daily Trust, TheCable, Others Disagree With Mynd44 (Pictures) by PaChukwudi44(m): 7:51pm On Jun 30, 2022
plaindealer:

They attributed everything that came from OBJ to the fake OBJ account even though OBJ like MC said so many times that they don't have Twitter accounts .

Do not blame your gullibility and social media naivety on other people, blame yourself.
Are you MC Oluomo's spokesman? Up till now mc oluomo is yet to disclaim the account.

You people should stop been mischievous

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: MC Oluomo Tweet: Daily Trust, TheCable, Others Disagree With Mynd44 (Pictures) by TinubuDeDrugLor: 7:52pm On Jun 30, 2022
plaindealer:

Because you are MC and you created the fake account for him or because you are a social media forensic expert.

Dude, go and rest, you sound like a baby.

That account below ngs to the Lagos bandits leader MC OLUOMO.

He's a tout a bandit, a head slammer, a headhunter, a preek hunter and other hunters.

He's also a skull miner.

MC OLUOMO IS A CAPITAL TOUT AND NITHING MORE.

I wonder why people who claimed most educated only have illiterate touts leading them.

Yoruba's should show us proof of their educational sophistication by removing the likes of Tinubu and people like Mc Oluomo. Otherwise your acclaimed sophistication is empty and useless.

2 Likes

Re: MC Oluomo Tweet: Daily Trust, TheCable, Others Disagree With Mynd44 (Pictures) by TinubuDeDrugLor: 7:53pm On Jun 30, 2022
PaChukwudi44:

Are you MC Oluomo's spokesman? Up till now mc oluomo is yet to disclaim the account.

Don't argue with those senseless Online miscreants.

2 Likes

Re: MC Oluomo Tweet: Daily Trust, TheCable, Others Disagree With Mynd44 (Pictures) by seunmsg(m): 8:06pm On Jun 30, 2022
PrincessofDSS:

@ the poster of this thread

Why ask the question that you already know the answer… almost all the moderators on Nairaland are on BAT’s payroll including seunmsg, it’s also possible that Seunmsg is seeking a political appointment since BAT is good in appointing his trusted foot soldiers so now you got the answer

Any thread capable of making him loose the northern votes are tagged fake

CC

Seunmsg

What’s the meaning of this nonsense? Am I a moderator on this forum? Nonsense no dey tire una ni?
Re: MC Oluomo Tweet: Daily Trust, TheCable, Others Disagree With Mynd44 (Pictures) by Sunday2021: 8:10pm On Jun 30, 2022
plaindealer:

Do you even have proof that it was the man's account regardless who he congratulated?

There are tons of MC Oluomo accounts on Twitter..
do you know that he is being followed by the cable news? The cable show prove,even people Gazette show prove. What else do you want again?
Re: MC Oluomo Tweet: Daily Trust, TheCable, Others Disagree With Mynd44 (Pictures) by PrincessofDSS(f): 8:12pm On Jun 30, 2022
seunmsg:

What’s the meaning of this nonsense? Am I a moderator on this forum? Nonsense no dey tire una ni?

For real

Now you’re not a moderator? but you were quick to tag the post fake and the Twitter account as ipob?

I nearly made the mistake of taking you serious until this minute.. Tribalist

3 Likes

Re: MC Oluomo Tweet: Daily Trust, TheCable, Others Disagree With Mynd44 (Pictures) by Saintinoo(m): 8:14pm On Jun 30, 2022
VoteTinubu2023:
MC Oluomo should come out and disassociate himself with that Twitter account. There is no Fulani empire anywhere to be feared. The Fulani people are a very important, productive and significant ethnic group in the Nigeria project and their interests will be entirely protected under Tinubu's Presidency.

Tinubu has no sinister intention towards the Fulani people. Tinubu has equal amount of love for every Nigerian regardless of age, tribe and gender.

Vote Tinubu 2023. Vote APC.

I know you are on 25k monthly stipend to promote Tinubu on online, but must you insult the dead Yoruba people killed by Fulani in order to achieve this? isn't there another way, may Fulani always happen to you and the entire Yoruba land.

Yoruba can be so desperate for power.

2 Likes

Re: MC Oluomo Tweet: Daily Trust, TheCable, Others Disagree With Mynd44 (Pictures) by seunmsg(m): 8:34pm On Jun 30, 2022
PrincessofDSS:

For real

Now you’re not a moderator? but you were quick to tag the post fake and the Twitter account as ipob?

I nearly made the mistake of taking you serious until this minute.. Tribalist

What exactly is your point? MC Oluomo made it clear some years ago that he’s not on Twitter. If you are so much interested in his opinion, follow his verified page on Instagram. All the MC Oluomo accounts on Twitter are fake.

The way folks like you are desperately trying to promote the handle says it all. One of you is behind the handle and your mission is to create mischief and bad blood. Sadly, you’ve failed again.
Re: MC Oluomo Tweet: Daily Trust, TheCable, Others Disagree With Mynd44 (Pictures) by wickedJezibel(f): 8:35pm On Jun 30, 2022
ThatFairGuy1:
[Chief wailer, your WAILING won't make Obi take more than fourth position in the general election..
e shock u

mynd44 lalasticlala Seun
Rule 2
Re: MC Oluomo Tweet: Daily Trust, TheCable, Others Disagree With Mynd44 (Pictures) by wingmanIII: 8:37pm On Jun 30, 2022
paramboos:
Mynd44 is a very bias mod. Just like his master seun.

A bloody silly bigot. Wonder why he is still employed by seun

4 Likes

Re: MC Oluomo Tweet: Daily Trust, TheCable, Others Disagree With Mynd44 (Pictures) by plaindealer: 8:45pm On Jun 30, 2022
PaChukwudi44:

You know it's mc-oluomo because you're his spokesman?

You Igbos really think the man get time to respond to all your daily ipob fake foolishness..

You Igbos are always overstating your relevance.

Even if he did, what is it to you? It means you won't vote for him or take him to court or remove him from the public office you gave him.

You Igbos sounds silly and pointless, always...
Re: MC Oluomo Tweet: Daily Trust, TheCable, Others Disagree With Mynd44 (Pictures) by DrAkpamudehe: 8:46pm On Jun 30, 2022
plaindealer:
Of course, it was a fake account and such inflammatory rubbish won't come from MC.

That alone made me ignored the thread. I know what's fake and I don't waste my time on them..

What else is expected from loyal slaves to Fulani?

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo Tweet: Daily Trust, TheCable, Others Disagree With Mynd44 (Pictures) by PrincessofDSS(f): 9:08pm On Jun 30, 2022
seunmsg:

What exactly is your point? MC Oluomo made it clear some years ago that he’s not on Twitter. If you are so much interested in his opinion, follow his verified page on Instagram. All the MC Oluomo accounts on Twitter are fake.

The way folks like you are desperately trying to promote the handle says it all. One of you is behind the handle and your mission is to create mischief and bad blood. Sadly, you’ve failed again.

Too bad

I wonder what makes you think that you’re smart and can outsmart everyone even when it’s damn clear that it’s time to suck it up

Maybe for what you think you stand to gain?

Imagine the kind poor and silly defense that you’re putting up..? Well good luck

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo Tweet: Daily Trust, TheCable, Others Disagree With Mynd44 (Pictures) by plaindealer: 9:22pm On Jun 30, 2022
DrAkpamudehe:

What else is expected from loyal slaves to Fulani?

What else is expected from the typical ignorant, unintelligent an a toxic ipob and Obi pandora supporter.?

Loser...
Re: MC Oluomo Tweet: Daily Trust, TheCable, Others Disagree With Mynd44 (Pictures) by plaindealer: 9:24pm On Jun 30, 2022
PrincessofDSS:

Too bad

I wonder what makes you think that you’re smart and can outsmart everyone even when it’s damn clear that it’s time to suck it up

Maybe for what you think you stand to gain?

Imagine the kind poor and silly defense that you’re putting up..? Well good luck

And you are smart for swallowing, peddling and supporting a fake Twitter handle?

I think he's right, one of you created that fake account..
Re: MC Oluomo Tweet: Daily Trust, TheCable, Others Disagree With Mynd44 (Pictures) by an0daGuy: 9:37pm On Jun 30, 2022
PaChukwudi44:

A mod can support a candidate but must go about it in a rightful way.

Imagine banning my account until Feb 2023 for posting what was actually on Twitter!!! He is targeting monikers to lock out until after the elections

I wish you took a screenshot of the ban message that was pasted on your profile page with mynd44’s name on it.

I would have used it to sensitize other nairalanders about his obvious bias and unprofessional attitude.

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo Tweet: Daily Trust, TheCable, Others Disagree With Mynd44 (Pictures) by Arysexy(m): 9:44pm On Jun 30, 2022
PaChukwudi44:

MC Oluomo is the owner of that Twitter account.

My moniker was banned by Mynd44 until Feb 9 2023 when I broke the news here on this site.

I had to challenge it in a mail to Seun and the super mods before my account was unlocked few minutes ago.

Mynd44 did not even wait for an official disclaimer from MC Oluomo before declaring my post fake.

Even if the tweet was fake why should he ban my Nairaland account? I reported what I saw on Twitter

Imagine such crass bias, yet he quickly pushed Peter Obi face on prayer mat thread to FP, even when such was from twitter as well and unconfirmed.

4 Likes

Re: MC Oluomo Tweet: Daily Trust, TheCable, Others Disagree With Mynd44 (Pictures) by DrAkpamudehe: 9:50pm On Jun 30, 2022
PaChukwudi44:

MC Oluomo is the owner of that Twitter account.

My moniker was banned by Mynd44 until Feb 9 2023 when I broke the news here on this site.

I had to challenge it in a mail to Seun and the super mods before my account was unlocked few minutes ago.

Mynd44 did not even wait for an official disclaimer from MC Oluomo before declaring my post fake.

Even if the tweet was fake why should he ban my Nairaland account? I reported what I saw on Twitter

Mynd44 is a stain on nairaland. He should be shown the way out. I am wondering if seun is waiting until mynd44 completely destroys the few gains of this website before he kicks him out. Very unfortunate

2 Likes

Re: MC Oluomo Tweet: Daily Trust, TheCable, Others Disagree With Mynd44 (Pictures) by wickedJezibel(f): 10:07pm On Jun 30, 2022
Seun is complaining of Nairaland being sabotaged by his mods when him Seun knows the mod that has shown countless times he's partisan.
something a nairaland mod especially politics section should not possess.

an Apc supporter will insult you all he likes but once you respond or if you're becoming a torn in their flesh even without violating any rules you'll just be banned.

Seun should review the appointment of some of his mods.
yes he's a Yoruba but when Seun started this forum he didn't call it yorubaland or Ooduland but nairaland and should be used by every citizens of this country.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: MC Oluomo Tweet: Daily Trust, TheCable, Others Disagree With Mynd44 (Pictures) by dragunov: 10:08pm On Jun 30, 2022
seunmsg:

See your life? That's what you get for being an oaf. First it was Buhari. Now Tinubu. Why won't people believe you are on some payroll? Kadoso Mutairu!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MC Oluomo Tweet: Daily Trust, TheCable, Others Disagree With Mynd44 (Pictures) by Ddokie: 10:16pm On Jun 30, 2022
paramboos:
Mynd44 is a very bias mod. Just like his master seun.

The Mynd44 guy is such a disappointment. Honestly. Terribly biased guy.

2 Likes

Re: MC Oluomo Tweet: Daily Trust, TheCable, Others Disagree With Mynd44 (Pictures) by Ezmans: 10:52pm On Jun 30, 2022
LegendHero:
It’s a fake Twitter handle.

MC said long ago that he’s not on Twitter.

tomorrow is another day
Re: MC Oluomo Tweet: Daily Trust, TheCable, Others Disagree With Mynd44 (Pictures) by vhykeeytor(m): 11:24pm On Jun 30, 2022
plaindealer:

you liar...Yoruba people are afraid of Hausa people that I can tell. I served in Oyo State and a teacher (Yoruba man) in one of his class, categorically told all the student in the class "awon Hawusa lo ni Nigeria" meaning: Hausa are the owners of Nigeria.

I was enraged within me that a 60 years old man would be saying such to this young minds, instead of making them know that Nigeria belong to all of us, and we have equal rights in the Nigerian Project. Fast forward to my working in LSUBEB as a teacher, and this time, a female English language teacher told her pupils that Nigeria belong to the Hausas and she can't forget the way the Hausas dealt with the Yorubas @Mile 12 and displaced many yorubas of their houses and livelihood. Also, I noticed she barely scold the Hausa pulpils when they come to school late for fear of her past in the hands of the Hausas. If teacher could be saying this to kids in schools, then you can imagine the level of fear the now Yoruba adults have for the Hausa tribe. It's shocking and very belittling of the Yoruba race.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MC Oluomo Tweet: Daily Trust, TheCable, Others Disagree With Mynd44 (Pictures) by 21savages: 11:28pm On Jun 30, 2022
Thinkam:

Tinubu is greater than Allah and Mohammed, it's Tinubu we will vote for.

Tinubu and Obi supporters are on the same level of delusion
I don’t know the meaning of your moniker, buh u the word [b][/b]THINK is in ur moniker.. Did u [b][/b]THINK before writing what you wrote?
Re: MC Oluomo Tweet: Daily Trust, TheCable, Others Disagree With Mynd44 (Pictures) by chigator2: 11:31pm On Jun 30, 2022
You dey mind Mynd44 , I don notice say that individual is slow, sort of special needs .

Always avoiding posting truthful topics on fp. Blinded by bias
Re: MC Oluomo Tweet: Daily Trust, TheCable, Others Disagree With Mynd44 (Pictures) by Benbellamor: 11:40pm On Jun 30, 2022
mynd44 is powerful than seun .....when he tells you that a topic is fake, because he doesn't like it, even seun cant stop him from what i observed...i have posted some topic, he brings them down because he doesn't like it.

(1) (2) (3)

David Hundeyin Replies A Nairaland Topic / Does Tinubu Need To Win The North In 2023? / Hillary Clinton Blames Nigeria Leaders For Extremism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.