Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,557 members, 7,823,448 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:17 AM

Tailor Beheaded For Sharing Politician's Blasphemy Post Online In India (photos) - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Tailor Beheaded For Sharing Politician's Blasphemy Post Online In India (photos) (47827 Views)

Ecuador Prison Gang War: 110 Killed, 80 Wounded And 6 Beheaded / Man,26, Beheaded In Saudi Arabia For Taking Part In Anti-government Protests / Teenager Who Beheaded French Teacher Gets Hero's Funeral, Street Named After Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tailor Beheaded For Sharing Politician's Blasphemy Post Online In India (photos) by wink2015(m): 8:02am On Jul 01, 2022
GOD FORBID !

Extreme Religious belief is fast destroying our world.

One just happened in Sokoto state that involves Late Miss Debora who is a student of Shehu Shagari College of Education, Sokoto state.

She was lynched by a mob in Sokoto state for blasphemy.

Her prosecutor did not seek justice using the governmental structures.

They resorted to jungle justice.

1 Like

Re: Tailor Beheaded For Sharing Politician's Blasphemy Post Online In India (photos) by ojonugba2014(m): 8:07am On Jul 01, 2022
That oloribukuu religion ND peace na two parrarel lines . They can never meet .

2 Likes

Re: Tailor Beheaded For Sharing Politician's Blasphemy Post Online In India (photos) by oluwaseyi0: 8:08am On Jul 01, 2022
Splitmind:
Respect the religion of others you won't hear.

Respect opinions of others about how shitty your religion is you won't hear

Terrorists supporting terrorists

3 Likes

Re: Tailor Beheaded For Sharing Politician's Blasphemy Post Online In India (photos) by Truthisunique2: 8:11am On Jul 01, 2022
Danwakae:

You all have painted Islam evil ...most times when they throw shade or blasphemous words at me , I pray for more wisdom for them (barak Allah fik ...and their disbelief in the message of the holy prophet(SAW) is partly becuase of people like you... Pls study to holy book very well to knw the truth
You are wise

One thing I believe is I have chosen my part and if allah is truly god he should send me to external punishment in hell, I would greatly accept as justice

No be Muslim mortals go dey help their god effect cult laws

1 Like

Re: Tailor Beheaded For Sharing Politician's Blasphemy Post Online In India (photos) by ojonugba2014(m): 8:13am On Jul 01, 2022
maasoap:

Could anyone be animal-like more than you, dead or alive? I don't think so

One of the them seen. U Better comot your hand from that oloribukuu religion of violence.

1 Like

Re: Tailor Beheaded For Sharing Politician's Blasphemy Post Online In India (photos) by Clergy20: 8:17am On Jul 01, 2022
Splitmind:

If other religions behead for disrespecting their religion, we would all be headless

2 Likes

Re: Tailor Beheaded For Sharing Politician's Blasphemy Post Online In India (photos) by Karnice600: 8:23am On Jul 01, 2022
damilola4162:

Source: https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2022/6/indian-hindu-tailor-beheaded-on-camera-for-going-online-to-show-support-for-a-politician-who-made-controversial-remarks-about-prophet-mohammed.html

...and if you're still confused on what religion (though i hate to use this word,) to X off your list, in a quest to find the Truth then you now have a clue. After reading this story with an open mind, your list should be short of one, of the two religions mentioned in the narrative.
Re: Tailor Beheaded For Sharing Politician's Blasphemy Post Online In India (photos) by Osashalom: 8:27am On Jul 01, 2022
They are evil people everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Tailor Beheaded For Sharing Politician's Blasphemy Post Online In India (photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 8:28am On Jul 01, 2022
Islam the killing religion. Slaughter people

2 Likes

Re: Tailor Beheaded For Sharing Politician's Blasphemy Post Online In India (photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 8:30am On Jul 01, 2022
Splitmind:
do you know christains can go about beheading all muslims especially for attacking our sacred churches and killing members while worshipping

2 Likes

Re: Tailor Beheaded For Sharing Politician's Blasphemy Post Online In India (photos) by Karnice600: 8:35am On Jul 01, 2022
Truthisunique2:
and na Hindus get India o

Any inch you gave terrorists Muslims you have yourself to blame

Dem go come begging as minority seeking equality, but Dem go unleash their Satanist cult when in number

My brother as in eh.
I can remember vividly how someone claimed that the killing of Deborah in the north was because she lives in a Muslim dominated region. Now you can see that its untrue.
The population no matter. That seed is ingrained

4 Likes

Re: Tailor Beheaded For Sharing Politician's Blasphemy Post Online In India (photos) by Ingocof(m): 8:45am On Jul 01, 2022
kenedy175:
Where Is the humanity?
Humanity is long gone

Humanity in Islam?
It has never been there and never will it be there.
It must be violence and violence. That is why it is called the religion of piss.

4 Likes

Re: Tailor Beheaded For Sharing Politician's Blasphemy Post Online In India (photos) by Abuventure: 8:57am On Jul 01, 2022
Islam has always been the problem.

1 Like

Re: Tailor Beheaded For Sharing Politician's Blasphemy Post Online In India (photos) by Roguevigilante: 9:05am On Jul 01, 2022
Islam is a demonic cult. Know this and know peace.

1 Like

Re: Tailor Beheaded For Sharing Politician's Blasphemy Post Online In India (photos) by Karnice600: 9:19am On Jul 01, 2022
Pymetrics:
In as much as it is bad to take law into your hand, the none Muslims should also respect the belief of Muslims. The garbage you accepted in your own belief may not be accepted in others and Muslim are not hiding this. They have communicated several times that you can abuse me and my family, but do not go to the extent of abusing my God and Prophet.

Question now is what has happened to the muslims who mock other people's religion?
Were they beheaded or imprisoned?
El-Rufai who mocked Jesus Weytin them do am? Anybody touch am?
Others tolerate theirs but they can't tolerate others'. What do you call that?

1 Like

Re: Tailor Beheaded For Sharing Politician's Blasphemy Post Online In India (photos) by backtalkG(m): 9:19am On Jul 01, 2022
Blessedassuranc:

demonic you
Angelic you
Re: Tailor Beheaded For Sharing Politician's Blasphemy Post Online In India (photos) by Kingsleystunner(m): 9:42am On Jul 01, 2022
This country is curse and worse
Re: Tailor Beheaded For Sharing Politician's Blasphemy Post Online In India (photos) by vastone(m): 9:46am On Jul 01, 2022
Islam is synonymous with cultism or occultism, same tactics..mschwww. I rest my case
Re: Tailor Beheaded For Sharing Politician's Blasphemy Post Online In India (photos) by Owologbo(m): 9:57am On Jul 01, 2022
Re: Tailor Beheaded For Sharing Politician's Blasphemy Post Online In India (photos) by ThatsONYI: 10:04am On Jul 01, 2022
Splitmind:

shocked

No response.
Re: Tailor Beheaded For Sharing Politician's Blasphemy Post Online In India (photos) by ThatsONYI: 10:21am On Jul 01, 2022
Fatah1212:

Killing is the result for those who commit blasphemy, why Christian can't do without insulting Islam and prophet Muhammad in the first place? Is it that they lack ideas or knowledge in all manner to make Christianity thrive?

shocked

I wonder, what the world would be like - if all religion start beheading blasphemers or people with contradicting views?

And mind you, the man only shared a post. Do you really think y'all can fight over 7 billion Hindus, Christians, Buddhists, traditional worshippers, atheists etc??

Only a few weeks back, my friend and I were discussing about the discrimination against Muslims by China (and India embarassed ). We felt bad and rubbing minds together on how to help undecided

But nah, I'm done with humans.
Re: Tailor Beheaded For Sharing Politician's Blasphemy Post Online In India (photos) by Pimine: 10:44am On Jul 01, 2022
cococandy:
You must be very xtupid
Don't mind that girl. You hear them say call Jesus a mere prophet every single time. What blasphemy is greater than that?

The Bible says "All things were made through Him: without Him, nothing was made that was made."

Jesus didn't consider his equality with God something to hold onto when he decided to lay down His life for our redemption. Yet you don't see us throwing stones at them for blasphemy because unlike them, we do not see the need to fight for our God. He fights for us.

These guys need to stop this!

2 Likes

Re: Tailor Beheaded For Sharing Politician's Blasphemy Post Online In India (photos) by Delacroix6(m): 11:50am On Jul 01, 2022
Pymetrics:
In as much as it is bad to take law into your hand, the none Muslims should also respect the belief of Muslims. The garbage you accepted in your own belief may not be accepted in others and Muslim are not hiding this. They have communicated several times that you can abuse me and my family, but do not go to the extent of abusing my God and Prophet.

Like your religion respects other people's religion..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tailor Beheaded For Sharing Politician's Blasphemy Post Online In India (photos) by Blacking001(m): 11:51am On Jul 01, 2022
A friend of mine introduced me to the 72-hour income generator program about 2
weeks ago, I was not sure about this and I doubtfully enrolled but today I am marvelled by the R.O.I.
Click the link below to watch the tutorial video for free.
[https:///omfgrg]
Or call 09048310424
Re: Tailor Beheaded For Sharing Politician's Blasphemy Post Online In India (photos) by UrPapa: 12:20pm On Jul 01, 2022
CSTRR:

Stop portraying obi as a sort of anti Islam.

Wisdom is profitable to direct.

He needs Muslims to win an election.
We don’t need head slammers
Re: Tailor Beheaded For Sharing Politician's Blasphemy Post Online In India (photos) by Lovelydaisies: 2:03pm On Jul 01, 2022
SAMBARRY:
Mohammed followers in their elements as usual everywhere they go.regardless of their race, violence Must follow.it is in their DNA,they just can't help it grin

I dey suspect say that head wey them dey knack for ground dey give them more propensity for violence.like Pakistan, like Iran,like their Indian BROTHERs like their northern Nigerian BROTHERs.always having one thing in common that they are notorious for-violence and murder.even the allah them dey kill for sef go dey happy grin

I hope una no go behead person head Because them say make una use una money pay pikin school fees before you buy one useless ram grin

Might I say that religion, in this case, Islam, is not the problem. It's bad followership. We have Christians who commit murder and crimes everywhere too. See some of our religious politicians for example. We have prosperous and peaceful Christian, Islamic and secular nations. So please, don't lump all Muslims into one violent lot. Criticise the criminals, leave out the religion.
Re: Tailor Beheaded For Sharing Politician's Blasphemy Post Online In India (photos) by Kdon2: 2:38pm On Jul 01, 2022

1 Like

Re: Tailor Beheaded For Sharing Politician's Blasphemy Post Online In India (photos) by LivingTribunal: 2:43pm On Jul 01, 2022
Mohamed mad religion
Re: Tailor Beheaded For Sharing Politician's Blasphemy Post Online In India (photos) by Berankis: 3:33pm On Jul 01, 2022
iyapont:
Animals
And their criminality should not be tolerated!
Everyone should be better armed for self defense in the least.
Re: Tailor Beheaded For Sharing Politician's Blasphemy Post Online In India (photos) by Jubilancy(f): 6:17pm On Jul 01, 2022
Reminds me of the novel American gods...
Re: Tailor Beheaded For Sharing Politician's Blasphemy Post Online In India (photos) by Godwin25king: 6:42pm On Jul 01, 2022
Make I no just talk wetin dey my mind. But this particular religion eh undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Al-Shabab Attacks Joint US-Kenyan Military Base / 100yr Old WWII Vet Breaks Down In Tears; This Is Not The America We Fought For / Meet Mamoudou Gassama: The Malian Who Saved A Child In France, The Job Offers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.