Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,099 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:50 AM

Couldn't Believe I cooked Wheat from Microwave - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Couldn't Believe I cooked Wheat from Microwave (456 Views)

I Cooked This Strange Food I Found On Jumia / The Food I Saw Versus The Food I Cooked / See The Plate Of Rice I Cooked With Just 200 Naira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Couldn't Believe I cooked Wheat from Microwave by fineboynl(m): 9:11pm On Jun 30, 2022
Before now I do my wheat from frying pan on gas burner and end up wasting away 30% of the wheat Because of burnt. I like my wheat to be well cooked and done.

Just to get rid of that bad smell, so I will have to continue cooking and turning until 30-40% of the wheat wasted.

Today I tried it on microwave and the results were excellent. Imagine Just 10mins. First I cook 5mins. Then bring it out and turn it a bit.
Then next round for another 2 minutes. Bring it out and turn again. Then sprinkles water on it and put inside for the last time which was 3 minutes. I leave it open inside the microwave to dry out the water while cooking.

When I brought it out that smell were gone and it turn out really good and big no wastage. Unlike on frying pan.

1 Like

Re: Couldn't Believe I cooked Wheat from Microwave by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jun 30, 2022
You made not make Wheat

OP edit ur Topic heading
Re: Couldn't Believe I cooked Wheat from Microwave by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:29pm On Jun 30, 2022
fineboynl:

Before now now, I do my wheat from frying pan and end up wasting away 30% of the wheat Because of burnt. I like my wheat to be well cook cooked and done. To get read rid of that smell smell, [s]I will have to continue cooking and turning until 30-40% of the wheat wasted.[/s]

Today I tried it on microwave and the results result wherewas excellent excellent,[s] I. Just 10mins. First I cook 5mins. The bring out turn it properly and our again for another 2 minutes. Bring it out turn again and sprinkles water on it. This time I leave it open inside the microwave to dry out the water while cooking for another 3 minutes.

When I brought it out that smell were gone and it turn out really good and big no wastage. Unlike on frying pan.[/s]
Fixed partially... wink
Re: Couldn't Believe I cooked Wheat from Microwave by NoQualmz: 9:51pm On Jun 30, 2022
Haha

OP;Just like a child,so excited he made wit using the MicW.

Congrats
Re: Couldn't Believe I cooked Wheat from Microwave by fineboynl(m): 10:42pm On Jun 30, 2022
AccessME:
You made not make Wheat

OP edit ur Topic heading
thanks

(1) (Reply)

Six Special Indigenous Foods From South Africa And Their Health Benefits / Happy New Month! / Are Lagos Restaurants Doing Too Much?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.