Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,286 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:53 AM

See How Beautiful Jail In Sweden Is (photos). - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / See How Beautiful Jail In Sweden Is (photos). (74936 Views)

Court Sentences 17 Internet Fraudsters To Jail In Benin (Photos) / Nigerian Man Sentenced To Jail In U.K For Possession Of Drugs And Guns. Photos / Nigerian 'Yahoo' Boy Sentenced To Jail In UK Over Credit Card Fraud. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See How Beautiful Jail In Sweden Is (photos). by scrolldown88: 3:55pm On Jul 01, 2022
Jennifer663:

You are damn insane
I don't vote for people that do pie on their clothes like tinubu,i remain OBIdient

And you?
Mind the kind of people you do tag....
You are too forward..
If you just see a comment, you mention... better stop been foward like Tinubu supporters...
Nonsense

Sorry my bad.
Peace
Re: See How Beautiful Jail In Sweden Is (photos). by 8stargeneral: 4:38pm On Jul 01, 2022
Exmilitant:
Imprisonment is imprisonment, whether in Buckingham palace or in a Cameroonian dungeon.

Nothing beats liberty. The ability to call up your Friends, family members and neighbors.
The ability to go where you want to, visit whoever you want to and bang whatever girl you fancy.
No prison however beautifully furnished beats that freedom.
And go out in d evening to chill with cold beer...d feeling is out of d world

1 Like

Re: See How Beautiful Jail In Sweden Is (photos). by nedekid: 5:59pm On Jul 01, 2022
Rastaramsey:
What are they trying to portray?
Every country has good and bad prisons....

Am very sure some efcc and DSS prisons will be very comfortable....

In as much as those countries have good prisons, they also have bad and deplorable prisons....
We do see crime films nah
Some of their prisons nah trenches...

Them go pack like 9 people throway inside stupid room....

Hmm, put 90% of Nigerians in a Swedish prison, in 1 month the person's life will change. The environment, the feeding alone ie the nutritional value surpases what the average African will ever get.
In just 1 month the person will be looking like one of those offshore workers in the Niger delta.
Muscle, skin tone, freshness nko.
It will be like the person has gone on vacation at a luxury hotel abroad.
Re: See How Beautiful Jail In Sweden Is (photos). by FrauleinBlossom(f): 6:32pm On Jul 01, 2022
Lol, still it's not better than freedom.

Re: See How Beautiful Jail In Sweden Is (photos). by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jul 01, 2022
eddyline:

My sister, even hotel rooms that you pay for over here are not this good looking
Hahaha
Am so sorry.
Dress up... we are leaving this country today!
Re: See How Beautiful Jail In Sweden Is (photos). by Wwwq: 8:40pm On Jul 01, 2022
Lol
Re: See How Beautiful Jail In Sweden Is (photos). by VirileNelly2420: 8:47pm On Jul 01, 2022
Rastaramsey:
What are they trying to portray?
Every country has good and bad prisons....

Am very sure some efcc and DSS prisons will be very comfortable....

In as much as those countries have good prisons, they also have bad and deplorable prisons....
We do see crime films nah
Some of their prisons nah trenches...

Them go pack like 9 people throway inside stupid room....

But I believe say, no matter how bad it is abroad, u no fit compare am with dat of naija
Re: See How Beautiful Jail In Sweden Is (photos). by confydoedowaye(m): 10:16pm On Jul 01, 2022
bibianna:
Very nice and sane prison!

You go like go there?
Re: See How Beautiful Jail In Sweden Is (photos). by Redpill1: 10:52pm On Jul 01, 2022
Lols would you like to spend 3 months in a prison abroad? I guess you like it
Re: See How Beautiful Jail In Sweden Is (photos). by Chyjoey(m): 2:06am On Jul 02, 2022
CommonSense1967:
All these people comparing these western countries to Nigeria always never compare their own shallow thinking to people in the western world.
Your environment and leadership is a reflection of your own thinking and your own people.
Stop comparing western countries to Nigeria until you are ready to upgrade your own archaic neanderthal African shallow thinking.
I agree with the general message you’re trying to put across. However, I think you mean ‘culture’ not ‘thinking’.
It’s not wholly evident to me that the white man thinks better than the African. His culture however rewards the product of his mind.
Re: See How Beautiful Jail In Sweden Is (photos). by damoladeji(m): 9:45am On Jul 02, 2022
so if hell has golden gate, you will say "see how beautiful hell looks?"
Re: See How Beautiful Jail In Sweden Is (photos). by doctor20202020(m): 2:10pm On Jul 02, 2022
People will. Like to commit crime if u have tv and other good things they, is good the way will handle thing's here in Nigeria
Re: See How Beautiful Jail In Sweden Is (photos). by SAMBARRY: 2:17pm On Jul 02, 2022
bibianna:
Very nice and sane prison!
the prison be like some university hostels.infact finer than some hostels
Re: See How Beautiful Jail In Sweden Is (photos). by bepositive11: 1:41pm On Jul 04, 2022
If I was in Sweden, I would purposely commit crimes to stay in their jail grin

666Advocate:
See how proper it is.

But Nigeria own is nonsense.
Poverty all over Nigeria too.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Missing Lady In Enugu Found Dead With Stab Wounds & Her Pubic Hair Shaved Off / Corpses Of 'Oh Dollar' Oriade Adebisi & Julian Eke Imaga. Killers Arrested / Weaponised Drone Intercepted At Lagos Airport (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.