Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,785 members, 7,831,538 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:22 PM

Woman Pushed Off A Moving Bus By Robbers In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Pushed Off A Moving Bus By Robbers In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) (63893 Views)

Lady Pushed Out Of Moving Bus After Rejecting To Have Sex With 3 Boys In Lagos. / Woman Pushed Onto A Highway By Armed Robbers In Bayelsa (Graphic Photos) / Olumide Ayeni's Corpse, Killed By Damilola Ayeni, His Wife In Lagos (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Pushed Off A Moving Bus By Robbers In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) by mechanics(m): 8:52am On Jul 01, 2022
I wish her speedy recovery.
Re: Woman Pushed Off A Moving Bus By Robbers In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) by ariesbull: 8:57am On Jul 01, 2022
Insecurity knows no tribe or religion ... Don't let these politicians fool you

Try and be OBIdient and let's usher new era...

He is the most prestigious and qualified man here

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Pushed Off A Moving Bus By Robbers In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) by normaman(m): 9:01am On Jul 01, 2022
Stallionhorse:
600k?? Oga no dey lie.. Nigerians always think mentioning huge amount of money there spend makes them look rich. Person go buy shoe 3500 him go say nah 12k must we inflate prices of things to look rich?? Oga I wish your wife full recovery but that 600k part nah lie..
What if he meant 60k?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Pushed Off A Moving Bus By Robbers In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) by lendahand(m): 9:04am On Jul 01, 2022
Stallionhorse:
600k?? Oga no dey lie.. Nigerians always think mentioning huge amount of money there spend makes them look rich. Person go buy shoe 3500 him go say nah 12k must we inflate prices of things to look rich?? Oga I wish your wife full recovery but that 600k part nah lie..
I just concluded blood and urine test on the mainland and spent 21800. Treatment is not included oo. Naira is nothing now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Pushed Off A Moving Bus By Robbers In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) by Godasco: 9:04am On Jul 01, 2022
Karlovych:
embarassed This is Tinubu's legacy in Lagos, I hope the rest of the country can see what his urchins have turned into (the nightmare they give hard-working Lagosians) and the plans he has for the country.

Imagine supporting someone who's only manifesto for running for election is "It's my turn".

I am telling you. There is something wrong with some youths who are supporting him. If he had contested some years ago, it'll have been fine. But he's quite aging and retiring. He just interested in his turn. God help us
Re: Woman Pushed Off A Moving Bus By Robbers In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) by Nobody: 9:05am On Jul 01, 2022
Logos state needs independence!
Their problem pass Nigeria own combined.
Re: Woman Pushed Off A Moving Bus By Robbers In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) by Ingocof(m): 9:07am On Jul 01, 2022
paskal16:
stop him and his family from coming to Lagos na foool
Coz say na your papa dey feed am lmaooo

One of the unknown gun men sighted.
You are doing well.
Re: Woman Pushed Off A Moving Bus By Robbers In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) by biggz82: 9:22am On Jul 01, 2022
Oga no dey lie.. Nigerians always think mentioning huge amount of money there spend makes them look rich. Person go buy shoe 3500 him go say nah 12k must we inflate prices of things to look rich?? Oga I wish your wife full recovery but that 600k part nah lie..

Bros fear catch me wen i see the amount oh, maybe him won say if to say she die him go spend over 600k for burial.

Na dis lie lie wen we dey lie to each other dey make things cost for market.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Pushed Off A Moving Bus By Robbers In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) by Revolva(m): 9:37am On Jul 01, 2022
lagos is dangerous oo be careful in the kind of keke nappe u enter now its keke napep they are now using , not bus. and okada....because bus can cast their criminal activities

be careful pls and pls

1 Like

Re: Woman Pushed Off A Moving Bus By Robbers In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) by Chuksyno(m): 9:37am On Jul 01, 2022
Quick recovery to her.
Re: Woman Pushed Off A Moving Bus By Robbers In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) by paskal16: 9:44am On Jul 01, 2022
Ingocof:

I am One of the Tinubu agbero urchins sighted.
I am not doing well. Help my pathetic life
Re: Woman Pushed Off A Moving Bus By Robbers In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) by gleamy(m): 9:44am On Jul 01, 2022
You used the 600k you mentioned to spoil your story. You shouldn't have done that. We all know you'll pay bills but the 600k is a lie.. I wish your wife quick recovery... This should serve as deterrent to others.
Re: Woman Pushed Off A Moving Bus By Robbers In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) by nonstan(m): 9:51am On Jul 01, 2022
Stallionhorse:

Depends on the hospital ooo, some VI hospitals are very expensive for common things
Re: Woman Pushed Off A Moving Bus By Robbers In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) by Teeroyzimma: 10:05am On Jul 01, 2022
franchasofficia:
They will tell you Tinubu developed Lagos. How?

Lagos that was the capital city of Nigeria from 1914 to 1991, yet these uninformed, gullible Tinubu urchins want Nigerians to believe that Tinubu that only became Lagos state Governor in 1999 transformed Lagos that was a capital city of Nigeria even before they gave birth to Tinubu's mother.

Do they even understand what it means for a city to be the capital of a whole country for many decades?

The positive transformation that started in Lagos started during Buba Marwa regime as Lagos State Military Adminstrator.

Buba Marwa ended Agberos, chased them away from Oshodi under Bridge, Obalende, etc. Marwa sanitized Lagos and brought a high level of sanity in Lagos.

What did Tinubu do to Lagos? He brought back Agberos and empowered them.

Agberos are the architect of high level insecurity in Lagos since 1999. Agberos will do Owomida in the day time and turn to their night job of snatching bags, picking pockets, doing assassination hit jobs, kidnapping people for ritualists, doing political thuggery for deadly politicians like Tinubu during elections, robbing Lagosians and engaging in all manner of crimes without fear because their grandpatron Tinubu owns and controls Lagos.

They claim Lagos is secure, but people are being kidnapped everyday in Lagos, including those foolishly supporting Tinubu in the name of Yoruba interest.

Lagos has become more insecure than even Orlu Imo State during the heat of Unknown Gunmen uprising of 2021.

What makes Lagos insecurity worst than those of other states is the fact that insecurity in Lagos is never reported, you only hear few from individual accounts by lucky survivals on social media. Tinubu has gagged the press from reporting the evils and insecurities in Lagos just to paint a false image of a perfectly secured Lagos State he uses to deceive gullible Nigerians that Lagos is his model to rule Nigeria.

Another thing Tinubu has succeeded in doing in Lagos is increased taxation of people living in Lagos; from Okada riders to bus drivers to taxis to vans, to road side hawkers and traders. What about road users? If not for people's insistence that enough is enough, Tinubu wanted to toll all Lagos roads including the dilapidated roads filled with potholes.

Imagine Lagos State University Teaching Hospital (LASUTH) now collect parking fee per hour. A government hospital for that matter, patients who are not happy they came to hospital are now charged money per hour for coming to hospital, this does not include your exorbitant hospital bill and yet some uninformed, wicked, bigoted Nigerians are drumming support for Tinubu to emerge President in 2023. Lost souls angry

Na wetin I dey talk, Lagos is worse than Anambra I no wan hear anything oo
Re: Woman Pushed Off A Moving Bus By Robbers In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) by Teeroyzimma: 10:08am On Jul 01, 2022
Jajasabali:
My cousin was kidnapped in this Lagos yesterday
Nawa oo
Guy u guys think Lagos na moi moi check my thread and see idiots asking me why Lagos is on the list of most dangerous atates
Re: Woman Pushed Off A Moving Bus By Robbers In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) by fubsy: 10:09am On Jul 01, 2022
Karlovych:
embarassed This is Tinubu's legacy in Lagos, I hope the rest of the country can see what his urchins have turned into (the nightmare they give hard-working Lagosians) and the plans he has for the country.

Imagine supporting someone who's only manifesto for running for election is "It's my turn".
It is a terrible and shameful thing to have only "it is my turn" as a candidate's manifesto. Yet enlightened, and educated people are flocking around him as if he's their shepherd. Nigerians should wake up and avert this danger that may become a national disaster.
National agberoism loading......
Re: Woman Pushed Off A Moving Bus By Robbers In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) by EmiDon11: 10:14am On Jul 01, 2022
The third pishure though
Re: Woman Pushed Off A Moving Bus By Robbers In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) by Nobody: 10:15am On Jul 01, 2022
killmods:

Na them done take over every where now with that korope
Government should ban that korope. Lagos state government should have a uniformed, monitored transport system, those not licensed and authorized that are operating, should have their vehicles impounded.

1 Like

Re: Woman Pushed Off A Moving Bus By Robbers In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) by syntekelite(m): 10:30am On Jul 01, 2022
RichDad1:
While Sanwo-olu seems to be trying in terms of infrastructures, the security situation in lagos is in comatose.
The CP and the IG needs to do something quick. The police should face their primary core duties instead of chasing yahoo boys up and down.

Police no longer even chase yahoo boys..in fact they no longer perform any kind of policing duty..their mindset now is payback to the citizens for the endsars debacle.. they are secretly boiling underneath just waiting fr the right time to unleash their revenge.. agege road to vi,lekki thereabouts is plagued by kidnappers/one chance operators, there re traffic robbers on almost all major bridges, any area linked to waterways is now a free zone for kidnappers..not to forget the diff lynchings which happened right in front of policemen recently, thats to show you lagos no longer have a working police..
Re: Woman Pushed Off A Moving Bus By Robbers In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) by milky3(f): 10:49am On Jul 01, 2022
Thank God for saving her life...
@OP, this your headline is misleading o
I even thought it was d woman that pushed down the BUS
Re: Woman Pushed Off A Moving Bus By Robbers In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) by OmoIjebuOde: 10:54am On Jul 01, 2022
Tinubu's self acclaimed Lagos is the second worst place to live in the world. He wants to turn Nigeria to Lagos. God forbid.
Re: Woman Pushed Off A Moving Bus By Robbers In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) by naijapikin2(m): 10:54am On Jul 01, 2022
Thank God she's alive. The story could have been different. Praises to God almighty.
Re: Woman Pushed Off A Moving Bus By Robbers In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) by geesilver(m): 11:07am On Jul 01, 2022
.........opinion, I think the old system of danfo in Lagos is better than this mini buses korope.....
It's always easy for them to kidnap because of their tinted glass mostly.
Re: Woman Pushed Off A Moving Bus By Robbers In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) by yemi1504: 11:24am On Jul 01, 2022
Re: Woman Pushed Off A Moving Bus By Robbers In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) by koyyess: 11:26am On Jul 01, 2022
And some f00ls are saying these criminals when jailed should be rehabilitated in a hotel like prison. angry It won't happen.

Caring husband, it is well...take good care of your wife as she heals.....unlike those useless ones that will run when bill come out.
Re: Woman Pushed Off A Moving Bus By Robbers In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) by peacebirdone: 11:28am On Jul 01, 2022
We have failed ourselves. Sorry and get well soon.
Re: Woman Pushed Off A Moving Bus By Robbers In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) by Greatlee54: 12:09pm On Jul 01, 2022
Stallionhorse:
Will you keep quiet! Do you know the cost of most private hospitals on the island?
Re: Woman Pushed Off A Moving Bus By Robbers In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) by amJoe(m): 12:23pm On Jul 01, 2022
The 600k you have to spend on her treatment now is more than enough for you to had bought a car for her own safety

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pictures Of The Carpenter Who Was Attacked In Kaduna For Eating During Ramadan / Man Runs Mad In Lekki Lagos, Comes Out Of A Moving Car Unclad / Autopsy Of A Drug Mule: Stay Out Of Hard Drugs (Viewers Discretion Advised)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.