Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,658 members, 7,823,866 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:54 PM

Don't Date/marry These Type Of Girls/women They Will Frustrate - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Don't Date/marry These Type Of Girls/women They Will Frustrate (3704 Views)

These Type Of Class Mates Or School Mates Are Never Forgotten. / Castro Ezama: 60% Of Girls In Secondary Schools In Cross River Are Not Virgins / Bauchi Youths Chase Fulani Herdsmen Out Of Girls’ School Premises (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don't Date/marry These Type Of Girls/women They Will Frustrate by Scodemy: 4:02am On Jul 01, 2022
Re: Don't Date/marry These Type Of Girls/women They Will Frustrate by BirtherOfKings(f): 6:22am On Jul 01, 2022
Amos 3:3. If the two of u can work together and have an agreement,it will work
Man say I love clean house and woman shows she can keep it clean or pay someone to follow d rules,they can work
Woman say I go only to living faith church, man leaves his deliverance church and joins,they can work
Oyedepo and his wife are in peace cos they sign agreement between themselves

1 Like

Re: Don't Date/marry These Type Of Girls/women They Will Frustrate by HarlequinLekex: 9:09am On Jul 01, 2022
Op,this should have been in the Family section not education section
Re: Don't Date/marry These Type Of Girls/women They Will Frustrate by Blacking001(m): 11:48am On Jul 01, 2022
A friend of mine introduced me to the 72-hour income generator program about 2
weeks ago, I was not sure about this and I doubtfully enrolled but today I am marvelled by the R.O.I.
Click the link below to watch the tutorial video for free.
[https:///omfgrg]
Or call 09048310424
Re: Don't Date/marry These Type Of Girls/women They Will Frustrate by Nobody: 11:49am On Jul 01, 2022
BirtherOfKings:
Man say I love clean house and woman shows she can keep it clean or pay someone to follow d rules,they can work
Woman say I go only to living faith church, man leaves his deliverance church and joins,they can work
Man says I want this woman says how do we make it better ?
Re: Don't Date/marry These Type Of Girls/women They Will Frustrate by mocowiy1: 4:55pm On Jul 01, 2022
wink

Re: Don't Date/marry These Type Of Girls/women They Will Frustrate by Geo4646: 5:59pm On Jul 01, 2022
Scodemy:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sZf6UoUABrk

OP no get work at all sad, go marry broke girl then. grin
Re: Don't Date/marry These Type Of Girls/women They Will Frustrate by Scodemy: 12:25pm On Jul 04, 2022
BirtherOfKings:

Continue

(1) (Reply)

I'm The Lady They Sacked Because Of "R" Factor / What Do You Think Of Marketing As A Course? / Give Answer To This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.