Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,419 members, 7,954,660 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:30 AM

Tinubu's Running Mate, Masari, Tells INEC He Has Also Lost His Certificates - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu's Running Mate, Masari, Tells INEC He Has Also Lost His Certificates (307 Views)

Tinubu Visits His Running Mate, Masari (Picture) / Umar Ganduje Might Be Tinubu's Running Mate (Pix) / ‘Go And Ask Buhari Why He Did Not Visit Kankara’ – Masari Tells Journalists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu's Running Mate, Masari, Tells INEC He Has Also Lost His Certificates by socialmediaman: 4:16am On Jul 01, 2022

I’ve Lost My Primary School, Teachers’ College Certificates, Tinubu’s 'Placeholder', Masari Tells Electoral Commission, INEC

Mr Kabir Ibrahim Masari, the running mate of the All Progressives Congress (APC) presidential candidate, Bola Tinubu has informed the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) that his school certificates are missing.

This comes amid the controversy surrounding the supposed loss of Tinubu’s credentials.

An affidavit sworn by Masari at the Supreme Court and submitted to INEC on July 17, 2022, read partly, “That sometimes (sic) in January 2021, while on transit within Wuse Area, FCT-Abuja, I discovered that my original Certificate of Occupancy (C of O) of Plot, No KT 17522, GRA Katsina, Katsina State; Certificate of Kaduna State Development Centre from 1994 – 1995; Grade II Certificate from Katsina Teachers’ College (KTC) from 1978 – 1983 and First Leaving School Certificate issued by Masari Primary, Katsina State, from 1972 – 1978, got lost.”

“That all efforts made to trace the documents proved abortive hence this affidavit,” the affidavit added.

The electoral law mandates candidates to submit their personal credentials that will be published for public scrutiny ahead of elections.

The APC had submitted Masari's name as Tinubu's running mate for the 2023 presidential election to meet the June 17 deadline given by INEC for its submission. Tinubu, however, later stated that he was still looking for a running mate, confirming reports that Masari's name was submitted as a placeholder, pending when the party would find a running mate for Tinubu.

https://saharareporters.com/2022/06/28/i%E2%80%99ve-lost-my-primary-school-teachers%E2%80%99-college-certificates-tinubu%E2%80%99s-placeholder-masari
Re: Tinubu's Running Mate, Masari, Tells INEC He Has Also Lost His Certificates by DonMarkuzi(m): 4:19am On Jul 01, 2022
God forbid!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu's Running Mate, Masari, Tells INEC He Has Also Lost His Certificates by Oshiogwemoh(m): 4:20am On Jul 01, 2022
now I see why Nigeria is the way it is.
Re: Tinubu's Running Mate, Masari, Tells INEC He Has Also Lost His Certificates by Karlovych: 4:22am On Jul 01, 2022
grin grin At least Osibanjo has a degree in Law. With the way things are for the party right now, the cocaine baron should consider picking the vulture griller as his running mate.

Lagosians should be ashamed of themselves

#Say no to affidavit candidates

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Running Mate, Masari, Tells INEC He Has Also Lost His Certificates by socialmediaman: 4:30am On Jul 01, 2022
Re: Tinubu's Running Mate, Masari, Tells INEC He Has Also Lost His Certificates by MMWandali: 5:05am On Jul 01, 2022
May God save and deliver Nigeria
Re: Tinubu's Running Mate, Masari, Tells INEC He Has Also Lost His Certificates by TONY042(m): 5:13am On Jul 01, 2022
Wahala be like wetin again, lolz
Re: Tinubu's Running Mate, Masari, Tells INEC He Has Also Lost His Certificates by Oshodipikin: 5:39am On Jul 01, 2022
Naso
Re: Tinubu's Running Mate, Masari, Tells INEC He Has Also Lost His Certificates by socialmediaman: 5:50pm On Jul 01, 2022
Thread opened back up. Country of politicians with no certificates, see how the country is

(1) (Reply)

Soludo Stages Razzmatazz In Anambra To Host International Development Partners. / Vote Nigeria’s Best Governor Ever With Your Likes / Atiku Hails Tobi Amusan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.