Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,126 members, 7,818,377 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:54 PM

Lawyer Wears Pastoral Robe To Anambra Court - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lawyer Wears Pastoral Robe To Anambra Court (74884 Views)

Keyamo Dons Legal Robe, Appears At Tribunal In Tinubu’s Defence (Video, Photos) / Anambra: Court Dismisses Suit Seeking To Disqualify Charles Soludo / Anambra: Court To Deliver Judgement In Suit Against Andy Uba’s APC Ticket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lawyer Wears Pastoral Robe To Anambra Court by Mendy101: 10:01am On Jul 01, 2022
JAGS001:
Na the clients go suffer when their attorney didn't dress properly and are inprisoned because the lawyer did not dress properly before the court, the lawyer should continue wearing the clothes they want, their clients will move to another lawyer with common sense to get them what dey want, all the madness and hatred for religion won't last, the lawyers challenging the supreme court rulings are all Igbos check am well, I don't know why Igbos hate Islam to that extent.
. Lol just see the rubbish you are typing, imprisoned for what please? And igbos don't have time for that, the way you see the pastors dressing is the same way they see yours, there is no need to hate we should all tolerate each other since everybody wants to be putting everybody on the edge

2 Likes

Re: Lawyer Wears Pastoral Robe To Anambra Court by Delacroix6(m): 10:01am On Jul 01, 2022
Pissful.

1 Like

Re: Lawyer Wears Pastoral Robe To Anambra Court by Awise09(m): 10:03am On Jul 01, 2022
rolams:
If he likes, he can wear only elastic pant to the court. That is his problem. The ruling on hijab has been stamped and sealed. Are these lawyers not good enough to defeat the Muslims lawyers at the court?

These people shouting now are the cause of the case. Why were those ladies harassed with their hijabs? At least only few of them were using it then. Why can't they be ignored? But your hatred for Islam led you to this level.
The hijabs the Northern housewives wear to meet malam at various short time hotels both night and days to quench their s,x desires because alhaji couldn't satisfy them? So what moral is it for?

2 Likes

Re: Lawyer Wears Pastoral Robe To Anambra Court by Psalmistproject: 10:05am On Jul 01, 2022
xmanco42:
The Muslim wear hijab out of love for their religion.
He wear his, for what? to spite the Muslim?.
I guess the difference is clear.
Everyone should follow their religion.

Love ke?! Lol....

I've asked most of the educated Moslem females, they simply said they have to if they want to remain in the good mercies of their parents and community.
It's fear bro!!!
Islam operates through vawulence!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lawyer Wears Pastoral Robe To Anambra Court by malvisguy212: 10:05am On Jul 01, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Bitterness, envy and hate is the true religion of Africans and Black people

Why would a soul who is righteous and has holy spirit directing his deeds have any objection if his neighbours child covers her own head with scarf, hijab or African Gele/Head gear

Africans have deeply rooted problems that superceds Religion or Politics

And until Africans begin to act properly like higher intelligent being nothing will work, even Jesus Christ would denounce them in heaven because their bitterness doesn't represent his ideology

Your post is the good example of hatred. the Muslims have been wearing hijab for long, no one complain. but wearing it in a public school ? missionary school ? your stupidity is compare to none.

3 Likes

Re: Lawyer Wears Pastoral Robe To Anambra Court by Eddygourdo(m): 10:06am On Jul 01, 2022
Moh247:

I read it and no where was the pastor or his dressing mentioned except you are qouting the wrong comments
"Why would a soul who is righteous and has holy spirit directing his deeds have any objection if his neighbours child covers her own head with scarf, hijab or African Gele/Head gear". This is written by you isn't it. Who is statement in support of. By your stand, Why would a soul who is righteous and has holy spirit directing his deeds have any objection if the lawyer appears before a court dressed in cassock. Since we are all mad people. Nobody understands dress code again. We were all born naked and will die naked. If a school says all students should stick to an approved dress code, why should anyone with the fear of God go against that. Islamic schools were established to cater to people who want their wards to combine education with religious beliefs, why not take their children there. Why secular schools. Now with the supreme court ruling , people can wear their children spiritual amulets and gourds if that is the belief to schools. Yet you wonder why people don't want people in Hijabs in secular schools.

2 Likes

Re: Lawyer Wears Pastoral Robe To Anambra Court by ViceGovernor: 10:07am On Jul 01, 2022
dodoatirice:
I woke up this morning and found a Tiger hiding inside my needle. I found out because it was heavier than usual.
Hope the tiger didn't eat you grin

1 Like

Re: Lawyer Wears Pastoral Robe To Anambra Court by IamMobisola(f): 10:07am On Jul 01, 2022
HeroHero:
Tanko just damage Nigerian judiciary.
They will understand when they began to hide bomb in hijab in schools
They have been doing this before now, it's not new.

2 Likes

Re: Lawyer Wears Pastoral Robe To Anambra Court by Bluffly: 10:07am On Jul 01, 2022
Some of you might find it funny but it is actually a route of human emancipation and development

3 Likes

Re: Lawyer Wears Pastoral Robe To Anambra Court by Ooe33: 10:07am On Jul 01, 2022
It is, If and only if he always dresses like that and he is an ordained pastor like he claims. When the law comes for Dem, they will need to proof those point betound all reasonable doubt.

BENCHOKCONSULT:

It's an infringement on his right. Religion aside, the Supreme court decision must be obeyed to the latter. What is good for your religion is good for others as well. Nobody can monopolize madness.
Re: Lawyer Wears Pastoral Robe To Anambra Court by Wallade(m): 10:07am On Jul 01, 2022
Greenscientist:

It is in christianity that worshipping God tantamount to prosperity. in islam, our purpose is to serve God as he has commanded without looking for worldly reward from it.

whoever strive will make it whether you're religious or not.

Prosperity isn't relevant to this discussion. The supreme court opined that people can wear whatever they choose based on their religious faith based on their fundamental human rights.

We have no qualms with any man or woman wearing their religious attires as they wish, wether the person is Christian, Muslim or whatever religion, because it their fundamental human rights.

2 Likes

Re: Lawyer Wears Pastoral Robe To Anambra Court by jrusky(m): 10:08am On Jul 01, 2022
NOETHNICITY:
Mumu Oga, NIgeria isn't a secular state. You people should stop this illetrate.
A secular state is a Godless state. Nigeria isn't a state that doesn't recognize the existence of a God. That's why even in our national anthem we 'so help me God'.
What you should say is that NIgeria is a multi-religious State.
Una go die ontop this hijab matter.
I'm from the south and I want women to be allowed to wear their hijab if that's what they desire

While you are busy crying upadan and wrongly claiming that NIgeria is a secular state, the US which is a country closeer to being secular has ruling by it's supreme court in favor of hijab
Below is the attached for you to read

Will you shut up? So is Fula herds motherfuckers in US? Is Boko goats in US? Is ISWAP in US? Are animals like Akintola of MUMURIC,
Mallami, the fool that just retired as CJN etc are in US? Shut up or thunder fire you before this week end dare me ok, remember this is raining season so you better shut up before you blame yourself.

These bitch want to overrun Nigeria via back door and you are talking shit. Shut up n feck off.

Nonsense!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lawyer Wears Pastoral Robe To Anambra Court by Moh247: 10:09am On Jul 01, 2022
malvisguy212:
Your post is the good example of hatred. the Muslims have been wearing hijab for long, no one complain. but wearing it in a public school ? missionary school ? My father's stupidity is compare to none.

Yes he is
Re: Lawyer Wears Pastoral Robe To Anambra Court by HaneefahRN(f): 10:09am On Jul 01, 2022
He is a joker if he does not keep wearing that to work everyday. Nincompoop. If you like go and carry your village masquerade and wear, just stick to wearing it everyday to score a point

1 Like

Re: Lawyer Wears Pastoral Robe To Anambra Court by Mendy101: 10:09am On Jul 01, 2022
Ooe33:
It is, If and only if he always dresses like that and he is an ordained pastor like he claims. When the law comes for Dem, they will need to proof those point betound all reasonable doubt.

prove what? Why?, I don't even get it

1 Like

Re: Lawyer Wears Pastoral Robe To Anambra Court by Memeni(m): 10:11am On Jul 01, 2022
So much drama in the ZOO grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Lawyer Wears Pastoral Robe To Anambra Court by Ojuntana: 10:12am On Jul 01, 2022
Splitmind:
This lawyer is disrespecting Islam and needs to be arrested.

All these people are trying to mock us for having freedom of religion, but we will resist them.

My prayer is that all women across Nigeria will wear the veil.
Thank God you're only calling for his arrest and not stoning or beheading
I wonder if that makes you a good Muslim though

2 Likes

Re: Lawyer Wears Pastoral Robe To Anambra Court by chikason22(m): 10:12am On Jul 01, 2022
colestephan86:

No one hates Islam,
The supreme court should have ruled that individuals should abide by the rules of the institution or organization they find themselves
But as it is , everyone is allowed to practice and dress as their religion allows.
For example in covenvent university, if you are not going to go by their rules , you better stay off.
Do Convanant university have female Muslim students. If yes, do they wear hijab??
Re: Lawyer Wears Pastoral Robe To Anambra Court by Kay25(m): 10:14am On Jul 01, 2022
rolams:
If he likes, he can wear only elastic pant to the court. That is his problem. The ruling on hijab has been stamped and sealed. Are these lawyers not good enough to defeat the Muslims lawyers at the court?

These people shouting now are the cause of the case. Why were those ladies harassed with their hijabs? At least only few of them were using it then. Why can't they be ignored? But your hatred for Islam led you to this level.
Musu...
Re: Lawyer Wears Pastoral Robe To Anambra Court by kolexxy: 10:15am On Jul 01, 2022
I like what you did jare...

They can't Islamise Naija...Iyanu A Shele...

3 Likes

Re: Lawyer Wears Pastoral Robe To Anambra Court by Okoroawusa: 10:16am On Jul 01, 2022
The problem of Nigeria is Islam and Christianity

Nigeria will be a better place without these two foreign religions

1 Like

Re: Lawyer Wears Pastoral Robe To Anambra Court by OGHENAOGIE(m): 10:16am On Jul 01, 2022
BENCHOKCONSULT:

It's an infringement on his right. Religion aside, the Supreme court decision must be obeyed to the latter. What is good for your religion is good for others as well. Nobody can monopolize madness.
he should take his case to court and win like those who won up to supreme Court... Otherwise he is just a clown... Hijab is even won by Christians so I wonder why many of u are plain restless... Undermining supreme Court judgments shows he is an ignorant lawyer...
Re: Lawyer Wears Pastoral Robe To Anambra Court by Brushstrokes20: 10:18am On Jul 01, 2022
Awesome! No religion has monopoly to madness! undecided
# 2 CAN PLAY THAT GAME!
Bring it on undecided
Re: Lawyer Wears Pastoral Robe To Anambra Court by malvisguy212: 10:19am On Jul 01, 2022
Moh247:

Yes he is
the post must have hit you so hard that's why you edit it. very good.
Re: Lawyer Wears Pastoral Robe To Anambra Court by JAGS001(m): 10:24am On Jul 01, 2022
Mendy101:
. Lol just see the rubbish you are typing, imprisoned for what please? And igbos don't have time for that, the way you see the pastors dressing is the same way they see yours, there is no need to hate we should all tolerate each other since everybody wants to be putting everybody on the edge
Igbo's don't see Muslims same way they see themselves, even if there fellow Igbo is a Muslim they see them as witches and this is something I have seen physical not that I heard, igbo's always like to claim everything belong to them and even some igbo's will tell you other tribe christians are products of Muslims and they are witches.
Re: Lawyer Wears Pastoral Robe To Anambra Court by Nobody: 10:24am On Jul 01, 2022
I love this, equal rights for all, or nothing.

2 Likes

Re: Lawyer Wears Pastoral Robe To Anambra Court by malvisguy212: 10:25am On Jul 01, 2022
Splitmind:

This action is a criminal insult to the religious sensibilities of others. The ruling applies to the hijab only!
idiot.

1 Like

Re: Lawyer Wears Pastoral Robe To Anambra Court by BoneTackle: 10:25am On Jul 01, 2022
seunmsg:

The lawyer is right. He should be allowed to appear in court in a way and manner that profess his faith.

Some of these silly judges should respect the ruling of the Supreme Court and stop trying to infringe on the fundamental human rights of lawyers as enshrined in section 38 of the constitution.
Muntashiru kadoso, this is the first time you're making sense on this forum in months wink

Please try and retrieve your brain from thiefnubus leaky anus so that you can make more reasonable comment like this and stop being a hypocritical tribalist

2 Likes

Re: Lawyer Wears Pastoral Robe To Anambra Court by KaluwisxPRO: 10:25am On Jul 01, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Bitterness, envy and hate is the true religion of Africans and Black people

Why would a soul who is righteous and has holy spirit directing his deeds have any objection if his neighbours child covers her own head with scarf, hijab or African Gele/Head gear

Africans have deeply rooted problems that superceds Religion or Politics

And until Africans begin to act properly like higher intelligent being nothing will work, even Jesus Christ would denounce them in heaven because their bitterness doesn't represent his ideology

Christians are known to wear robes, regalia and head scarves, so what exactly are you blabbing about??

2 Likes

Re: Lawyer Wears Pastoral Robe To Anambra Court by BoneTackle: 10:26am On Jul 01, 2022
Splitmind:

This action is a criminal insult to the religious sensibilities of others. The ruling applies to the hijab only!
thunder faya you

2 Likes

Re: Lawyer Wears Pastoral Robe To Anambra Court by OGHENAOGIE(m): 10:27am On Jul 01, 2022
WATCHOVER:

The Supreme Court erred, they should review their ruling.
Tanko was a Judicial enemy that was sent to redicle the NJC
With common sense, everyone has he/her or right to wear what ever he/she wants but there should be a clause that states that there should be a dress code in every sector, every organization, school etc has the right to enforce its code of dressing.
This issue is not about Muslim VS other religions, it is about morality, respect for every legal individual or organization, tribe or religion.
The NJC must act fast or else it will create a legal crisis in the country.
Tanko is a disaster and disgrace to his family
Awolowo VS Shagari's case comes to mind
if not for your stupidity you would have realized the current CJN was part of that Hijab judgement and voted in favour of hijab for Lagos State... By the way the CJN can't dictate to fellow Justices how they rule on a matter but bitterness bigotry has Made some of you uninformed... How does the judgment affect anambra when the hijab ruling no concern anambra... U think supreme Court is your village association that pander to emotions...
Re: Lawyer Wears Pastoral Robe To Anambra Court by BoneTackle: 10:28am On Jul 01, 2022
Splitmind:
This lawyer is disrespecting Islam and needs to be arrested.

All these people are trying to mock us for having freedom of religion, but we will resist them.

My prayer is that all women across Nigeria will wear the veil.
stupid terrorist

See the kind of dimwits I share a country with. E no go better for yoriba muslims

*Tueh

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Tinubu's Full Statement On Lekki Shooting / Lagos State Introduces New Vehicles To Replace Danfo (pic) / Atiku Is From Cameroon’ – Nnamdi Kanu Tells Govt Only Boycott -nnamdi Kanu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.