Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,927 members, 7,835,096 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:59 AM

Kaduna Community Pays Bandits N400m To Stop Attacks - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kaduna Community Pays Bandits N400m To Stop Attacks (17635 Views)

Tanko Rossi Sabo Donates Cash To Community, Pays School Fees For Students / We Were Not Ordered To Stop Attacks - Soldiers Tell Plateau Monarch, Ronku Aka / Abia Government Warns Aba Residents To Stop Attacks On Road Contractors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kaduna Community Pays Bandits N400m To Stop Attacks by Salvador1: 6:53am On Jul 01, 2022
They voted this evil government of buhari now they are paying heavily.

Next year is another election.
Re: Kaduna Community Pays Bandits N400m To Stop Attacks by MrBONE2(m): 6:54am On Jul 01, 2022
TallPck1:
Abeg make bandit give boys small thing now
grin

Re: Kaduna Community Pays Bandits N400m To Stop Attacks by 007Marvel(m): 6:54am On Jul 01, 2022
Hypocrisy and the north are like early morning breakfast and an empty stomach! They work in tandem. Y'all can keep masturbating on The affairs of the south east while your region completely get overran by terrorist! I don't get how they never reason like a normal human and see that the North is actually the problem of Nigeria! It's actually the root cause of the decaying Nigeria we live in today!
Re: Kaduna Community Pays Bandits N400m To Stop Attacks by Naiira(m): 6:54am On Jul 01, 2022
The monster you made
Re: Kaduna Community Pays Bandits N400m To Stop Attacks by rippa(m): 6:57am On Jul 01, 2022
Re: Kaduna Community Pays Bandits N400m To Stop Attacks by Henrymas(m): 6:57am On Jul 01, 2022
Indeed the most senseless 200 million people living on earth are in Nigeria,where you have people applauding and supporting this APC government for having done well.
Re: Kaduna Community Pays Bandits N400m To Stop Attacks by midehi2(f): 6:59am On Jul 01, 2022
rippa:

You will not see those stupid useless fellows commenting here.
Yes, useless set of people here, i hate them ehnn undecided
You will see them now saying it's fake news
Re: Kaduna Community Pays Bandits N400m To Stop Attacks by naija4life247: 6:59am On Jul 01, 2022
That's good.
Re: Kaduna Community Pays Bandits N400m To Stop Attacks by jkpbestseries: 7:04am On Jul 01, 2022
The monster they all created. I wish them all the best.
Re: Kaduna Community Pays Bandits N400m To Stop Attacks by Harddiskng(m): 7:05am On Jul 01, 2022
These are terrorists, stop enabling terrorists angry

Kill them off, so others can see its not a profitable venture.

The only repentant terrorist is a dead terrorist

Re: Kaduna Community Pays Bandits N400m To Stop Attacks by ufotunang: 7:05am On Jul 01, 2022
Nawaoooo....this Buhari administration sef... kaduna residents paying tax , money to bandits.... what a country
And this is how Buhari wants to lift people out of poverty..as he claim he will do
Re: Kaduna Community Pays Bandits N400m To Stop Attacks by RepoMan007: 7:07am On Jul 01, 2022
They are a farming community and that money will reflect in cost of food items. The Lagos effect is spreading. Local touts extort businesses who add the cost and shift it to final consumers.
Re: Kaduna Community Pays Bandits N400m To Stop Attacks by ufotunang: 7:09am On Jul 01, 2022
Paying bandits to plant your crops , harvest it... that is why prices of food stuffs is high nowadays... nawaoooo
Re: Kaduna Community Pays Bandits N400m To Stop Attacks by Sheriman(m): 7:10am On Jul 01, 2022
midehi2:
How do i join this lucrative business, i no go kill oo, make i just be errand girl cheesy chai Nigeria was a country, and some stupi.d elements here will still justify this horror undecided useless country, useless leaders
You Know I pity you shaa. All those drug addicts go Bleep you tire.
Re: Kaduna Community Pays Bandits N400m To Stop Attacks by Moh247: 7:11am On Jul 01, 2022
Brain dead community

Anti aircraft gun and machine guns cost ₦5,000,000 Ak49 cost ₦1,000,000

₦400,000,000 would fully arm 300 combat ready men
Re: Kaduna Community Pays Bandits N400m To Stop Attacks by naija4life247: 7:12am On Jul 01, 2022
666Advocate:
Nigeria Army don't see this once to fight.
Always killing Southerners for no just cause.

Soldier Ants are cowards
Re: Kaduna Community Pays Bandits N400m To Stop Attacks by Poiu11: 7:12am On Jul 01, 2022
ka
Re: Kaduna Community Pays Bandits N400m To Stop Attacks by midehi2(f): 7:12am On Jul 01, 2022
Sheriman:

You Know I pity you shaa. All those drug addicts go Bleep you tire.
The one i dey f.uck now wetin i get tongue N400 milla cheesy awww
Re: Kaduna Community Pays Bandits N400m To Stop Attacks by bjtinz: 7:16am On Jul 01, 2022
Why don't those guys use the money to secure themselves? 400m is no small money, even if it means using it to secure thier own guards (professional mercenaries) to flush out those bastards

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Community Pays Bandits N400m To Stop Attacks by Toriagirl(f): 7:16am On Jul 01, 2022
Hmmm.
Re: Kaduna Community Pays Bandits N400m To Stop Attacks by MrFly(m): 7:17am On Jul 01, 2022
lovely! When u create a problem, u must solve it. Did Jonathan not recieve backlash when he tried to neutralize Bokoharam at inception? Bandits are ur brothers, continue paying them
Re: Kaduna Community Pays Bandits N400m To Stop Attacks by jameshankss(m): 7:18am On Jul 01, 2022
I'm afraid there will be more and more bandits.
Re: Kaduna Community Pays Bandits N400m To Stop Attacks by tonyson010(m): 7:19am On Jul 01, 2022
Truthisunique2:
Shebi una really dey expect these northernerns that are daily kidnapped and paying ransom to still vote apc

If they could want change when terrorism was not domesticated how about now when another fake Muslim terrorist sympathizer is apc candidate

for the past 3years?
yet they do nothing about it and still dance to APC. it is a pity because it WILL keep getting worse if u have bad leaders..... those that won't speak truth to you .

evil knows no tribe.
Re: Kaduna Community Pays Bandits N400m To Stop Attacks by starz100: 7:20am On Jul 01, 2022
Why don't they use that money to buy arms instead, to defend themselves since they will be more than the bandits in the event of an attack
Re: Kaduna Community Pays Bandits N400m To Stop Attacks by Truthisunique2: 7:22am On Jul 01, 2022
tonyson010:

for the past 3years?
yet they do nothing about it and still dance to APC. it is a pity because it WILL keep getting worse if u have bad leaders..... those that won't speak truth to you .

evil knows no tribe.
because tribal politics comes first to them

More reason why they would now ditch tinubu since apc have failed and it's a Yoruba Muslim that wants to rule them
Re: Kaduna Community Pays Bandits N400m To Stop Attacks by Kingspin(m): 7:23am On Jul 01, 2022
400 million

How much will it cost to fight the bandits?
Re: Kaduna Community Pays Bandits N400m To Stop Attacks by Freebills12: 7:26am On Jul 01, 2022
Nigeria needs a young president who can tackle these menaces in our society. Truly a sick old man can't withstand the pressure.
Re: Kaduna Community Pays Bandits N400m To Stop Attacks by kingsceemark(m): 7:26am On Jul 01, 2022
TONY042:
Nigeria's problem seems to be beyond redemption at this point, while politicians are busy planning for 2023.

E go reach everybody sha

I dey tell you, E go reach everybody wotowoto, just like my brothers from the west dey make noise everytime say Fulani herdsmen no fit try nonsense in Lagos, until the fulanis strike last week, simple because one motor jammed their cows, and them slaughter the bus conductor, even when his fellow yorubas dey there dey look like ZOMBIES

Re: Kaduna Community Pays Bandits N400m To Stop Attacks by Splitmind: 7:32am On Jul 01, 2022
Truthisunique2:
Shebi una really dey expect these northernerns that are daily kidnapped and paying ransom to still vote apc

If they could want change when terrorism was not domesticated how about now when another fake Muslim terrorist sympathizer is apc candidate
Coolsperm:
That why you all must reject APC, do know that 10 cows died as a result of poisoned casava peel in kaduna and an emergency meeting was called, but the other day 28 human beings were killed and no meeting was held, APC is bad
Shut up! We will vote APC and it does not matter what agents of doom say about it!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

South-East And Middle Belt Forum Endorses Peter Obi / The Need For Ministers Despite Existing Career Permanent Secretaries / Buhari Is Not God And We Will Not Worship Him, PDP Replies APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.