Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,605 members, 7,955,230 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:05 PM

Stop Looking For Job, Your Phone Can Be Your Office - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Stop Looking For Job, Your Phone Can Be Your Office (509 Views)

How To Stop Looking For Job And Create One / Masters Degree Holder Hunts For Job On The Street (Photo) / Woman With Placard Searching For Job For Her Husband In Lagos (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Stop Looking For Job, Your Phone Can Be Your Office by WIDEWORLDTECH: 6:29am On Jul 01, 2022
I bought a phone in the year 2018 at the rate of 15000 naira only, and the phone fetch 95000 naira within two month. Is your phone a liability that takes money out of your pocket or an asset that brings money to your pocket

let's turn your phone to an assets today, don't worry all is for free

Smart Nigerians now understand the risk of depending only on a 9-5 job

https://chat.whatsapp .com/DDQnHd6tegR6lC20cxQQdP

highlight and Copy the above link to your browser, and make sure you close the space between whatsapp and .com
Re: Stop Looking For Job, Your Phone Can Be Your Office by InsideLove(f): 6:46am On Jul 01, 2022
Don't blame me if I refuse to click the link due to many fraudulent links online. But what is it all about?

1 Like

Re: Stop Looking For Job, Your Phone Can Be Your Office by Olorundamilola: 6:49am On Jul 01, 2022
How do we make money with phone why can’t you say it on here ? I wouldn’t click the link though

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Will Pay Token To Someone Based In Ondo State To Get Some Info / URGENT Vacancy / UI/UX Designer At Worknigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.