Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,987 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:15 PM

INTERPOL Arrests James Aliyu In South Africa - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / INTERPOL Arrests James Aliyu In South Africa (37595 Views)

INTERPOL Arrests Suspected Nigerian Cybercrime Kingpin, James Aliyu In South Afr / INTERPOL Uncovers COVID-19 Face Masks FRAUD Destined For Nigerian Account / $5M Fraud: Why Mompha Was Arrested By INTERPOL, EFCC - Tosin Olugbenga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INTERPOL Arrests James Aliyu In South Africa by SmartyPants(m): 9:31am On Jul 01, 2022
LordKushmann:
I was taken aback myself.. US SS i know only work on the POTUS' security detail. Even the VP na DC police dey guard am.

They do much more than that.

You're also wrong about the VP. The SS guards even mere presidential candidates and other senior members of the executive.

You are thinking of the Capitol Police, which is not the same as DC police, and they guard members of Congress.

1 Like

Re: INTERPOL Arrests James Aliyu In South Africa by Fearyourcreator: 9:36am On Jul 01, 2022
GeneralPula:
I wonder why all these boys no dey learn from politicians..

Once you know you’re into illegal to make money, you don’t show off. Social media is a tool to harvest your informations..
He go still pay for his deed sooner or later... No matter how much they hide...
Re: INTERPOL Arrests James Aliyu In South Africa by MufasaLion: 9:36am On Jul 01, 2022
Black people are not just smart when it comes to privacy and crime.

1 Like

Re: INTERPOL Arrests James Aliyu In South Africa by JAGS001(m): 9:41am On Jul 01, 2022
Nigeria name always linked to bad things, if na award he get now you go hear something like SA Nigerian man awon eleri bu grin
Re: INTERPOL Arrests James Aliyu In South Africa by zaza1955: 9:42am On Jul 01, 2022
Re: INTERPOL Arrests James Aliyu In South Africa by Crafteck1: 9:49am On Jul 01, 2022
omoobaja:
Cybercrime & youths na 5&6

Im not buying unless the laptop can work for yahoo, i wan learn
Re: INTERPOL Arrests James Aliyu In South Africa by Stevo35: 9:56am On Jul 01, 2022
See him head like crocodile � him no fit learn lesson from wetin bin happen to hushpuppi.

Re: INTERPOL Arrests James Aliyu In South Africa by Nobody: 10:22am On Jul 01, 2022
Why show off when you are s thief. Mugu.
Re: INTERPOL Arrests James Aliyu In South Africa by uthlaw: 10:34am On Jul 01, 2022
Cataboy:
James aliyu...our own Kaduna boy....we use to play video games back then in kakuri...we were together for easter self....such a pity...#freethefraudsters
who b dis,so u sabi Bombay!
Re: INTERPOL Arrests James Aliyu In South Africa by Cataboy: 10:35am On Jul 01, 2022
uthlaw:
who b dis,so u sabi Bombay!
yeah....James senior brother....I dey their house on Monday self...
Re: INTERPOL Arrests James Aliyu In South Africa by uthlaw: 10:36am On Jul 01, 2022
Proudlyomonna:

You see that 45k if you give person wey get industrious business mind him go use am start small business wey go dey give am small small something until him go begin cash out big time.
Working for people makes the mind less productive, relaxed and somewhat unchallenged.
Fix your energy on getting your own,even in na 3k God give you everyday for starters e better.
you get business with 45k de make 3k per day....shey u de whine me ni...dis ur motivation no b here ooo!
Re: INTERPOL Arrests James Aliyu In South Africa by uthlaw: 10:39am On Jul 01, 2022
Cataboy:
yeah....James senior brother....I dey their house on Monday self...
for agwa abi...which of d senior broda,I sabi d guy wella...is siblings are 3?
Re: INTERPOL Arrests James Aliyu In South Africa by Cataboy: 10:41am On Jul 01, 2022
uthlaw:
for agwa abi...which of d senior broda,I sabi d guy wella...is siblings are 3?
...na James be last born bro...he was more like a senor brother to me...but he never put me on game...said he never wanted families involved.
Re: INTERPOL Arrests James Aliyu In South Africa by Ezmans: 10:42am On Jul 01, 2022
Fira09:
If it's EFCC that arrest this man now.......in the next two hours they will release him because of bribe.

Thanks to INTERPOL for intervaining in the issue.
ncan are disappointed
Re: INTERPOL Arrests James Aliyu In South Africa by uthlaw: 10:42am On Jul 01, 2022
Cataboy:
...na James be last born bro...he was more like a senor brother to me...but he never put me on game...said he never wanted families involved.
no b lie...shey na lanre b dis!

1 Like

Re: INTERPOL Arrests James Aliyu In South Africa by Cataboy: 10:43am On Jul 01, 2022
uthlaw:
no b lie...shey na lanre b dis!
lol...na public platform be this...I din too talk self
Re: INTERPOL Arrests James Aliyu In South Africa by usagee36: 10:47am On Jul 01, 2022
How come these criminals don't give up after first hit?
Re: INTERPOL Arrests James Aliyu In South Africa by kingsceemark(m): 10:58am On Jul 01, 2022
This Bastardized bastardisation bastards disgracing hard working Nigerians before the entire globe, they involved in all kinds of crimes, including harvesting of human skull and ritualism, stupid people

Re: INTERPOL Arrests James Aliyu In South Africa by musa7m(m): 11:40am On Jul 01, 2022
Mynd44:
The first issue with this story is the mention of the US Secret Service

Lie lie lie
so your point is that .....US SS is too big for this case ......
Re: INTERPOL Arrests James Aliyu In South Africa by chemicool: 11:49am On Jul 01, 2022
kossyablaze:
Beautiful.... In other news.... Happy Canada day to all of us in Canada!!!

Ogun kee everybody in kanada

1 Like

Re: INTERPOL Arrests James Aliyu In South Africa by femiasaolu2014: 12:32pm On Jul 01, 2022
These people don't learn.

I know growing up in poverty damages you mentally and you want to finally show people that you have arrived.

However, if your money is gotten from dubious means, why show it off?

Are you daft?
Re: INTERPOL Arrests James Aliyu In South Africa by uthlaw: 1:27pm On Jul 01, 2022
Cataboy:
lol...na public platform be this...I din too talk self
abi na...we gather de d same hood,no panic!
Re: INTERPOL Arrests James Aliyu In South Africa by humberjade: 1:34pm On Jul 01, 2022
Zulu2022:
na confirm arewa,look him Fulani face,y show off,even if one do,y not stay naija,where ur kinsmen go cover u,if e sup

Na confirm Arewa boy him be...he went to the same Uni in SA with Obi Invictus. A couple of more guys are in that ring.
Re: INTERPOL Arrests James Aliyu In South Africa by Pootle: 1:40pm On Jul 01, 2022
an arsenal fan....no vawulence pls
Re: INTERPOL Arrests James Aliyu In South Africa by Proudlyomonna: 1:45pm On Jul 01, 2022
uthlaw:
you get business with 45k de make 3k per day....shey u de whine me ni...dis ur motivation no b here ooo!

That money reach you start indomie business na undecided undecided
Gas cylinder 6.5kg-- 12k
Table. --- 15k
Pots2 ---- 6k
This are your major facilities.
That money fit voltage better high spirit for you ooo.
What of the ones wey dey do akara and bread business??
Abi shame still dey ya eyes grin grin
Baba bubu don comot shame for this country oo
Come out see guys wey package,wey dey even do g before dey fry akara sell with bread grin
Make God help us.
Re: INTERPOL Arrests James Aliyu In South Africa by humberjade: 1:49pm On Jul 01, 2022
GeneralPula:
I wonder why all these boys no dey learn from politicians..

Once you know you’re into illegal to make money, you don’t show off. Social media is a tool to harvest your informations..

Although i agree with you, but he still would have been caught at the long run. He shares the same Alma Mata with Obi Invictus, he was a junior colleague to the latter. And remember, the Obi has been singing like a bird in exchange for a soft landing since he was caught. And again, the FBI does thorough investigation of any suspect whose name pops up, they don't just pounce, they collect and collate enough evidence to make sure that their catch doesn't slip through their grip via the court. More guys are on the watch within the ring, it is just a matter of time

1 Like

Re: INTERPOL Arrests James Aliyu In South Africa by einsteine(m): 2:16pm On Jul 01, 2022
Mynd44:
The first issue with this story is the mention of the US Secret Service

Lie lie lie

The US Secret Service investigates financial crimes. Money laundering, counterfeiting, international fraud etc. They were under the Department of Treasury before 2001. Their original establishment was to fight counterfeiting of US currency and later mail fraud. It was after the 1901 assassination of US President McKinley that they added protection of presidents and vice presidents to their mandate.
Re: INTERPOL Arrests James Aliyu In South Africa by uthlaw: 2:53pm On Jul 01, 2022
Proudlyomonna:

That money reach you start indomie business na undecided undecided
Gas cylinder 6.5kg-- 12k
Table. --- 15k
Pots2 ---- 6k
This are your major facilities.
That money fit voltage better high spirit for you ooo.
What of the ones wey dey do akara and bread business??
Abi shame still dey ya eyes grin grin
Baba bubu don comot shame for this country oo
Come out see guys wey package,wey dey even do g before dey fry akara sell with bread grin
Make God help us.
na everybody may de sell indomie de get market?
Re: INTERPOL Arrests James Aliyu In South Africa by Yankee101: 5:01pm On Jul 01, 2022
Scamming the scammer
Re: INTERPOL Arrests James Aliyu In South Africa by Snitch24(m): 5:29pm On Jul 01, 2022
Hush puppy is working grin
Re: INTERPOL Arrests James Aliyu In South Africa by Proudlyomonna: 6:45pm On Jul 01, 2022
uthlaw:
na everybody may de sell indomie de get market?

Bro those people dey take style sell oo grin.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Suspected Phone Thief And POS Robber Set On Fire In Delta (Graphic Photos) / 13-year-old JSS2 Student Commits Suicide In Parent's Chicken Pen In Makurdi / Pupil Killed By Stray Bullet As Police And Keke Riders Clash In Lagos (Graphics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.