Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,999 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:10 AM

Igbo People, Their Attitude To Politics And The Emergence Of Peter Obi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo People, Their Attitude To Politics And The Emergence Of Peter Obi (954 Views)

Sir Udensi Calls For End To Politics Of Godfatherism In Abia / Don’t Drag NNPC To Politics Under Freedom Of Information Law, Kyari Warns / Atiku Reacts On The Emergence Of Sen. Adeleke As Osun PDP Governorship Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo People, Their Attitude To Politics And The Emergence Of Peter Obi by ariesbull: 3:47am On Jul 02, 2022
MetaPhysical:

You do know Kalu was in prison when Igbo people voted for him to become governor.
was he voted... He was imposed... Trust me Aba people hatefd him... That was why when he was in jail the igbo were happy

Igbo people don't side crime....
Re: Igbo People, Their Attitude To Politics And The Emergence Of Peter Obi by MetaPhysical: 3:53am On Jul 02, 2022
ariesbull:
was he voted... He was imposed... Trust me Aba people hatefd him... That was why when he was in jail the igbo were happy

Igbo people don't side crime....

...ahhh, I see! Why didn't Igbo people rise up against the imposition?
Re: Igbo People, Their Attitude To Politics And The Emergence Of Peter Obi by ariesbull: 4:06am On Jul 02, 2022
MetaPhysical:

...ahhh, I see! Why didn't Igbo people rise up against the imposition?
so abịa state stupidity now represents the whole igbo of the. Just like the way ineptitude of ogun governor represents the whole yoruba

I dont get it beside that one.. They in Abia never approved of kalu

Do the right thing and stop looking for loopholes

Re: Igbo People, Their Attitude To Politics And The Emergence Of Peter Obi by MetaPhysical: 4:12am On Jul 02, 2022
ariesbull:
so abịa state stupidity now represents the whole igbo of the. Just like the way ineptitude of ogun governor represents the whole yoruba

I dont get it beside that one.. They in Abia never approved of kalu

Do the right thing and stop looking for loopholes

Who should we give the credit? Does Abia belong to Yoruba, or Hausa?
Re: Igbo People, Their Attitude To Politics And The Emergence Of Peter Obi by ariesbull: 4:19am On Jul 02, 2022
MetaPhysical:

Who should we give the credit? Does Abia belong to Yoruba, or Hausa?
keep looking at things from the me against them mentality...

I am done... I no fit argue with someone that has his might made up...

Okay if giving credit will make you happy.. So be it! Una too like take credit

I dash you... Thanks

(1) (2) (Reply)

Former Kaduna Gov, Makarfi, Says Wike’s Anger Against Atiku Justified / TMC Urchins Were Not Invited To Wine & Dine In France With Tinubu & Henchmen / Physically Challenged Man Takes Peter Obi's Evangelism To The Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.