Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,487 members, 7,826,838 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 09:23 PM

Nigerians lament Effects Of Buhari bad Government On Their Lives - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians lament Effects Of Buhari bad Government On Their Lives (184 Views)

I Used To Think Nigeria's Problem Was Bad Government - Pastor Kingsley Okonkwo / Buhari's Bad Market: Awka Based Businessman Removes Portrait In His Office- Pics / Aisha Buhari: Bad People Have Taken Over The Country From Us (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians lament Effects Of Buhari bad Government On Their Lives by ObidientFC: 9:55am On Jul 01, 2022
Nigerians have taken to social media to recount the harsh realities of Buhari government on their lives.
They shared this on David Hundeyin tweet.

[Some of us had our trajectories in life irretrievably altered by the monstrosity you brought into power in 2015.

I was Head of Content at a marketing agency in 2015. If things hadn't changed, I wouldn't even be a journalist today.

We are - very literally - the monsters you made/b]

[b]Do you know the number of people who have been forced to emigrate since 2015? Do you understand the full implications of what you did 7 years ago?

Do you understand that a generational skills gap has been created due to emigration in just 7 years? Do you know what this means?

In 2014, my friend @azadvertised was winning plaques at the LAIF Awards and @Cannes_Lions when he was working at Insight. He now lives in Dubai. Nigeria has lost his skills FOREVER.

Nigeria has become existentially bleeped in yet another way because of what you did in 2015.

And here we are in 2022, trying to summon one last mega effort to save ourselves before everyone gives up and heads to the border, and some people are talking about "bullying" and "choice."

I'm not sure if some of you live in reality or in your own private universe.

https://twitter.com/DavidHundeyin/status/1542774246572711938?t=tk-gCGy5HHkWemMb2R4phQ&s=19
The replies are heart wrenching.

Read Screenshots below

Re: Nigerians lament Effects Of Buhari bad Government On Their Lives by ObidientFC: 9:56am On Jul 01, 2022
More

Re: Nigerians lament Effects Of Buhari bad Government On Their Lives by ObidientFC: 9:57am On Jul 01, 2022
This election is indeed personal

Re: Nigerians lament Effects Of Buhari bad Government On Their Lives by orisa37: 10:49am On Jul 01, 2022
BUHARI IS A FULCRUM OF BOKO MESSAGE TO SOKOTO INSTEAD OF ABUJA.
BOKO IS BUHARI, OBAMA, KERRY, OTHERS.
BUHARI IS LIVING FOR FULANI CONFEDERATE PERIOD.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians lament Effects Of Buhari bad Government On Their Lives by godofuck231: 10:50am On Jul 01, 2022
Bubu the screw up , someome said they don't see earthworms when tilling the mud in nigeria anymore, they all relocated
Re: Nigerians lament Effects Of Buhari bad Government On Their Lives by godofuck231: 10:52am On Jul 01, 2022
orisa37:
BUHARI IS A FULCRUM OF BOKO MESSAGE TO SOKOTO INSTEAD OF ABUJA.
BOKO IS BUHARI, OBAMA, KERRY, OTHERS.
BUHARI IS LIVING FOR FULANI CONFEDERATE PERIOD.
this one de drink orijin , you truly de see front

(1) (Reply)

Drama As INEC Staff Lock Up Abia REC Over Alleged Unpaid Benefits / Ilorin Durbar 2023: Saliu Mustapha Donates N15m And A New Sienna To Committe / What Happens To Those Prisoners Killed In Kuje Prison Attack?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.