Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,746 members, 7,824,148 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:41 AM

Am A Blogger Need Job - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Am A Blogger Need Job (319 Views)

I Need Job,pls Is There Anybody That Can Assist Me? / Please I Need Job As A 'live In' Driver / Please Help!! I Need Job Coz I Can't Help Myself Anymore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am A Blogger Need Job by boliskid388(m): 10:30am On Jul 01, 2022
I am writing to express my interest in the Blogger position that you have available. I am confident that I have the skills, experience, and passion necessary to be successful in this role.
I have been working as a blogger for the past three years and have developed a strong understanding of the industry. I am an expert at creating engaging and interesting content that will resonate with readers. I am also experienced in SEO and social media marketing, which I know are essential for success in this role.
In addition to my skills and experience, I am also a highly motivated and hardworking individual. I am always looking for new challenges and opportunities to learn and grow. I am confident that I have the potential to be a valuable asset to your team and would be proud to be a part of your company.
Thank you for your time and consideration. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

1 Like

Re: Am A Blogger Need Job by TemTweaks: 10:42am On Jul 01, 2022
boliskid388:
I am writing to express my interest in the Blogger position that you have available. I am confident that I have the skills, experience, and passion necessary to be successful in this role.
I have been working as a blogger for the past three years and have developed a strong understanding of the industry. I am an expert at creating engaging and interesting content that will resonate with readers. I am also experienced in SEO and social media marketing, which I know are essential for success in this role.
In addition to my skills and experience, I am also a highly motivated and hardworking individual. I am always looking for new challenges and opportunities to learn and grow. I am confident that I have the potential to be a valuable asset to your team and would be proud to be a part of your company.
Thank you for your time and consideration. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Get a chance to work and earn 75,000 Naira by just working from home every month

Earn 75,000 Naira writing articles working from home

This project is flexible for full time workers. Just 3-4 hours of work activity per day is all you need to do this, so it's suitable for 9-5ers

Hurry up and apply today

Send in your application. My WhatsApp contact - Zero Seven Zero Five Four Zero One Fourteen Fifty-Four

Good Luck
Re: Am A Blogger Need Job by lereinter(m): 3:51pm On Jul 01, 2022
How do I set-up a simple blog just to post some local news

Can you help to teach
Re: Am A Blogger Need Job by ClementUdoma01(m): 10:57pm On Jul 01, 2022
lereinter:

Can you help to teach

Inbox me
Re: Am A Blogger Need Job by boliskid388(m): 12:03am On Jul 02, 2022
lereinter:
Can you help to teach

Message me on Whatsapp 08085729794

(1) (Reply)

Looking For Writers With Experience In The Tech Niche / Is That Not New Life/gnld Invite? / Pharmaceutical Vacancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.