Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,350 members, 7,822,662 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:41 PM

Did Peter Obi Graduate With Pass or 3rd Class? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Did Peter Obi Graduate With Pass or 3rd Class? (7697 Views)

Fact Check: Did Peter Obi Graduate With A Third Class In Philosophy? / Fact Check: Did Peter Obi Build 10 Hospitals, Win Bill And Belinda Gates’ Award? / Did Peter Obi Betray Atiku? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did Peter Obi Graduate With Pass or 3rd Class? by Nobody: 10:45am On Jul 01, 2022
Premium times should release Peter Obi Bachelors degree as they did with Tinubu's degree.

There are several debate whether he graduated from UNN department of philosophy with Pass, 3rd Class or 2nd Class lower.

Why is the media hiding it? Release it. Get it from INEC, same way you got Tinubu's certificate from INEC

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Did Peter Obi Graduate With Pass or 3rd Class? by Luckylife(m): 10:53am On Jul 01, 2022
Just be useful to your family don't carry what will disgrace you in your head like gala. Wather 1st class or 100 class what matters is he graduated non like your shaking papa that want to use Lagos wealth to buy everything. Be Obidient and smart!

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Did Peter Obi Graduate With Pass or 3rd Class? by LeoDeKing: 10:54am On Jul 01, 2022
Pandora hoebi graduated with a Pass in Philosophy.

The man na capital OLODO.

156 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Did Peter Obi Graduate With Pass or 3rd Class? by wickedJezibel(f): 10:55am On Jul 01, 2022
LeoDeKing:

they can't sell crapnibu to the masses selling Crapnibu to the populace is like using a mallet to cure head ache they don't know what to do again they don't know how to sell their candidate hence they resorted to their old outdated tactics which is already stale forgetting that hunger, insecurity, bad economy fuel scarcity knows no tribe. Nigerians are now waking up. the youths are coming. Hahahahahaha hihihihihi huhuhuhu Hehehehe hiohiohiohio

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Did Peter Obi Graduate With Pass or 3rd Class? by Mstick: 10:57am On Jul 01, 2022
It REALLY DOESN'T MATTER! Do you know what does? After that he has gotten numerous qualifications from different universities including Cambridge. Meanwhile Tinubu is still grappling with a certificate he got years before they gave birth to 100% of his online supporters.

With all the money he couldn't even go and get a professional course certificate for over 40 years.

smiley

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did Peter Obi Graduate With Pass or 3rd Class? by tamdun: 10:57am On Jul 01, 2022
Well, what is good for the goose is also good for the gander
Obi supporters won't like what's coming, shebi una like to dig dirt about others

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Did Peter Obi Graduate With Pass or 3rd Class? by Mstick: 11:03am On Jul 01, 2022
Tinubu graduated with a first class in accounting, I studied the exact same course and I can boldly tell you that accounting in Tinubu's time and accounting today is a very different.

What modern day accounting tool can Tinubu use? Tinubu didn't upgrade himself educationally, if he did his certificate wouldn't be an issue today.

meanwhile Peter Obi went ahead and got a masters degree and several other certification in Nigeria and abroad. Peter obi run several businesses even in the UK that the prime Minister of England invited him to NO 10.

Apart from stealing government monies what business does Tinubu own? Outside politics what can Tinubu boast of?

So tell me who's the OLODO between them.

LeoDeKing:

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did Peter Obi Graduate With Pass or 3rd Class? by Mstick: 11:06am On Jul 01, 2022
Check out the qualifications of Peter Obi.
Peter Obi completed his secondary school education in "Christ the King College, Onitsha". In 1984, Peter Obi obtained B.A (Hons) in Philosophy from the "University of Nigeria, NSUKKA.

Below are the further educational qualifications of "Peter Obi';

- Lagos Business School, Nigeria (Chief Executive Program)

- Harvard Business School, Boston, U.S.A. (Mid to Mid Marketing)

- Harvard Business School, Boston, U.S.A. (Changing the Game)

- London School of Economics (Financial Mgmt/Business Policy)

- Columbia Business School, New York, U.S.A. (Marketing Mgmt )

- Institute for Management Development, Switzerland (Senior Executive Program)

- Institute for Management Development, Switzerland (Break-Through Program for CEOs)

- Kellogg Graduate School of Management, U.S.A. (Advanced Executive Program)

- Kellogg School of Management U.S.A. (Global Advanced Mgmt Program)

- Oxford University: Said Business School, (Advanced Mgmt& Leadership Program)

- Cambridge University: George Business School (Advanced Leadership Program)

Meanwhile Tinubu.

Primary School ??
Secondary school??
University-university of Chicago??

embarassed

11 Likes

Re: Did Peter Obi Graduate With Pass or 3rd Class? by Dikegodspower(m): 11:09am On Jul 01, 2022
life2017:
Premium times should release Peter Obi Bachelors degree as they did with Tinubu's degree.

There are several debate whether he graduated from UNN department of philosophy with Pass, 3rd Class or 2nd Class lower.

Why is the media hiding it? Release it. Get it from INEC, same way you got Tinubu's certificate from INEC

Thank God you admitted that he went to UNN...ndi mgbu

2 Likes

Re: Did Peter Obi Graduate With Pass or 3rd Class? by Smoke55: 11:10am On Jul 01, 2022
life2017:

coming from someone who voted a man without WAEC result..

And still campaigning for a man without primary and secondary School credentials..

Some Nigerians are really shameless and foolish!!

You as a supporter of buhari and tinubu do you have any moral right to enquire about peter obi's university results?

3 Likes

Re: Did Peter Obi Graduate With Pass or 3rd Class? by LeoDeKing: 11:41am On Jul 01, 2022
Mstick:
Tinubu graduated with a first class in accounting, I studied the exact same course and I can boldly tell you that accounting in Tinubu's time and accounting today is a very different.

What modern day accounting tool can Tinubu use? Tinubu didn't upgrade himself educationally, if he did his certificate wouldn't be an issue today.

meanwhile Peter Obi went ahead and got a masters degree and several other certification in Nigeria and abroad. Peter obi run several businesses even in the UK that the prime Minister of England invited him to NO 10.

Apart from stealing government monies what business does Tinubu own? Outside politics what can Tinubu boast of?

At the time Tinubu graduated, how many of his contemporaries got first class in Accounting? He was outstanding based on the then situation.

At the time pandora hoebi graduated, how many got first class in Philosophy? The olodo got 3rd class.

143 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Did Peter Obi Graduate With Pass or 3rd Class? by Mstick: 11:49am On Jul 01, 2022
I really don't know how far you had to stretch to get that reach but hope your back isn't sore.

I can go and ask the records departments on Peter Obi's behalf but ummmmm I can't say much about Tinubu because so far we've gotten conflicting reports on his certification.

Hopefully by the end on July we would be 100% sure.Till then I wouldn't want to disgrace myself.

LeoDeKing:

At the Tinubu graduated, how many of his contemporaries got first class in Accounting? He was outstanding based on the then situation.

At the time pandora hoebi graduated, how many got first class in Philosophy? The olodo got 3rd class.

1 Like

Re: Did Peter Obi Graduate With Pass or 3rd Class? by Esama: 11:51am On Jul 01, 2022
Obi is not a threat but working for Tinubu in disguise.
Re: Did Peter Obi Graduate With Pass or 3rd Class? by Factcheck0001: 11:55am On Jul 01, 2022
Luckylife:
Just be useful to your family don't carry what will disgrace you in your head like gala. Wather 1st class or 100 class what matters is he graduated non like your shaking papa that want to use Lagos wealth to buy everything. Be Obidient and smart!

Re: Did Peter Obi Graduate With Pass or 3rd Class? by Factcheck0001: 11:57am On Jul 01, 2022
Mstick:

picture of the invite d prime minister sent to him or we should just use water n dilute it like that

1 Like

Re: Did Peter Obi Graduate With Pass or 3rd Class? by Mstick: 12:00pm On Jul 01, 2022
You claim to be a Fact checker why don't you go and fact check and come and debunk my comment?

Why should I spoon feed you?

It doesn't take more than a second to pull up records.

Factcheck0001:
picture of the invite d prime minister sent to him or we should just use water n dilute it like that
Re: Did Peter Obi Graduate With Pass or 3rd Class? by Sheuns(m): 12:00pm On Jul 01, 2022
I find it amusing that some people that haven’t started or grown a business talk more of making 10 million naira through a business they established, are calling someone that is worth billions of naira a failure; because he allegedly graduated with a third class. Some of these twitter guys need to check their heads and stop being silly with arguments.

A successful business man isn’t a failure anywhere in the world. School degrees and certificates shouldn’t be the benchmark to judge someone. Let’s be sensible in our arguments pls. Especially those guys on twitter.

1 Like

Re: Did Peter Obi Graduate With Pass or 3rd Class? by Factcheck0001: 12:05pm On Jul 01, 2022
Mstick:
You claim to be a Fact checker why don't you go and fact check and come and debunk my comment?

Why should I spoon feed you?

It doesn't take more than a second to pull up records.

when u talked about tinubu certificate we his supporters brought it out for u to verify,now the onus is on u as a peter obi supporter to bring his certificate for verification

We did it when u asked for it
Do it now when we ask for it too

We spoon fed u so it’s pay back time

It won’t take more than a second to show us bro

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did Peter Obi Graduate With Pass or 3rd Class? by Golan007: 12:05pm On Jul 01, 2022
3rd Class in Philosophy, yet coming from a wealthy home (as suggested by many of his supporters), means he was distracted or just an olodo.

If he was struggling financially, one can see how jt might impact his studies.

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Did Peter Obi Graduate With Pass or 3rd Class? by Oilwell(m): 12:06pm On Jul 01, 2022
life2017:

see his certificates below

1 Like

Re: Did Peter Obi Graduate With Pass or 3rd Class? by Golan007: 12:07pm On Jul 01, 2022
Mstick:
Check out the qualifications of Peter Obi.
Peter Obi completed his secondary school education in "Christ the King College, Onitsha". In 1984, Peter Obi obtained B.A (Hons) in Philosophy from the "University of Nigeria, NSUKKA.

Below are the further educational qualifications of "Peter Obi';

- Lagos Business School, Nigeria (Chief Executive Program)

- Harvard Business School, Boston, U.S.A. (Mid to Mid Marketing)

- Harvard Business School, Boston, U.S.A. (Changing the Game)

- London School of Economics (Financial Mgmt/Business Policy)

- Columbia Business School, New York, U.S.A. (Marketing Mgmt )

- Institute for Management Development, Switzerland (Senior Executive Program)

- Institute for Management Development, Switzerland (Break-Through Program for CEOs)

- Kellogg Graduate School of Management, U.S.A. (Advanced Executive Program)

- Kellogg School of Management U.S.A. (Global Advanced Mgmt Program)

- Oxford University: Said Business School, (Advanced Mgmt& Leadership Program)

- Cambridge University: George Business School (Advanced Leadership Program)

Meanwhile Tinubu.

Primary School ??
Secondary school??
University-university of Chicago??

embarassed

All those Obi certicificates are short courses many wealthy or government officials can undertake to boost their resume.

Nothing special.

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Did Peter Obi Graduate With Pass or 3rd Class? by Golan007: 12:08pm On Jul 01, 2022
Mstick:
It REALLY DOESN'T MATTER! Do you know what does? After that he has gotten numerous qualifications from different universities including Cambridge. Meanwhile Tinubu is still grappling with a certificate he got years before they gave birth to 100% of his online supporters.

With all the money he couldn't even go and get a professional course certificate for over 40 years.

smiley

Those certificates are what we call sandwich courses in Nigeria.

Not graded and often certificates are simply handed out for attendance.

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Did Peter Obi Graduate With Pass or 3rd Class? by Kalashnikov49: 12:10pm On Jul 01, 2022
You just exposed their foolishness and adequately closed this useless thread!!..I hail bro!!..i hail!!

Oilwell:

see his certificates below
Re: Did Peter Obi Graduate With Pass or 3rd Class? by FreeStuffsNG: 12:12pm On Jul 01, 2022
Hmmm. OP is on point and I want to add that it should be extended to all the candidates.
What grade class did each graduate with?

16 Likes

Re: Did Peter Obi Graduate With Pass or 3rd Class? by famology(m): 12:25pm On Jul 01, 2022
Obi is just a dunce. How can you get 3rd class in philosophy? Tuehhhhhhhh......

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Did Peter Obi Graduate With Pass or 3rd Class? by Oilwell(m): 12:33pm On Jul 01, 2022
Kalashnikov49:
You just exposed their foolishness and adequately closed this useless thread!!..I hail bro!!..i hail!!

Same to you bro. It wont be easy but the almighty will see our hearts /cries and intervene if not for anything for the sake of our children .we can't continue like this.

1 Like

Re: Did Peter Obi Graduate With Pass or 3rd Class? by Mstick: 12:34pm On Jul 01, 2022
Sis, unlike you I don't want to be spoon-fed, go and fact check the reason Peter Obi went to the UK last month. I am sure you've seen the pictures and you can also watch the video on YouTube of him explaining why.

Factcheck0001:
when u talked about tinubu certificate we his supporters brought it out for u to verify,now the onus is on u as a peter obi supporter to bring his certificate for verification

We did it when u asked for it
Do it now when we ask for it too

We spoon fed u so it’s pay back time

It won’t take more than a second to show us bro

1 Like

Re: Did Peter Obi Graduate With Pass or 3rd Class? by Factcheck0001: 12:38pm On Jul 01, 2022
Mstick:
Sis, unlike you I don't want to be spoon-fed, go and fact check the reason Peter Obi went to the UK last month. I am sure you've seen the pictures and you can also watch the video on YouTube of him explaining why.

u have nothing to say bro

Peter obi is too far from tinubu

1 Like

Re: Did Peter Obi Graduate With Pass or 3rd Class? by Mstick: 12:49pm On Jul 01, 2022
You've NOTHING to say sis, I asked you several questions about Tinubu and you didn't answer any and you're asking me about a letter when they are videos and pictures of Obi in number 10.

Factcheck0001:
u have nothing to say bro

Peter obi is too far from tinubu

1 Like

Re: Did Peter Obi Graduate With Pass or 3rd Class? by Idiotseverywher: 12:53pm On Jul 01, 2022
LeoDeKing:

At the Tinubu graduated, how many of his contemporaries got first class in Accounting? He was outstanding based on the then situation.

My my word that FIRST CLASS you are even talking is FAKE
Re: Did Peter Obi Graduate With Pass or 3rd Class? by naija4life247: 1:03pm On Jul 01, 2022
Luckylife:

A 3rd Class or Pass graduate of Philosophy will never ever rule Nigeria. That is the highest level of dullness. Even tbe current breathing mannequin hiding inside the Rock isn't as dull as this.

If your candidate had attempted to study Engineering or Accounting like our Bobo Chicago, Obituary would have graduated with a 100th class or the school would have expelled and given him back his school fees so as not to spoil the university's name

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Did Peter Obi Graduate With Pass or 3rd Class? by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jul 01, 2022
Luckylife:
imagine mentioning someone who studied Accounting in Chicago State University in the same sentence as someone who studied Philosophy in UNN. Philosophy is the shame of Arts and Humanities, even RMC holds more educational value.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Collapsed Lasu-iba Road: Another Brf Failure / Ultimate Quotes From Aunty Patience Jonathan / Nigerians Mark Awolowo’s Posthumous Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.