Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,151 members, 7,811,293 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:32 AM

Cross Dresser - James Brown Reacts To Being Called "Senior Man" Warns Nigerians - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cross Dresser - James Brown Reacts To Being Called "Senior Man" Warns Nigerians (40979 Views)

PHOTONEWS : "Mummy Of Lagos, Senior Man Bobrisky Real Face Unveiled" / Chris Brown Reacts After Lady Who Sued Him For Rape Requests For More S€X / Chris Brown Reacts To Libya Slave Trade (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cross Dresser - James Brown Reacts To Being Called "Senior Man" Warns Nigerians by Kirkman: 6:32pm On Jul 01, 2022
Idiat of a boy; see him mouth like that of Asin rat. undecided
Re: Cross Dresser - James Brown Reacts To Being Called "Senior Man" Warns Nigerians by Sniper101(m): 6:35pm On Jul 01, 2022
Is this not that useless they_didn't_caught_me guy undecided

2 Likes

Re: Cross Dresser - James Brown Reacts To Being Called "Senior Man" Warns Nigerians by tonyshine01: 6:48pm On Jul 01, 2022
She further gave his reasons, .....read more
Re: Cross Dresser - James Brown Reacts To Being Called "Senior Man" Warns Nigerians by midosky: 6:52pm On Jul 01, 2022
Mtcheww..
Re: Cross Dresser - James Brown Reacts To Being Called "Senior Man" Warns Nigerians by rolams(m): 6:53pm On Jul 01, 2022
It is finished!
Re: Cross Dresser - James Brown Reacts To Being Called "Senior Man" Warns Nigerians by virginprincess(f): 6:59pm On Jul 01, 2022
Godispeace:
Virginprincess see me in my office
Abeg where is your office cheesy grin grin.
Re: Cross Dresser - James Brown Reacts To Being Called "Senior Man" Warns Nigerians by Munzy14(m): 7:01pm On Jul 01, 2022
Senior woman...
Re: Cross Dresser - James Brown Reacts To Being Called "Senior Man" Warns Nigerians by Cantonese: 7:07pm On Jul 01, 2022
“ Popularly known cross dresser says he sees himself as a woman and not a man she further gave his reasons why she shouldn't be seen as a man and she warns Nigerians to quit calling or seeing him as a man while she is a woman”.

OP please use either he or she for proper description or him/her. Which one be “he sees himself as a woman and not a man she further…”. No let him or her wound you o.

1 Like

Re: Cross Dresser - James Brown Reacts To Being Called "Senior Man" Warns Nigerians by Bigi120: 7:11pm On Jul 01, 2022
Belial06:

Trash !!

It is he not she

Gay man . I personally slap any adult near me who refers to a man as she. the Op is either gay or gay curious.

Op just mix the pronouns together...lol
Re: Cross Dresser - James Brown Reacts To Being Called "Senior Man" Warns Nigerians by Kaybex007(m): 7:30pm On Jul 01, 2022
I could remember the day I read an article on a site named livescience.com, the title was Difference between "Gender and Sex", this article explained why some people behave like their opposite gender, why we have LGBT.

after reading this, I ended up rebuking any evil spirit that will make me believe what they wrote in it. Whatever was written in it I stand no to believe it, even though the article was 100% convincing enough. lol this life no balance at all o.
Re: Cross Dresser - James Brown Reacts To Being Called "Senior Man" Warns Nigerians by Juanmike(m): 8:14pm On Jul 01, 2022
virginprincess:
He's not and he can never be.....nigeria men should stop this nonsense they are doing,they should focus on the gender God created them to be,they claim they don't like women yet they try so hard to turn themselves to the same gender they speak ill of,Confused people undecided.
Una wan use billing kill us, hence the transformation, Have you ever seen a female cross dresser?
Re: Cross Dresser - James Brown Reacts To Being Called "Senior Man" Warns Nigerians by Obierika(m): 8:18pm On Jul 01, 2022
Confused thing
Re: Cross Dresser - James Brown Reacts To Being Called "Senior Man" Warns Nigerians by shegz24(m): 8:44pm On Jul 01, 2022
This guy cracks me up. cheesy cheesy
Re: Cross Dresser - James Brown Reacts To Being Called "Senior Man" Warns Nigerians by Missionaire: 9:00pm On Jul 01, 2022
Gift52:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzFaFa_71ww

Popularly known cross dresser says he sees himself as a woman and not a man she further gave his reasons why she shouldn't be seen as a man and she warns Nigerians to quit calling or seeing him as a man while she is a woman.

Source:
https://www.instagram.com/tv/CfdpupFAiZo/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Even the OP is confused.

1 Like

Re: Cross Dresser - James Brown Reacts To Being Called "Senior Man" Warns Nigerians by crisubanijunior(m): 9:13pm On Jul 01, 2022
This country have tired me. I dont even know what to say again. But then, i blame civilization�
Re: Cross Dresser - James Brown Reacts To Being Called "Senior Man" Warns Nigerians by Calicoe: 9:19pm On Jul 01, 2022
F@#k this bastard
Don't ever try to come to any part of delta state cos we don't eff wit ur kind. Try it and u go collect
Re: Cross Dresser - James Brown Reacts To Being Called "Senior Man" Warns Nigerians by Moneyboyz: 9:46pm On Jul 01, 2022
So this guy dey codedly collect díck while in Nigeria before him japa. Wow.
Re: Cross Dresser - James Brown Reacts To Being Called "Senior Man" Warns Nigerians by Sultty(m): 9:56pm On Jul 01, 2022
senior man. Yeye mad man
Re: Cross Dresser - James Brown Reacts To Being Called "Senior Man" Warns Nigerians by latolz: 10:12pm On Jul 01, 2022
If you like be a fowl, tolo tolo, ostrich who cares.. Oga jaw breaker... Madam he
Re: Cross Dresser - James Brown Reacts To Being Called "Senior Man" Warns Nigerians by Wpp1: 10:16pm On Jul 01, 2022
grin
Re: Cross Dresser - James Brown Reacts To Being Called "Senior Man" Warns Nigerians by koolaid87: 10:27pm On Jul 01, 2022
virginprincess:
I don't understand is he not a man undecided,the fact that he change his dressing doesn't make that thing inbetween his legs changed,but Nigerians are wicked sha cheesy cheesy grin,Honestly mental health need to taking seriously in this country because i don't think these people are normal people.

Up until 1973 homosexuality was considered a mental health disorder.
Re: Cross Dresser - James Brown Reacts To Being Called "Senior Man" Warns Nigerians by Redpill1: 11:17pm On Jul 01, 2022
Lols but why are most Nigerians naturally mean, if someone decides to dress a certain way tell me how it affects anyone
Nawa oo some people say cross dressers are mermaids, wahala dey this country I swear problem everywhere
As a kid I grew up where street boys wear a type of trouser with mini skirt attached, very popular in naming ceremonies and birthday parties back then
Re: Cross Dresser - James Brown Reacts To Being Called "Senior Man" Warns Nigerians by Dksmile: 11:31pm On Jul 01, 2022
He be like say na for him head mad people they do meeting. Yeye boi sad sad
Re: Cross Dresser - James Brown Reacts To Being Called "Senior Man" Warns Nigerians by Greazyman99: 11:49pm On Jul 01, 2022
D person wey caption dis news for here sef na werey grin
Re: Cross Dresser - James Brown Reacts To Being Called "Senior Man" Warns Nigerians by betshopagent(m): 12:50am On Jul 02, 2022
virginprincess:
He's not and he can never be.....nigeria men should stop this nonsense they are doing,they should focus on the gender God created them to be,they claim they don't like women yet they try so hard to turn themselves to the same gender they speak ill of,Confused people undecided.
go marry am na if you sure say na man him be.Or better still connect him to your sister.
Re: Cross Dresser - James Brown Reacts To Being Called "Senior Man" Warns Nigerians by Sixfiguresmart(m): 7:26am On Jul 02, 2022
haha I love you, guy. This is a good liner for them feminist, I trust. They just can't handle it. Throw the gays to them and let them square it off amongst themselves.
wordbank:

He said he's one of you, why deny him?
He is doing great as a feminist just like you too
Embrace it
Re: Cross Dresser - James Brown Reacts To Being Called "Senior Man" Warns Nigerians by chapwiz(m): 9:04am On Jul 02, 2022
But wait, how this called James Brown take be senior man? This small rat. Una dey make all this idiot feel important.
Re: Cross Dresser - James Brown Reacts To Being Called "Senior Man" Warns Nigerians by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jul 02, 2022
what is this angry
Re: Cross Dresser - James Brown Reacts To Being Called "Senior Man" Warns Nigerians by Lexkenny99(m): 2:08pm On Jul 02, 2022
The princess of africow has spoken grin
Re: Cross Dresser - James Brown Reacts To Being Called "Senior Man" Warns Nigerians by Nyanabo(m): 2:52pm On Jul 02, 2022
See him Wawa face.. transgendered... undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fans Complain About Rita Edochie's Makeup / Dikko Nwachukwu: 8 Things You Didn’t Know About Zainab Balogun’s Husband / Wizkid's Shola Ogudu Wants To Confess (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.