Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,680 members, 7,823,919 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:24 PM

Qatar World Cup To Use Semi-automated Offside Technology - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Qatar World Cup To Use Semi-automated Offside Technology (22462 Views)

Qatar World Cup Stadium Is Made From Shipping Containers / Michel Platini Arrested Amid Investigation Into Award Of 2022 World Cup To Qatar / Kwese Sports, BON Reach Agreement To Broadcast World Cup To Nigerians Live (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Qatar World Cup To Use Semi-automated Offside Technology by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jul 01, 2022
Premier league refrees left the group chat �
Re: Qatar World Cup To Use Semi-automated Offside Technology by Kinzo0917(m): 5:35pm On Jul 01, 2022
ihatebuhari:
Rubbish

Y'all are spoiling the beautiful game I once enjoyed in Nigeria

I'm happy with my new found sport NFL... Team gridiron for life.

Dallas cowboys for life

To hell with soccer

Babe u gather yansh for back ooo. This is what I call defensive mechanism. Ur backside will defend better than maguire. And I equally believe Buhari will love what you have if he sees you since you said you hate him
Re: Qatar World Cup To Use Semi-automated Offside Technology by Elnino9(m): 5:44pm On Jul 01, 2022
Reference:
Lukaku won't like this..... angry
Werner also undecided
Re: Qatar World Cup To Use Semi-automated Offside Technology by Wchris(m): 5:55pm On Jul 01, 2022
As long as Messi doesn't score a goal in the world cup it is accepted
Re: Qatar World Cup To Use Semi-automated Offside Technology by Snakedoctor1: 6:20pm On Jul 01, 2022
ghettokid1:
Fifa has confirmed semi-automated, state-of-the-art technology will be used at the World Cup in Qatar to speed up the time taken to reach offside decisions.

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/62001959#:~:text=Qatar%20World%20Cup%20to%20use%20semi%2Dautomated%20offside%20technology

Even ABC News called it Offside. Technically it is "off-site".
Re: Qatar World Cup To Use Semi-automated Offside Technology by Abdulqareem: 6:33pm On Jul 01, 2022
Samfloxin:
Core Islamic countries are coming out of darkness small small
nd u go school? try read some history and stop saying rubbish. Arabs and islam are light years ahead of the so called europe. your counting system(base 10) was introduced to the world by Arabs, standard book of practice in medicine was authored by ibn sinai(corruptly refered to as Aveccina) and while this was ongoing, europeans(your masters) were in dark age and completely sunk in barbarism. you let your blind hatred speak ill of people you clearly know nothing about.

2 Likes

Re: Qatar World Cup To Use Semi-automated Offside Technology by Swagaliciousguy(m): 6:46pm On Jul 01, 2022
[stop being unreasonable, how does this relate to what is being talked about

quote author=Mumusaphire post=114325002]Great Islamic country. Unlike our Muslims here that love mohamed more than where they knew him most. [/quote]
Re: Qatar World Cup To Use Semi-automated Offside Technology by Ipp1: 8:38pm On Jul 01, 2022
Ok
Re: Qatar World Cup To Use Semi-automated Offside Technology by phemmyfour: 8:44pm On Jul 01, 2022
ihatebuhari:
Rubbish

Y'all are spoiling the beautiful game I once enjoyed in Nigeria

I'm happy with my new found sport NFL... Team gridiron for life.

Dallas cowboys for life

To hell with soccer
You dey even call am soccer... that's gross disrespect
Re: Qatar World Cup To Use Semi-automated Offside Technology by Menaha(m): 9:24pm On Jul 01, 2022
When a player scores a hat trick, he goes home with the ball, abi? FIFA go kon dey track the player for house.
Re: Qatar World Cup To Use Semi-automated Offside Technology by popefuse(m): 12:58am On Jul 02, 2022
World cup introduced many things where most league will be using. EPL will adopt the system after world cup
Re: Qatar World Cup To Use Semi-automated Offside Technology by pawpawsir: 2:48am On Jul 02, 2022
US, Canada & Mexico 2026 World Cup is coming soon, so FIFA have to get their acts together and invest in the future of soccer (2018 with goal line technology and now with offside technology) in other to grow it in America .... FBI will be watching the 2026 World Cup for fraud, match fixing, and other miss management....
Re: Qatar World Cup To Use Semi-automated Offside Technology by ishola98: 3:25pm On Jul 02, 2022
Explained: FIFA's New Semi-automated Offside Technology

https://www.footballorbit.com/fifa-semi-automated-offside-technology/#more
Re: Qatar World Cup To Use Semi-automated Offside Technology by Allisgud: 10:40pm On Jul 02, 2022
He good as Nigeria take jabo so the youths will concentrate more on serious issues ravaging the country no bbn,make we dey obidient

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

List Uncapped in-form Players Keshi Should Call-up / Cristiano Ronaldo Scores 2 Screamers To Win Al Nassr Match Vs Al Duhail (Photos) / Omg! A Must See For All. Safest Betting Strategy No Punter Has Ever Thought Of!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.