Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,087 members, 7,953,308 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:57 PM

Paul Okoye(psquare) Was Caught Sleeping With Their Maid By His Wife. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Paul Okoye(psquare) Was Caught Sleeping With Their Maid By His Wife. (1701 Views)

Paul Okoye (psquare)was Caught Sleeping With Their Maid By His Wife. / Jude Okoye (psquare) Big Penis Pictures Causes Stir On Social Media-photos / I Choose My Wife And Kids Over My Brothers – Peter Okoye (psquare) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Paul Okoye(psquare) Was Caught Sleeping With Their Maid By His Wife. by Africana1123(m): 11:49am On Jul 01, 2022
Paul okoye one of the staunch members and supporters of Peter Obi was caught sleeping with their maid by his wife.

This is are same people complaining about corrupt government.

Only God knows how many female Obituarist supporters they will sleep with to have access to them.

Re: Paul Okoye(psquare) Was Caught Sleeping With Their Maid By His Wife. by salamudeen(m): 11:51am On Jul 01, 2022
I no blame am

i wonder what it would take the woman to wake up early do cleanings and cook no matter how rough the night might have been for her, i keep telling people if the house is not a palace i dont think there is need for househelp
Re: Paul Okoye(psquare) Was Caught Sleeping With Their Maid By His Wife. by Urheadmaster(m): 11:53am On Jul 01, 2022
Must you attributes it to politics
Re: Paul Okoye(psquare) Was Caught Sleeping With Their Maid By His Wife. by mystery22: 11:54am On Jul 01, 2022
Wailing tinubu urchins,your tears have not started...

People like you do worse
Re: Paul Okoye(psquare) Was Caught Sleeping With Their Maid By His Wife. by Nobody: 11:57am On Jul 01, 2022
Africana1123:
Paul okoye one of the staunch members and supporters of Peter Obi was caught sleeping with their maid by his wife.

This is are same people complaining about corrupt government.

Only God knows how many female Obituarist supporters they will sleep with to have access to them.
are you aware you can be sued for posting deformed ill fake post undecided to you,you feel Nairaland has no track record of you gmail account ur IP account undecided to get you when need arise.
Re: Paul Okoye(psquare) Was Caught Sleeping With Their Maid By His Wife. by blazingblender(m): 11:57am On Jul 01, 2022
The poster is one of the
Ndị ara
Ndị ara

Category
Like how did this take and concern OBIdient citizens
Re: Paul Okoye(psquare) Was Caught Sleeping With Their Maid By His Wife. by blazingblender(m): 11:58am On Jul 01, 2022
Bonesbreaker:
are you aware you can be sued for posting deformed ill fake post undecided to you,you feel Nairaland has no track record of you gmail account ur IP account undecided to get you when need arise.
baba put fear for that guy body
Em to de cap careless
Jonsing man
Re: Paul Okoye(psquare) Was Caught Sleeping With Their Maid By His Wife. by Africana1123(m): 12:00pm On Jul 01, 2022
Bonesbreaker:
go and verify

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Paul Okoye(psquare) Was Caught Sleeping With Their Maid By His Wife. by Africana1123(m): 12:01pm On Jul 01, 2022
Bonesbreaker:
see mouth undecided come and arrest me now
You know see the court documents

Re: Paul Okoye(psquare) Was Caught Sleeping With Their Maid By His Wife. by Africana1123(m): 12:04pm On Jul 01, 2022
blazingblender:
baba put fear for that guy body
Em to de cap careless
Jonsing man
fear for who lol
Re: Paul Okoye(psquare) Was Caught Sleeping With Their Maid By His Wife. by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jul 01, 2022
Africana1123:
see mouth undecided come and arrest me now
You know see the court documents
because gistlov blog posted it doesn't mean is actually true the can deny it, can u curve out 30million for image damage when sue do you have the capacity to get a good lawyer undecided

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye(psquare) Was Caught Sleeping With Their Maid By His Wife. by festacman(m): 12:19pm On Jul 01, 2022
Re: Paul Okoye(psquare) Was Caught Sleeping With Their Maid By His Wife. by Africana1123(m): 12:55pm On Jul 01, 2022
Bonesbreaker:
because gistlov blog posted it doesn't mean is actually true the can deny it, can u curve out 30million for image damage when sue do you have the capacity to get a good lawyer undecided

Re: Paul Okoye(psquare) Was Caught Sleeping With Their Maid By His Wife. by pretydiva(f): 12:58pm On Jul 01, 2022
This op is foolish walai
Re: Paul Okoye(psquare) Was Caught Sleeping With Their Maid By His Wife. by ireneidiva(f): 1:09pm On Jul 01, 2022
salamudeen:
I no blame am

i wonder what it would take the woman to wake up early do cleanings and cook no matter how rough the night might have been for her, i keep telling people if the house is not a palace i dont think there is need for househelp
Must you sound so ridiculous? What works for you, will it work for everyone? How do you expect a working mother to cope without some form of assistance? She should take her children to the office and the market everytime? And when she is I'll as well, what is supposed to happen?
Re: Paul Okoye(psquare) Was Caught Sleeping With Their Maid By His Wife. by GOFRONT(m): 1:26pm On Jul 01, 2022
House maid is always sweeter

I will eat this one roaming around my lobby

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye(psquare) Was Caught Sleeping With Their Maid By His Wife. by Tosin9119: 1:50pm On Jul 01, 2022
salamudeen:
I no blame am

What a poverty and illiterate mentality. When you have money and live in a duplex or 3 bedroom flat with your wife and children, then you can come back and say the same thing you just typed now.
Na all these poor and illiterate men dey always reason like this. Go and make money first before commenting on what you have no idea about.

(1) (Reply)

Portable Accuses Davido Of Unfollowing Him On Instagram Because Of Osun Politics / Sandra Iheuwa Shows Off Her Bum Surgery, Tells Men To Patronise Her (video) / Nickelodeon And Access Bank Bring Dora The Explorer To Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.