Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,809 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:57 AM

If Shettima And Ganduje Were Igbos.... - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If Shettima And Ganduje Were Igbos.... (1434 Views)

Tinubu And Ganduje Shouldn’t Play With Fire In Kano By Farooq A. Kperogi / Caption This Photo Of President Buhari And Ganduje / Throwback Photo Of Kwankwaso And Ganduje In 1999 And 2003 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Shettima And Ganduje Were Igbos.... by Qtrpst4: 12:52pm On Jul 01, 2022
Is obasanjo a Yoruba man?

Ritchiee:

Yoruba brought Falae and not Obasanjo.Obasanjo was brought by Igbos from prison to spite Yoruba.
Igbos are green snakes.All Nigerians voted for but Igbos voted for Tofa...lol
Tofa,their Fulani brethren..
Re: If Shettima And Ganduje Were Igbos.... by Wintertime: 12:52pm On Jul 01, 2022
Ritchiee:

Yoruba brought Falae and not Obasanjo.Obasanjo was brought by Igbos from prison to spite Yoruba.
Igbos are green snakes.All Nigerians voted for but Igbos voted for Tofa...lol
Tofa,their Fulani brethren..

But Obasanjo pumped federal government money and more allocation to your high heaven Lagos State against other states... Or Obasanjo later change his ancestral name to Igbo

Stupid and foolish comments
Re: If Shettima And Ganduje Were Igbos.... by Qtrpst4: 12:54pm On Jul 01, 2022
You don't want to support LP because it is a failed mission but you and your gangs are hear crying about Igbos embarking on a "failed" mission

Factcheck0001:
how will I support a failed mission

No b juju b dat
Re: If Shettima And Ganduje Were Igbos.... by Qtrpst4: 12:55pm On Jul 01, 2022
Foolish with a capital letter. No wonder they support buhari and tifnubu

Wintertime:

But Obasanjo pumped federal government money and more allocation to your high heaven Lagos State against other states... Or Obasanjo later change his ancestral name to Igbo

Stupid and foolish comments

1 Like

Re: If Shettima And Ganduje Were Igbos.... by orisa37: 12:55pm On Jul 01, 2022
GANDUJE WOULD BE OONI
SHETTIMA WOULD BE OBI OF ONITSA BY NOW.
Re: If Shettima And Ganduje Were Igbos.... by Wintertime: 12:56pm On Jul 01, 2022
Factcheck0001:
who do u prefer between peter obi n joe igbokwe?

Point of note, the only reason am talking about Peter Obi is about his merits and the matter at hand on whom will govern this country.......

And as such, when listen to such person with his record you will understand that when your spirit agrees with the person you support him..
Re: If Shettima And Ganduje Were Igbos.... by Achilles881: 12:58pm On Jul 01, 2022
seunmsg:

They supported Obasanjo in a contest between two SW candidates despite the fact that their Yoruba brothers preferred Falae as at then.

When it was Shagari vs Awolowo, Ojukwu supported Shagari. When it was Abiola vs Tofa, Igbos voted for Tofa. No know our history, we can’t be deceived.

So what about obasanjo vs buhari, ahh!!! You have conviniently forgotten that one, any, continue.
Re: If Shettima And Ganduje Were Igbos.... by Factcheck0001: 1:00pm On Jul 01, 2022
Wintertime:

Point of note, the only reason am talking about Peter Obi is about his merits and the matter at hand on whom will govern this country.......

And as such, when listen to such person with his record you will understand that when your spirit agrees with the person you support him..

list 5 things Peter obi did better than tinubu as governor?
Re: If Shettima And Ganduje Were Igbos.... by Ritchiee: 1:01pm On Jul 01, 2022
Qtrpst4:
Is obasanjo a Yoruba man?

Obasanjo has always been antiYoruba.
He is an anti Yorubaman.Simple..
Re: If Shettima And Ganduje Were Igbos.... by 2elliot: 1:07pm On Jul 01, 2022
Aderewah:

How many popular politician supported him? All the popular Igbo politicians contested against him. Obasanjo was not a Yoruba politician.
You see how tribalistic you guys are? Obasanjo is being hated by you all simply because he has a national appeal instead of your Yoruba only.

1 Like

Re: If Shettima And Ganduje Were Igbos.... by DEmejioba1: 1:12pm On Jul 01, 2022
Thinkam:
When Obj was supported by practically every single popular politician from the east where was this noise..

Igbos have reasonably payed their dues, so if they chose to act out now, I won't Blame them.

They did that because the two candidates were from Yoruba tribe and they as well knew that Obasanjo is not Yoruba candidate of choice
Re: If Shettima And Ganduje Were Igbos.... by Wintertime: 1:28pm On Jul 01, 2022
Factcheck0001:
list 5 things Peter obi did better than tinubu as governor?

Peter Obi, seeing the need for investment and the current structure of the state not being well managed and still facing high level marginalisation.. try focusing on a move that will produce big investment while utilising some for project that will be of major interest. Construction of major roads that are considered strategy in putting the business activities in path was place in good check... Peter Obi unlike other states wanted more of local production than made in abroad goods kick start a support funds and good road for local production example of such persons whom could testify is innoson the popular person I can call.. Obi noted that big elephant project needed money to be executed but payment of state government workers and people that depends on state government payment survival was a true peak. And he made sure in all planning it never became an issue.. education was a key fact and despite all odds he tried on keeping government workers in place to encourage the little ones to properly resume school. He design layout meant for strategy business that will need enough money to execute,, always remember Anambra and the south east as a whole were marginalised..... One thing he didn't forget to do, was clearing the system from underground preys whom eat from the government coffers without doing anything. He laid it down in an open system that's why it is today, it's easy to understand Anambra State and it's area of governance, having a better of anything that goes on in it...

The money Obiano used in building the airport. Which you are also aware that the federal government didn't give him a dime also clue up from those savings.....

Today Anambra State in the eyes of south south, and south east are not relenting any soon due to the level of exposure his government has enlightening them..

Even as small as Anambra State, they practice zoning
Re: If Shettima And Ganduje Were Igbos.... by Factcheck0001: 2:24pm On Jul 01, 2022
Wintertime:

Peter Obi, seeing the need for investment and the current structure of the state not being well managed and still facing high level marginalisation.. try focusing on a move that will produce big investment while utilising some for project that will be of major interest. Construction of major roads that are considered strategy in putting the business activities in path was place in good check... Peter Obi unlike other states wanted more of local production than made in abroad goods kick start a support funds and good road for local production example of such persons whom could testify is innoson the popular person I can call.. Obi noted that big elephant project needed money to be executed but payment of state government workers and people that depends on state government payment survival was a true peak. And he made sure in all planning it never became an issue.. education was a key fact and despite all odds he tried on keeping government workers in place to encourage the little ones to properly resume school. He design layout meant for strategy business that will need enough money to execute,, always remember Anambra and the south east as a whole were marginalised..... One thing he didn't forget to do, was clearing the system from underground preys whom eat from the government coffers without doing anything. He laid it down in an open system that's why it is today, it's easy to understand Anambra State and it's area of governance, having a better of anything that goes on in it...

The money Obiano used in building the airport. Which you are also aware that the federal government didn't give him a dime also clue up from those savings.....

Today Anambra State in the eyes of south south, and south east are not relenting any soon due to the level of exposure his government has enlightening them..

Even as small as Anambra State, they practice zoning
do u mean d investment that depreciated by half?

Re: If Shettima And Ganduje Were Igbos.... by Reasonable4me: 2:39pm On Jul 01, 2022
Ritchiee:

How the Bleep is that a business of an Igbo man? God of mercy why are you so disgusting in your comments. You had two brothers contesting for the same post, literally two of your sons and you blame Igbos for backing one not the other? Are you for real? That's a win win situation for Bleep sake.

It's just like in an election in your state, do you chastise a particular local government, I mean do you show this same amount of disdain and resentment towards them for helping to vote in an indigene of your state just because he's from another party?

Purge yourself of generational and inherited hate.

If you hate Obasanjo or vice versa, that's you business, don't rope Igbos in.

No matter what Joe igbokwe says or does in berating us, we don't have the moral right to put the blame on you no matter how he tries to justify you guys and ridicule we his people
Re: If Shettima And Ganduje Were Igbos.... by Oplomo: 2:46pm On Jul 01, 2022
Assetinvestor:

I don't want to accept that Yorubas are generally dishonest but what you guys claiming to be from there do on nairaland is quite reprehensible.

Igbos are 99% Christians yet Abiola decided to go for a Muslim-Muslim presidency! In the same election, his major opponent had not just a Christian as VP but also an Igbo man. Despite all these, Abiola still won in Anambra State!!

If the tables are turned and an Igbo man did what Abiola did against what Yorubas collectively identify with, I can bet you he won't even win a single ward in Yorubaland because you guys will give his opponent a block vote.

This reverse psychology of being so ethnocentric yet accusing others that aren't is so disingenuous and reprehensible.

SMH.

Seunmsg and ramdeuter are some of the most dishonest yoruba muslim thiefnubuists you will find herein. Total turds that thinks they can sell theirbigotry cloaked and disguised in pseudo-intellectualism without being detected. Such funny fellas. grin

Before they open their mouths, one already knows the fallacies and falsities they intend to say. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: If Shettima And Ganduje Were Igbos.... by Aderewah: 2:49pm On Jul 01, 2022
Reasonable4me:

How the Bleep is that a business of an Igbo man? God of mercy why are you so disgusting in your comments. You had two brothers contesting for the same post, literally two of your sons and you blame Igbos for backing one not the other? Are you for real? That's a win win situation for Bleep sake.

It's just like in an election in your state, do you chastise a particular local government, I mean do you show this same amount of disdain and resentment towards them for helping to vote in an indigene of your state just because he's from another party?

Purge yourself of generational and inherited hate.

If you hate Obasanjo or vice versa, that's you business, don't rope Igbos in.

No matter what Joe igbokwe says or does in berating us, we don't have the moral right to put the blame on you no matter how he tries to justify you guys and ridicule we his people
So if Peter Obi contests against igbokwe and yorubas support joe massively, joe wins and put yorubas in power and is very anti Igbo, even seize Anambra allocation, does absolutely nothing for Igbo land , you’ll think Yoruba for the support because igbokwe is Igbo?
Re: If Shettima And Ganduje Were Igbos.... by MetaPhysical: 2:52pm On Jul 01, 2022
Aderewah:
Why is this so?

If Igbo politicians support Atiku, they are applauded by igbos? See how Igbo delegates and governors worked for Atiku? See Orji Uzor and Lawan?

If Hausa Politicians support Igbo or Yoruba, nobody bats an eyelid because Hausas don’t insult people for political choices.

If yoruba politicians support Igbo or Hausa politicians, yorubas don’t mind.

But if Igbo politician support Yoruba politicians, igbos term such Efulefu and strip him of respect?

Why do igbos feel comfortable supporting other tribes except yorubas? Why do igbos hate yorubas so much?

Ibos were never civilized prior to colonists entering their midst but they are impressionable White man brought bible to them but Ajayi Crowther taught it to them. The bible first taught them to abolish their jungle manners. Then something else happened, exposure to people with civilized traditions.

They first went to North as laborers on the railroad. The first generation of Ibos migrating to give live in cities settled in Zungeru. This happened around 1920.

The second wave of Ibo migrants to live in cities left Zungeru to live in Lagos. Ibo has never seen a city as urban and socially diverse as Lagos. He lost his mind in Lagos and sent message home to his people to pack up and come to Lagos. Lagos opened Ibo to civilization. At best, his civilization is still crude because he is rooted atill in the jungle mannerisms and ethos.

1 Like

Re: If Shettima And Ganduje Were Igbos.... by Wintertime: 3:05pm On Jul 01, 2022
Factcheck0001:
do u mean d investment that depreciated by half?

I talked slot, you also remind me of this.. let me clarify you. How much was dollar to naira.. then and now..

Oh lest I forget who started and organise the killing of Ndigbo in their own state even up to this present date

Your APC party and your Mohammed Buhari started, ignite and maintain it up till date...

From this give a good reason why they won't be a backlash on economic activity

You seem not to have a point

But every day glorify a Lagos were one man dictate the next governor, runs the state as a mafia... And all mouth shuts... Defy Obasanjo, even Obasanjo as a Yoruba being sent filled with tribalism pump money in Lagos State in a bid to fast track it, close other airports and seaport to enable Lagos State one to function but couldn't do much about Tinubu whom still syphon much of the needed money for his own pocket.. still earning in different structures of Lagos State.. disgusting. If not of Obasanjo focus administration of 1999-2008 on Lagos State... Many dutifully job would have cut across other states....

But no tribalist like you can't see
Re: If Shettima And Ganduje Were Igbos.... by Wintertime: 3:17pm On Jul 01, 2022
Aderewah:

So if Peter Obi contests against igbokwe and yorubas support joe massively, joe wins and put yorubas in power and is very anti Igbo, even seize Anambra allocation, does absolutely nothing for Igbo land , you’ll think Yoruba for the support because igbokwe is Igbo?

Your questions amazes even a listener... Let me cut you well...

Your questions ask if, Igbokwe not just Igbokwe, Rochas Okorocha, Andy Una, Hope Uzodimma contest against Peter Obi and they eventually win an did nothing for Igbo land..

Now let me stop there and give you a reality....

Goodluck Ebele Jonathan rule for 6years, did nothing for south south, have you seen us complain.. or when people said South South has produce a President.. do you anyone revolt that south south has not produce...

The country voted in for a national president and they took a national president from the south south region to lead a national affair not a regional affair..

So mind you good and fine... When ask such questions and if any of them won against Peter Obi.. no problem they have chosen a national leader from south east region not a regional leader..

So when ask have your region produce a national leader.... There you have it Joe Igbokwe has being a national leader from south east region and there is nothing anyone can do about it.. cause what the country needed was a National leader from South East Extraction
Re: If Shettima And Ganduje Were Igbos.... by Qtrpst4: 3:50pm On Jul 01, 2022
Is obasanjo a Yoruba man? Yes or No.
Don't be smart by half

Ritchiee:
Re: If Shettima And Ganduje Were Igbos.... by Reasonable4me: 3:57pm On Jul 01, 2022
Aderewah:

Exactly what I'm saying, I have absolutely no issues with you for voting joe igbokwe. Because that would be just being sentimental and misplacing my grievances my friend.

I will only be at loss to why I'm losing in a very comfortable and an advantageous place.

When people grow up in a family, you request for your right from your father and not beef your brother for what he's getting.

The northerners had Atiku and Buhari in the last election and they have been getting the juiciest of positions but the banditry and herdsmen and Boko Haram are much improved.

Has any northerner blamed Tinubu or any Yorubaman for pushing Buhari to victory? NO!! Rather they'll say Buhari is of no use to them despite being a kinsman

In total, despite everything, someone from the region got the presidency. So in your case, Obasanjo, a Yorubaman got the position

1 Like

Re: If Shettima And Ganduje Were Igbos.... by adesewa56: 8:11pm On Jul 01, 2022
so are u related to peter obi?so are u related to peter obi?...
Re: If Shettima And Ganduje Were Igbos.... by DukeofUmueri247: 8:35pm On Jul 01, 2022
Reasonable4me:

Exactly what I'm saying, I have absolutely no issues with you for voting joe igbokwe. Because that would be just being sentimental and misplacing my grievances my friend.

I will only be at loss to why I'm losing in a very comfortable and an advantageous place.

When people grow up in a family, you request for your right from your father and not beef your brother for what he's getting.

The northerners had Atiku and Buhari in the last election and they have been getting the juiciest of positions but the banditry and herdsmen and Boko Haram are much improved.

Has any northerner blamed Tinubu or any Yorubaman for pushing Buhari to victory? NO!! Rather they'll say Buhari is of no use to them despite being a kinsman

In total, despite everything, someone from the region got the presidency. So in your case, Obasanjo, a Yorubaman got the position
You get time for explanation...Tribalism won't let them understand..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hausa Boy Builds A Semi-radio That Broadcast In The Hausa For Peter Obi / Bala Mohammed Officially Joins G5 / Why Atiku Abubakar Is So Popular In Oyo State – Reno Omokri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.