Stats: 3,155,156 members, 7,825,613 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:47 PM

If You're Earning Less Than 400k, You Must Support NLC Strike Now! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If You're Earning Less Than 400k, You Must Support NLC Strike Now! (1386 Views)

NLC Strike: This Is Not Time To Flex Muscles, Atiku Bagudu Tell El-Rufai / El-Rufai Sacks Nurses Who Participated In NLC Strike, Warns KASU Lecturers / News Headlines You Will Start Hearing After NLC Strike Commences.. (2) (3) (4)

If You're Earning Less Than 400k, You Must Support NLC Strike Now! by proeast(m): 5:15pm On Jun 02, 2023
Pls what's the average IQ of Nigerians? I'm guessing it will be among the lowest in the world. Otherwise, I can't believe that a poor man who can't even feed his family or provide basic things for them would support the government on subsidy removal.

Like seriously?

No other country on Earth will pass through half of what Nigerians are passing through in the hands of their demonic rulers and still remain docile!

Many people I know in Lagos and Abuja are currently living in deficit. That is, they're spending more than they're earning now! Only transportation and food alone has taken all their income. Such grueling situation is apparently not sustainable.

If they remove subsidy, bear it mind that they will definitely loot the money! So, only gullible ones are supporting these wicked politicians.

Every Nigerian must support NLC now đź’Ż. If it means staging protests, please come out in full force! If it means staying at home, pls comply đź’Ż. After all, it's an opportunity to save money from transportation now it's so unaffordable.

A sensitive and compassionate government will first provide cushions before attempting to remove subsidy. They should also fight corruption first. Reduce their crazy salaries and bogus allowances. Stop constant travels abroad. Stop oil theft etc. All that will help in stabilizing our economy. Not this evil plans to make every Nigerian dirt poor while the politicians and their families swim in massive wealth.

Enough is enough!

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You're Earning Less Than 400k, You Must Support NLC Strike Now! by BloomingDale(f): 5:24pm On Jun 02, 2023
Nigerians should rather protest for all our lawmakers, governors, etc to do away with their humongous salaries, retirement packages etc. They can’t be living large while the populace are suffering. The house of rep and senate budgets suck a lot of resources , so one of them should be done away with while the other’s budget should be trimmed down.

All in all, government spending should be reduced to the barest minimum.

Re: If You're Earning Less Than 400k, You Must Support NLC Strike Now! by SSEServices: 5:46pm On Jun 02, 2023
. . . the world believes in the man who believes in himself . . .

Does NLC believe in itself?

Re: If You're Earning Less Than 400k, You Must Support NLC Strike Now! by Parachoko: 5:48pm On Jun 02, 2023
proeast:
Pls what's the average IQ of Nigerians? I'm guessing it will be among the lowest in the world. Otherwise, I can't believe that a poor man who can't even feed his family or provide basic things for them would support the government on subsidy removal.

Like seriously?

No other country on Earth will pass through half of what Nigerians are passing through in the hands of their demonic rulers and still remain docile!

Many people I know in Lagos and Abuja are currently living in deficit. That is, they're spending more than they're earning now! Only transportation and food alone has taken all their income. Such grueling situation is apparently not sustainable.

If they remove subsidy, bear it mind that they will definitely loot the money! So, only gullible ones are supporting these wicked politicians.

Every Nigerian must support NLC now đź’Ż. If it means staging protests, please come out in full force! If it means staying at home, pls comply đź’Ż. After all, it's an opportunity to save money from transportation now it's so unaffordable.

A sensitive and compassionate government will first provide cushions before attempting to remove subsidy. They should also fight corruption first. Reduce their crazy salaries and bogus allowances. Stop constant travels abroad. Stop oil theft etc. All that will help in stabilizing our economy. Not this evil plans to make every Nigerian dirt poor while the politicians and their families swim in massive wealth.

Enough is enough!

If una like

Make una protest till May 29 2027, subsidy is gone with the last regime.

Re: If You're Earning Less Than 400k, You Must Support NLC Strike Now! by pandoragirigory: 5:50pm On Jun 02, 2023
Your protest should only be in the south east, because the military will dealt with criminals and interlopers in the north and south west

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If You're Earning Less Than 400k, You Must Support NLC Strike Now! by Jorussia(m): 5:58pm On Jun 02, 2023
If we are sincere with ourselves subsidy is no longer a necessity in the present day economy of Nigeria.I don't know why some people are crying over this removal like d world is about to come to an end.The effect of this current price increase is not as devastating as some of us thought it would be on transportation.In Benin city its effect on transportation has been minimal so far.I had to check the price of God is Good motors some minutes ago,and i saw an increment of #16k to #20k for Benin to Lagos. I used be a supporter of removing subsidy after refineries are fixed,but subsidy no longer justify its existence.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You're Earning Less Than 400k, You Must Support NLC Strike Now! by sonature1: 6:25pm On Jun 02, 2023
This emotional write-up is totally needless. PMS subsidy needs to go because it's unsustainable. We cannot continue running this country on deficit. If economic realities don't allow you sustain the lifestyle you live now, change! You must not live in costly parts of Lagos and Abuja. Nigeria has 36 States and the FCT for a reason.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You're Earning Less Than 400k, You Must Support NLC Strike Now! by Ofemannnu: 6:26pm On Jun 02, 2023
NLC strike is DOA.

They should begin to monitor the NLC leadership.I think they are among the subsidy thieves.They are a cabal that want to continue the enslavement of Nigerians.

Re: If You're Earning Less Than 400k, You Must Support NLC Strike Now! by Civetcat: 6:26pm On Jun 02, 2023
Use this opportunity to demand radical change . Fuel subsidy and corruption are not the cause of the dysfunction in Nigeria.
It is the psyche . Indonesian and Malaysian politicians were also very corrupt. But they invested in their homeland.
Nigeria cannot afford subsidy.The money Nigeria is earning is less than what is going out . No one , not even china ,is ready to lend us money to continue digging deeper into red . Can she afford the army of unproductive civil servants ,politicians and their lackey?
You can add all those union chairmen who collect dues by fire , by force. What about your corrupt businessmen who unlike their Indonesian or Malaysian counterparts , did not invests their loots into various industries (Agriculture,petrochemicals,electronics ,electricals ) .
You get the picture here. Every Nigerian is a major part of the problem.
If Nigeria was a person , she will be joining you to protest .she is broke and broken . The stomach rules the brain every time but it does not not change the reality that there is no money .

Re: If You're Earning Less Than 400k, You Must Support NLC Strike Now! by Escapist(f): 6:58pm On Jun 02, 2023
Which NLC strike? Didn't they say no strike is planned?

Re: If You're Earning Less Than 400k, You Must Support NLC Strike Now! by Nice2023(m): 7:03pm On Jun 02, 2023
pandoragirigory:
Your protest should only be in the south east, because the military will dealt with criminals and interlopers in the north and south west

As if the military and police are not going to suffer more.

Talking without sense is better than not talking.

Re: If You're Earning Less Than 400k, You Must Support NLC Strike Now! by APCNig: 7:05pm On Jun 02, 2023
It’s like you think this is Goatluck Jonathan whom you can intimate into submission, you are wrong. This is Emilokan Tinubu, the Civilian General that did what the military generals could not do. What General Olusegun Obasanjo, General Muhammadu Buhari, Alh. Umar Yar’Adua and Christian Brother Goatluck Jonathan could not do for 24 years, Emilokan Bola Ahmed Tinubu the Jagaban Borgu City Boy Extraordinaire did it in the first 30 minutes of his government.

The generational fraudulent fuel subsidy is gone forever. Expect more hard decisions in order to rebuild the faulty foundation of this country

Re: If You're Earning Less Than 400k, You Must Support NLC Strike Now! by Hoelujohn: 7:10pm On Jun 02, 2023
sonature1:
This emotional write-up is totally needless. PMS subsidy needs to go because it's unsustainable. We cannot continue running this country on deficit. If economic realities don't allow you sustain the lifestyle you live now, change! You must not live in costly parts of Lagos and Abuja. Nigeria has 36 States and the FCT for a reason.
Let them first reduce the cost of governance by 50%. This government might likely see the subsidy removal as way of increasing unnecessary spending.

Re: If You're Earning Less Than 400k, You Must Support NLC Strike Now! by APCNig: 7:12pm On Jun 02, 2023
pandoragirigory:

Anyone that troops to the streets will be used for shooting practice by soldiers that ran away from Boko Haram

Re: If You're Earning Less Than 400k, You Must Support NLC Strike Now! by dominic17: 7:14pm On Jun 02, 2023
APC must account for $1.5b it took as loan to revive the refineries before we talk about subside removal otherwise APC wants to remove subside to make more money available for looting at the detriment of Nigeria citizens
sonature1:

Re: If You're Earning Less Than 400k, You Must Support NLC Strike Now! by Ismael97(m): 7:18pm On Jun 02, 2023
I said same thing just a few hours ago. I can no longer cope with the economic realities. Everything is hard. I feel like sleeping and never wake up. Tired of Nigeria issues. Tired of my life, tired of my wife and my sick malnourished baby
Re: If You're Earning Less Than 400k, You Must Support NLC Strike Now! by proeast(m): 7:21pm On Jun 02, 2023
dominic17:
APC must account for $1.5b it took as loan to revive the refineries before we talk about subside removal otherwise APC wants to remove subside to make more money available for looting at the detriment of Nigeria citizens

God bless you!

I can see paid APC goons running riot here and trying to confuse gullible ones. So, the same rogues that embezzled billions of money won't steal the subsidy money?

They've not done anything to cut down on their extremely extravagant lifestyles but they want poverty ravaged Nigerians to sink deeper into more excruciating poverty.

Wicked souls!

Re: If You're Earning Less Than 400k, You Must Support NLC Strike Now! by DesChyko: 7:21pm On Jun 02, 2023
No, mate. Let's stand against subsidy.

That's the surest way to get our refineries to work because so long as there is a cheaper alternative, there'd be little need to revive them.

Another pointer of this evil is why our closest neighbouring countries are concerned about the removal. They have also been benefitting from this.

Re: If You're Earning Less Than 400k, You Must Support NLC Strike Now! by austinvsb: 7:22pm On Jun 02, 2023
Subsidy cabal have unleashed their pay-per-post online warriors because they don't want to lose their 10 Billion Dollar scam!

Subsidy is gone and gone for good!!! Deal with it.

THIEVES!!!
Re: If You're Earning Less Than 400k, You Must Support NLC Strike Now! by Bobloco: 7:32pm On Jun 02, 2023
Parachoko:
If una like

Make una protest till May 29 2027, subsidy is gone with the last regime.

But Tinubu and his ilks rejected subsidy removal during Goodluck Jonathan regime to the extent of sponsoring protest all over Nigeria.

Re: If You're Earning Less Than 400k, You Must Support NLC Strike Now! by hashtagged(m): 7:32pm On Jun 02, 2023
Ismael97:
I said same thing just a few hours ago. I can no longer cope with the economic realities. Everything is hard. I feel like sleeping and never wake up. Tired of Nigeria issues. Tired of my life, tired of my wife and my sick malnourished baby

I am in your situation too Nigeria is becoming unlovable, but try as much to put your mind and heart on God, this our suffering is only temporary. God's words always and must come to pass.

David since I was born and now I am getting old I have never seen the lord faileth or the righteous begging for bread.

His words would prevail even if it means getting rid of tinubu
Re: If You're Earning Less Than 400k, You Must Support NLC Strike Now! by Ismael97(m): 7:34pm On Jun 02, 2023
hashtagged:

I am in your situation too Nigeria is becoming unlovable, but try as much to put your mind and heart on God, this our suffering is only temporary. God's words always and must come to pass.

David since I was born and now I am getting old I have never seen the lord faileth or the righteous begging for bread.

His words would prevail even if it means getting rid of tinubu

My baby of 7months is sick and malnourished. We can't even afford drugs for him
Re: If You're Earning Less Than 400k, You Must Support NLC Strike Now! by hashtagged(m): 7:43pm On Jun 02, 2023
Ismael97:

My baby of 7months is sick and malnourished. We can't even afford drugs for him

How much is the drugs
Re: If You're Earning Less Than 400k, You Must Support NLC Strike Now! by Ismael97(m): 7:50pm On Jun 02, 2023
hashtagged:

How much is the drugs

Five thousands and three hundred sir
Re: If You're Earning Less Than 400k, You Must Support NLC Strike Now! by MisterBanny(m): 9:46pm On Jun 02, 2023
hashtagged:

How much is the drugs

God bless you for wanting to help the financially disadvantaged at this perilous times. People are going through a lot
Re: If You're Earning Less Than 400k, You Must Support NLC Strike Now! by richie240: 10:15pm On Jun 02, 2023
They must sha drag lagos into their foolishness.
What happened to the ppl u know in anambala, in enugu, in abia, ebonyi and imo? Those wanz are 'living above deficit' abi?

If u want to protest, no problem, just limit it to ur 5 hamlets and any other ss states that want to follow suit.

Limit ur fuulishness there, don't use d opportunity of a 'protest' to destroy another ppl's lives and properties (like u did in 'endsars' protest) only to pretend as if ur region is not part of nigeria by leaving it untouched.

You are warned!
proeast:

Like seriously?

Enough is enough!

Re: If You're Earning Less Than 400k, You Must Support NLC Strike Now! by hybrid77: 10:57pm On Jun 02, 2023
sonature1:

The problem isn't the deficit but the thieves waiting to loot the surpluses while we all suffer to make this huge sacrifice..

What sacrifice is the political class making to be on the same pain threshold..?

Thats the problem..the country is too corrupt to ignore these facts..there are thieves everywhere and most of these excess cass from subsidy will be relooted in a short while.

Re: If You're Earning Less Than 400k, You Must Support NLC Strike Now! by drlateef: 11:01pm On Jun 02, 2023
proeast:

Like seriously?

Enough is enough!

Intelligence is different from wisdom. All wise people believe this madness of subsidy must stop. Unless you are sponsored by the cabal that sabotages our economy, you will never support people feeding fat on us. We have turned to Father Christmas of west Africa. This madness must stop. Palliatives will come in. We will endure the short period of hardship before palliatives come. That’s how to build a nation. No gains without pains.
Re: If You're Earning Less Than 400k, You Must Support NLC Strike Now! by hashtagged(m): 8:12am On Jun 03, 2023
Ismael97:

Five thousands and three hundred sir

Ok send your account number let me send what I have with me
Re: If You're Earning Less Than 400k, You Must Support NLC Strike Now! by Ismael97(m): 8:25am On Jun 03, 2023
hashtagged:

Ok send your account number let me send what I have with me

One-four-eight-seven-five-zero-six-three-seven-nine
JOHN LANEN A.
Access Bank PLC

God bless you Sir
Re: If You're Earning Less Than 400k, You Must Support NLC Strike Now! by proeast(m): 2:52pm On Jun 03, 2023
richie240:
They must sha drag lagos into their foolishness.
What happened to the ppl u know in anambala, in enugu, in abia, ebonyi and imo? Those wanz are 'living above deficit' abi?

If u want to protest, no problem, just limit it to ur 5 hamlets and any other ss states that want to follow suit.

Limit ur fuulishness there, don't use d opportunity of a 'protest' to destroy another ppl's lives and properties (like u did in 'endsars' protest) only to pretend as if ur region is not part of nigeria by leaving it untouched.

You are warned!

Strike and protests will start on Wednesday, if they born you well come outside to make noise and see what will happen to you.

Common sense should have told you that people in Lagos and Abuja are suffering more because of the long distances they commute everyday.

Anuohia werey!

Re: If You're Earning Less Than 400k, You Must Support NLC Strike Now! by Jubrilv(m): 2:55pm On Jun 03, 2023
NLC that will soon be render useless

Asari Dokubo Raises Private “Army” For President Tinubu (Video) / PROFILE: Meet Tinubu’s 19 Additional Ministerial Nominees / Charles Taylor Is To Be Tried In Liberia?

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58