Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,002 members, 7,952,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:52 AM

Germany to Allow Gender and Name Changes Once A Year - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Germany to Allow Gender and Name Changes Once A Year (14743 Views)

Germany To Expel Chad Ambassador, Mariam Ali Moussa, In Tit-for-tat Move / San Francisco To Allow Police 'Killer Robots' (Video) / Germany To Use Firewood, Coal If Russia Cuts Off Gas Supply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Germany to Allow Gender and Name Changes Once A Year by Holiness2100: 12:29pm On Jul 01, 2022
CHANGE YOUR GENDER: The German government plans to allow people to change their gender and first names on demand — as often as once a year

From mid-2023, according to planned legislation in Germany, everyone over the age of 14 will be able to change their gender and first name once a year, the governing parties announced.

https://www.latestly.com/socially/world/new-from-mid-2023-according-to-planned-legislation-in-germany-everyone-over-the-age-of-latest-tweet-by-disclose-tv-3893758.html/amp

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Germany to Allow Gender and Name Changes Once A Year by Fira09(m): 12:29pm On Jul 01, 2022
Madness Law.

Whites countries and their rubbish laws.

80 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Germany to Allow Gender and Name Changes Once A Year by blazingblender(m): 12:34pm On Jul 01, 2022
Can you imagine
The way this countries are giving their citizens freedom to do any how ehh
The thing de taya me
Ndị ara
Ndị ara

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Germany to Allow Gender and Name Changes Once A Year by Righteousness2(m): 12:36pm On Jul 01, 2022
Complete Madness in Germany.
The level of depravity going on in the world today is completely crazy.

The Hearts of the people have been seared to do abominations and Wickedness and to feel good in doing it.

Romans 1:28
And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient

It's worldwide! The days of Noah and Lot are here..

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Germany to Allow Gender and Name Changes Once A Year by Rastaramsey(m): 12:41pm On Jul 01, 2022
Misplaced priorities grin grin cheesy grin

When be say them no get any problem.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Germany to Allow Gender and Name Changes Once A Year by Rastaramsey(m): 12:41pm On Jul 01, 2022
Righteousness2:
Completely Madness in Germany

The end is near ABI grin grin cheesy grin

9 Likes

Re: Germany to Allow Gender and Name Changes Once A Year by Righteousness2(m): 12:45pm On Jul 01, 2022
Rastaramsey:

The end is near ABI grin grin cheesy grin

If at this time of life, you don't know that we are in the Last seconds of the Endtimes, then you need to understand that the host of hell are comfortably seating ontop you.

10 Likes

Re: Germany to Allow Gender and Name Changes Once A Year by Rastaramsey(m): 12:51pm On Jul 01, 2022
Righteousness2:

If at this time of life, you don't know that we are in the Last seconds of the Endtimes, then you need to understand that the host of hell are comfortably seating ontop you.

Abeg shift grin grin

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Germany to Allow Gender and Name Changes Once A Year by tamdun: 1:45pm On Jul 01, 2022
blazingblender:
Can you imagine
The way this countries are giving their citizens freedom to do any how ehh
The thing de taya me
Ndị ara
Ndị ara
That's not freedom but madness

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Germany to Allow Gender and Name Changes Once A Year by IyomUbi: 6:18pm On Jul 01, 2022
That gender people will not be comfortable with it
Re: Germany to Allow Gender and Name Changes Once A Year by oloyedewaris(m): 6:18pm On Jul 01, 2022
Why gender, instead of them to channel their brain and technology to something good

Na LGBTQ dey their head

1 Like

Re: Germany to Allow Gender and Name Changes Once A Year by pepetua(m): 6:18pm On Jul 01, 2022
Good développement
Re: Germany to Allow Gender and Name Changes Once A Year by Scammerr(m): 6:19pm On Jul 01, 2022
alright, next?
Re: Germany to Allow Gender and Name Changes Once A Year by BriskhoffBox: 6:19pm On Jul 01, 2022
Not bad
Re: Germany to Allow Gender and Name Changes Once A Year by smile11s(m): 6:19pm On Jul 01, 2022
Progressive
Re: Germany to Allow Gender and Name Changes Once A Year by donofdons: 6:19pm On Jul 01, 2022
What a wonderful world we live in where a person can change their looks, sex and anything at all.
Re: Germany to Allow Gender and Name Changes Once A Year by Peter532: 6:20pm On Jul 01, 2022
James brown and bobrisky right now

6 Likes

Re: Germany to Allow Gender and Name Changes Once A Year by Ballzproblemm: 6:20pm On Jul 01, 2022
when you don't have problem to solve again this is the result

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Germany to Allow Gender and Name Changes Once A Year by Honoredeblazac: 6:20pm On Jul 01, 2022
Time to Move to Germany. I have always know that I am a woman inside, but some angels mistakenly gave me this long useless rod that won’t stay down. How I wish I have enough money and bravery so that I can chop it down and replace it with a hole.
I don’t want to be a gay person because the Bible forbids that lifestyle, but I easily become a woman as I am in my head

5 Likes

Re: Germany to Allow Gender and Name Changes Once A Year by Holluwhakemmy(f): 6:20pm On Jul 01, 2022
Orisirisi something
Re: Germany to Allow Gender and Name Changes Once A Year by daddytime(m): 6:20pm On Jul 01, 2022
The world can never be as we've always known it, never ever again.

I'd advise my conservative traditional Christians to just learn to live with it while not losing sight of their faith and belief in the most high one because these ones control every aspect of the world as we know it today and they were given that right by design.

Go or rise up against them and get yourself alienated on all fronts.

They control the mainstream media and as well control what you view, see, and consume.

60% of CNN staff I'm sure are LGBTQ...

The surge and loudness in the movement has seen an unprecedented increase in the last 3-5 years with this year being one of the loudest.

Two days ago while at work I needed to get one of the individuals I work with to pick up something so, I had gone into one of the rooms to call his attention. I knocked and immediately opened the door to go in... My dear people, wetin my eye see and ear hear still dey ring for my head as I dey type now....

" no no no....one second please...."was all I was hearing.

When I raise head up...chaiiii.....

See full grown man plug something to electricity chooook am inside nyansh dey pleasure himself....

What to do...i shut the door, shake my head, go siddon one corner begin reason about life.

I can't even judge him or them because there are so much questions about them, me, and life in general begging for answers with none in sight.

So, We just meuvee....

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Germany to Allow Gender and Name Changes Once A Year by tunjijones(m): 6:20pm On Jul 01, 2022
I always imagine what the world will be like in 100 years time. With the technology innovation, country legalizing same sex, people deviating from religion.

The world is changing. I wish I cld be around to see it.

But too bad. I can't.

Anyway I think this will promote crime.

I can commit a crime as babatunde in 2021. By 2022 I wld have turn to Ngozi. Oya make una dey track me nao.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Germany to Allow Gender and Name Changes Once A Year by BabaOfLagos: 6:21pm On Jul 01, 2022
Expected!

The whole world is going hay wire now...

Nothing surprises me anymore...

For those who understands Basketball profits..

See the link below

https://www.nairaland.com/7169675/
Re: Germany to Allow Gender and Name Changes Once A Year by emmykk(m): 6:21pm On Jul 01, 2022
Maybe you don't want some people to know your where about you change the sex and name

2 Likes

Re: Germany to Allow Gender and Name Changes Once A Year by Fmghewzy(m): 6:21pm On Jul 01, 2022
Putin really fall my hand.

Can such nonsense he happening in Ukraine.

A country that gets too comfortable , would find new ways To make themselves uncomfortable.

Imagine being a criminal in Germany right now. grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Germany to Allow Gender and Name Changes Once A Year by Memphitz357: 6:22pm On Jul 01, 2022
The average Caucasian is a very confused and demented human being.

5 Likes

Re: Germany to Allow Gender and Name Changes Once A Year by Earlystar698(m): 6:22pm On Jul 01, 2022
Preacher of doom has like 3 monikers, after becoming op he will switch account and preach with the following account.

1 Like

Re: Germany to Allow Gender and Name Changes Once A Year by xtremeTall(m): 6:23pm On Jul 01, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
when you don't have problem to solve again this is the result
grin
Re: Germany to Allow Gender and Name Changes Once A Year by Vilgax: 6:23pm On Jul 01, 2022
if you think that two genders can accurately define members of a specie as diverse as human beings, you're wrong.

if you're pissed off by this news, keep calm; it simply means you're a virtuous person...

but that's the issue with virtuous people, they don't like people going around creating virtue that's different from theirs.

ohhhh you hate it cause it's "sinful"?
funny how you don't seem to mind the "sinful" society you currently find yourself in...

anyhow we move!
Re: Germany to Allow Gender and Name Changes Once A Year by Administration1: 6:23pm On Jul 01, 2022
Plenty thing they to do for this life, but this country own na
Re: Germany to Allow Gender and Name Changes Once A Year by JoeKing001: 6:23pm On Jul 01, 2022
Seriously?!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Peru Classifies Transgender, Nonbinary And Intersex People As ‘Mentally Ill' / Islamic State Group Claims Responsibility For Uganda Bombings / US Suspends Diplomatic Presence In Afghanistan, Transfers Operations To Doha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.