Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,845 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:00 PM

Germany to Allow Gender and Name Changes Once A Year - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Germany to Allow Gender and Name Changes Once A Year (14576 Views)

Germany To Expel Chad Ambassador, Mariam Ali Moussa, In Tit-for-tat Move / San Francisco To Allow Police 'Killer Robots' (Video) / Germany To Use Firewood, Coal If Russia Cuts Off Gas Supply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Germany to Allow Gender and Name Changes Once A Year by Lewisalexander(m): 6:51am On Jul 02, 2022
Righteousness2:

If at this time of life, you don't know that we are in the Last seconds of the Endtimes, then you need to understand that the host of hell are comfortably seating ontop you.

Shut up... Religious slave
Re: Germany to Allow Gender and Name Changes Once A Year by jaephoenix(m): 8:47am On Jul 02, 2022
Righteousness2:

If at this time of life, you don't know that we are in the Last seconds of the Endtimes, then you need to understand that the host of hell are comfortably seating ontop you.
Nwokem goan sit down. We've been hearing this since 5000 years and we'd still be hearing it 1 million years later
Re: Germany to Allow Gender and Name Changes Once A Year by Adakintroy: 8:57am On Jul 02, 2022
blazingblender:
Can you imagine
The way this countries are giving their citizens freedom to do any how ehh
The thing de taya me
Ndị ara
Ndị ara

No make una no talk rubbish here o...

Them better pass us in everything.
Re: Germany to Allow Gender and Name Changes Once A Year by kumulus(m): 10:10am On Jul 02, 2022
Welcomed development grin
Re: Germany to Allow Gender and Name Changes Once A Year by Tonytonex(m): 4:30pm On Jul 02, 2022
Righteousness2:
Complete Madness in Germany.
The level of depravity going on in the world today is completely crazy.

The Hearts of the people have been seared to do abominations and Wickedness and to feel good in doing it.

[b][/b]

It's worldwide! The days of Noah and Lot are here..

God have mercy on us

1 Like

Re: Germany to Allow Gender and Name Changes Once A Year by newcommer: 1:41pm On Jul 04, 2022
ottersberger:
They are mad, and you are good and righteous. Ok.
So, I will, for the first time, say it as I feel it here.

How many German citizens are in terrorist captivity as we speak?
How many German citizens were kidnapped today by German or foreign terrorists nicknamed bandits?
How many German citizens were killed today by German or foreign terrorists nicknamed bandits?
How many German citizens died avoidable death today because of hunger, poverty, deprivation, and lack of medical care?

How many German citizens applied for asylum in Nigeria?
How many German citizens live in Nigeria as refugees?

Some problems I find with Nigerians are their sense of extremism, religious fanaticism, and self-aggrandizement. Some people who are busy claiming sodom and Gomorrah on Germany and others have been severally rejected for as much as a visitor's visa by the countries they are mouthing off on. Let's be honest, who among you will turn down an opportunity to live in Germany today?. None.

Germany, a country that pays every child born in the country regardless of color, creed, or religion, 210 Euro monthly (N133.350) from day one and increases with every additional sibling is evil?.
A country that pays you that money until age 27 if you remained a student is evil?.

This same country that offers a quality free education at all levels, including foreigners, is evil?. But ASUU is still on strike 5 months after the fact and this is following many other strikes.
This same Germany, where violent crime is almost zero except for the recent Arab Muslim immigrants from Syria who are showing their known true colors, is evil?.

A country that guarantees every citizen self-dignity pursuant to the first article of the country's constitution by providing the cost of accommodation and 399 euros (253.365) for food, pays monthly health insurance costs, and contributes to the person's federal pension fund, Pays Public TV dues and additionally pays for the monthly metro ticket on their behalf is evil?.

Or, 1100 euros (698.500) monthly, pay health insurance costs and contribute to the federal pension fund, Public TV dues, and in addition pays for the monthly metro ticket to secure the life and dignity of every indigent citizen and resident, and pays unemployment benefits to every unemployed citizen and resident until they resume a new position or continue to pay them social welfare benefits after 12 months of unemployment is evil?.

This same Germany that will pay many tens of thousands of euros to train or re-train one citizen and resident to gain a new vocation and skills to make them productive members of their community is evil?.

A country where every citizen and resident has access to quality education, first-rate health care, good and safe roads, food and safe drink water, security of life and property, clean air to breathe (you read that right), a society that is highly literate and educated, and where people are civil even in their personal prejudices, have good housing, and mass public transportation is evil?.

Nigerians disgust me. A confused country of nothing but consumers and sharers. You are mostly unproductive. Our women are numerically closet street workers, and almost every youth is a criminal of some sort or a criminal in waiting. You are too weak and stupid to confront those who daily impoverish you and are ready to do their bidding for a pittance. But you have the audacity to criticize others who are wholly equitable and responsible to their people based on your jaundiced, religious, and poisoned sense of piousness.

Most Nigerians are simply hypocrites. Life is not defined based on how many times you pray in a day or how often you go to church or mosque, or the weight of the fraudulent seed you sowed and the tithe you paid to your pastor, but by the tenets with which you live, which is what defines your character.

What most of you call virtuousness is, in reality, quite the opposite. Our people, among others, are sinful, vicious, deceitful, crooked, and wicked. I dare say that a good number of us have none of the good values we pretend to possess. Do you know how hard it is to find a 13 or 14 years old virgin in Nigeria today?.

So, Germany and how many times they changed their name and whatnot, is not the reason your life is miserable. They did not make your depraved and shameless politicians in whose footsteps you will gladly step if the opportunity beckons, and who have turned you into undignified slaves in your own father's land.

One of you even claimed that the average Caucasian is a very confused and demented human being. Between una and Oyinbo, who behaves demented and confused, abi how pesin go dey curse themself by themself?

Nigeria is richly endowed with gay men and women. Because they do not yet have the effrontery to publicly come out of the closet does in no way mean that our society is bereft of this nature's fait accompli. We are a nation of criminal pedophiles, both private and official, veiled around religion.

I will not stand idly and watch a country that invested a better part of 150 million naira. Yes, you read that right. Over 150 million naira by my last count, in training me to become a professional in my field being pissed on by people who have no balls to confront even their thieving local government chairperson. Nigeria will never do that for me, just as the useless country has done nothing for you.

So, we are better served as a people to get our priorities right. The religion, fake morals, and shameless hypocrisies that are the life of an average citizen of this country will continue to lead the people to stagnation and more suffering, and only God knows what is next.

If Nigeria were to become a functional country such as Germany, 80 percent of your pastor's prayer points will become obsolete in a heartbeat.

And by the way, I am highly Obidient.
Vote Peter Obi for president in 2023.

This is a comment. Good one.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Putin Warns Of Problems With Finland After West "Dragged It Into NATO" / Israel’s Netanyahu Rebuffs US Plea To Halt Rafah Offensive. / Ukraine Will Outlive Vladimir Putin - Blinken

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.