Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,302 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:01 PM

Tinubu Goons Are Getting More Desperate Now - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Goons Are Getting More Desperate Now (466 Views)

Tinubu Goons Are Funny / See How Tinubu Was Embarrassed (Photos) / 2019: Akpabio Gets More Desperate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu Goons Are Getting More Desperate Now by AmehTsaev: 2:03pm On Jul 01, 2022
Right now they are going all out with everything they've got to tarnish Obi's image and it's both comic as much as scary to see how many of them are getting busted all over the social media pretending to be Obi supporters with fake accounts, much credit to the Obidients they've been very diligent and tenacious in busting these Tinubu pathetic criminals who are now playing very dirty.

Let it be on record that the person who started the ridiculous idea of using Obi's pictures to campaign with Muslim praying mats was just busted once again and he turned out to be another Tinubu useless supporter, now the idiot is trending all over twitter for the wrong reasons.

The question remains, if Obi is an online twitter president as they've mockingly claimed, and if has no structure to win the presidential election...why then are Tinubu minions so desperate to demarket Obi? I thought PDP and not Labor party was their main opposition?

They've tried everything in their arsenal of dirty propaganda to demarket Obi including stirring up ethnic sentiments by gaslighting other Nigerians to see Obi as an IPOB agenda, when they've seen that tactics has failed miserably, they are now creating burner accounts to launch another campaign of falsehoods against Obi...

These people are pathetic walahi grin gringrin

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Goons Are Getting More Desperate Now by otipoju(m): 5:23pm On Jul 01, 2022
Imagine promoting a candidate that has nothing tangible to show as achievements other than sleaze and violence.

Atiku and Tinubu are not just it at all.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Goons Are Getting More Desperate Now by Rekhina(f): 5:32pm On Jul 01, 2022
AmehTsaev:
Right now they are going all out with everything they've got to tarnish Obi's image and it's both comic as much as scary to see how many of them are getting busted all over the social media pretending to be Obi supporters with fake accounts, much credit to the Obidients they've been very diligent and tenacious in busting these Tinubu pathetic criminals who are now playing very dirty.

Let it be on record that the person who started the ridiculous idea of using Obi's pictures to campaign with Muslim praying mats was just busted once again and he turned out to be another Tinubu useless supporter, now the idiot is trending all over twitter for the wrong reasons.

The question remains, if Obi is an online twitter president as they've mockingly claimed, and if has no structure to win the presidential election...why then are Tinubu minions so desperate to demarket Obi? I thought PDP and not Labor party was their main opposition?

They've tried everything in their arsenal of dirty propaganda to demarket Obi including stirring up ethnic sentiments by gaslighting other Nigerians to see Obi as an IPOB agenda, when they've seen that tactics has failed miserably, they are now creating burner accounts to launch another campaign of falsehoods against Obi...

These people are pathetic walahi grin gringrin
screenshot it for us to see will u?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Goons Are Getting More Desperate Now by Alao046(m): 5:43pm On Jul 01, 2022
You people bark too much.
Awon werey Obituarist.
Re: Tinubu Goons Are Getting More Desperate Now by XerXers: 5:46pm On Jul 01, 2022
Tinubu's urchins made Obi popular

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Goons Are Getting More Desperate Now by Factcheck0001: 5:53pm On Jul 01, 2022
Rekhina:
screenshot it for us to see will u?
he will never
I don’t have anything against peter obi but I will never vote him cos of his irresponsible supporters

When things go their way they claim it but once they make mistakes they blame others
They are highly irresponsible

Just imagine they ain’t blaming anyone now once their campaign is accepted but just let anything go wrong n they will start blaming everyone except themselves

I have never seen a large set of people who doesn’t believe they can make mistake

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Goons Are Getting More Desperate Now by Yibo(m): 6:02pm On Jul 01, 2022
Peter Pandora Obituary is a thief

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Goons Are Getting More Desperate Now by Rekhina(f): 6:52pm On Jul 01, 2022
Factcheck0001:
he will never
I don’t have anything against peter obi but I will never vote him cos of his irresponsible supporters

When things go their way they claim it but once they make mistakes they blame others

Just imagine they ain’t blaming anyone now once their campaign is accepted but just let anything go wrong n they will start blaming everyone except themselves

I have never seen a large set of people who doesn’t believe they can make mistake

buhari supporters did worst than this and u tinubu supporters are demons compared to obi supporters because it takes a demon to support tinubu and APC

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Goons Are Getting More Desperate Now by bishopkay: 11:17pm On Jul 01, 2022
Factcheck0001:
he will never

Firstly you are not a Peter Obi supporter. You support tinubu so stop disguising. Then if I remember, you BMC people have been the most useless group of supporters ever witnessed on the Nigerian internet.

But here you are trying to disguise, to ask people not to vote for Peter Obi because his supporters won't let you vile bunch breath or cast aspersions and lies on him. Go fvvcck yourself in all your holes, with all pleasure. Mad fellow

(1) (Reply)

Interesting Question That Was Asked On Twitter / Facebook User, Predicted Peter Obi & Datti Ahamed Ticket In 2020 / APC Clowns Are Mocking LP In Osun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.