Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,386 members, 7,815,822 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:54 PM

Is It True Obi To Make Nnmadi Kanu Defence Minister??? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is It True Obi To Make Nnmadi Kanu Defence Minister??? (1774 Views)

Listen To What Ezenwanyi (queen Of The Coast) Said About Nnmadi Kanu (video) / Obi Of Onitsha Joins In Support Of Nnmadi Kanu / Biafra: IPOB Gives Reason Why They Sack Nnmadi Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It True Obi To Make Nnmadi Kanu Defence Minister??? by Nobody: 7:50am On Jul 02, 2022
KnowAll:
I hope it is a rumour oh embarassed according to d reliable source Obi was said he admire his courage even in d face of intimidation. No be me talk am, I just hope it is a rumour.

Only Urchins will have such a delusional reliable source.

1 Like

Re: Is It True Obi To Make Nnmadi Kanu Defence Minister??? by KnowAll(m): 9:09am On Jul 02, 2022
Only Urchins will have such a delusional reliable source.

I am only passing a message, let’s hope it is not true, because that Nnmadi Kanu if he becomes Defence Minister Fulani don enter trouble be that.
Re: Is It True Obi To Make Nnmadi Kanu Defence Minister??? by IamWonderful: 11:09am On Jul 02, 2022
ObosiUkwalla:

Since you Soo much love obituary, henceforth, obituaries shall be your portion and the portion of your family members.
Continue heaping curses on yourself and family members, GOD has promise honour your utterances for you, enjoy your stupidity

Re: Is It True Obi To Make Nnmadi Kanu Defence Minister??? by ObosiUkwalla: 11:27am On Jul 02, 2022
IamWonderful:
Continue heaping curses on yourself and family members, GOD has promise honour your utterances for you, enjoy your stupidity

Clown, you can't run away from it. It will surely be upon your household since you Soo much love OBITUARY.
Re: Is It True Obi To Make Nnmadi Kanu Defence Minister??? by IamWonderful: 11:31am On Jul 02, 2022
ObosiUkwalla:

Clown, you can't run away from it. It will surely be upon your household since you Soo much love OBITUARY.
Sluggard, it is not about running, it about attraction and yiur utterances, if you know better than Almighty GOD, you have made your utterances known to him, HE will surely fulfil for you and your family according to your declaration, enjoy it

Re: Is It True Obi To Make Nnmadi Kanu Defence Minister??? by ObosiUkwalla: 11:36am On Jul 02, 2022
IamWonderful:
Sluggard, it is not about running, it about attraction and yiur utterances, if you know better than Almighty GOD, you have made your utterances known to him, HE will surely fulfil for you and your family according to your declaration, enjoy it

Be deceiving yourself with bible verses. You only know it works coz u will be getting a taste of your medicine. Go and write it down, u can't escape what I have cursed you with. Henceforth, you will know how to behave yourself when the numbers starts counting
Re: Is It True Obi To Make Nnmadi Kanu Defence Minister??? by NaijaRoyalty(m): 11:36am On Jul 02, 2022
Who are this fool
Re: Is It True Obi To Make Nnmadi Kanu Defence Minister??? by IamWonderful: 11:42am On Jul 02, 2022
ObosiUkwalla:

Be deceiving yourself with bible verses. You only know it works coz u will be getting a taste of your medicine. Go and write it down, u can't escape what I have cursed you with. Henceforth, you will know how to behave yourself when the numbers starts counting
Shut up, boy, you didnt create me nor did you create the heavens and the earth, Almighty GOD declare to do to according to your confessions and you think HE will change it for your sentiment and foolishness, common snap out of your delusion, know what you are getting into before opening your mouth

Re: Is It True Obi To Make Nnmadi Kanu Defence Minister??? by Achilles881: 11:45am On Jul 02, 2022
The battle for the soul of Nigeria is real, the country is under demonic control of occult men and they have vowed never to relinquish it until it dies, this horrendous villains have now turned their eyes towards the only hope of the country's youth, they have vowed to bring him down, since he has no stain, the onus is to manufacture allegation upon allegation, propaganda upon propaganda, the aim is to confuse the youth until they make that ultimate mistake of voting for the demonic drug Lord, then the nation will be enslaved, and implosion follows, this have been seen by the great seers but the foolish will laugh, they think the still have time, that they'll continue doing the same thing and get different result, but those of them who'll survive the implosion, will remember the selfish, tribalistic and hateful roles the played in destroying a once thriving and prosperous nation, in their ruins they will lament " what have we done to ourselves, for filthy lucre, we have betrayed our fathers and buried our children, oh!! What have we done" they will Cry in desolation.
Re: Is It True Obi To Make Nnmadi Kanu Defence Minister??? by ObosiUkwalla: 1:55pm On Jul 02, 2022
IamWonderful:

Boy, remember this my moniker. When they start announcing obituaries in ur family, call on to me, I will be the only one to reverse that curse if I Soo wish. I will teach you how not to mess with anyone you see - both online and offline
Re: Is It True Obi To Make Nnmadi Kanu Defence Minister??? by Ifearnoevil: 2:24pm On Jul 02, 2022
So the moderators on my this forum still allowed this fake news to remain shocked
Re: Is It True Obi To Make Nnmadi Kanu Defence Minister??? by Christistruth00: 2:36pm On Jul 02, 2022
Does this mean Nigerians are no longer Zoo Animals or does it mean Zoo Animals are supposed to vote for Peter Obi Which one is it ?
Re: Is It True Obi To Make Nnmadi Kanu Defence Minister??? by KnowAll(m): 3:14pm On Jul 02, 2022
Christistruth00:

Does this mean Nigerians are no longer Zoo Animals or does it mean Zoo Animals are supposed to vote for Peter Obi Which one is it ?

No wonder PO got 3rd class when he admires a bigot like Nnmadi Kanu.

1 Like

Re: Is It True Obi To Make Nnmadi Kanu Defence Minister??? by IamWonderful: 4:52pm On Jul 02, 2022
ObosiUkwalla:

Boy, remember this my moniker. When they start announcing obituaries in ur family, call on to me, I will be the only one to reverse that curse if I Soo wish. I will teach you how not to mess with anyone you see - both online and offline
I have said and GOD has confirmed it, as you have proclaimed that death will never cease in your family, so shall it be, it is utterances, it is your declaration, it your life, it is your family, unless GOD is dead or He has changed position but as for me and my family Psalms 118:17 I shall not die, but live, and declare the works of the LORD. is our portion,

Re: Is It True Obi To Make Nnmadi Kanu Defence Minister??? by ObosiUkwalla: 4:57pm On Jul 02, 2022
IamWonderful:
I have said and GOD has confirmed it, as you have proclaimed that death will never cease in your family, so shall it be, it is utterances, it is your declaration, it your life, it is your family, unless GOD is dead or He has changed position but as for me and my family Psalms 118:17 I shall not die, but live, and declare the works of the LORD. is our portion,

Evil being quoting the bible. Have nothing more to tell you
Re: Is It True Obi To Make Nnmadi Kanu Defence Minister??? by ObosiUkwalla: 4:59pm On Jul 02, 2022
Christistruth00:

Does it also mean that someone who doesn't believe in Nigeria should be voted to become a president of a country he never believed in??

Re: Is It True Obi To Make Nnmadi Kanu Defence Minister??? by Christistruth00: 5:47pm On Jul 02, 2022
ObosiUkwalla:

Does it also mean that someone who doesn't believe in Nigeria should be voted to become a president of a country he never believed in??

Are Nigerians Zoo Animals or not ?

Didn’t Ojukwu the Biafran Leader contest for Nigerian Presidency ?
Re: Is It True Obi To Make Nnmadi Kanu Defence Minister??? by ObosiUkwalla: 5:57pm On Jul 02, 2022
Christistruth00:

Are Nigerians Zoo Animals or not ?

Didn’t Ojukwu the Biafran Leader contest for Nigerian Presidency ?

Off point. Stop being clever by half
Re: Is It True Obi To Make Nnmadi Kanu Defence Minister??? by KnowAll(m): 10:34am On Jul 03, 2022
So Obi’s son step on Nigerian flag, ok no wonder PO is considering Nnamadi Kanu as Defence Minister.
Re: Is It True Obi To Make Nnmadi Kanu Defence Minister??? by KnowAll(m): 10:36am On Jul 03, 2022
Re: Is It True Obi To Make Nnmadi Kanu Defence Minister??? by EfonAlaaye2023(m): 10:38am On Jul 03, 2022
igbo have planned with PO, though the tiny lair can't win but I can't imagine what will befall Nigeria if he wins, it means IPOB terrorist will have a field day as Bandit grow under Buhari because of his apologetic to his ethnicity who are the dominance of Bandit criminality across all Nigeria states
Re: Is It True Obi To Make Nnmadi Kanu Defence Minister??? by KnowAll(m): 11:42am On Jul 09, 2022
Looks like this appointment is a settled matter. With radio Biafra supporting d Obidient movement. But they seem to be confused, is their man going to be d President of Nigeria or Biafra.
Re: Is It True Obi To Make Nnmadi Kanu Defence Minister??? by KnowAll(m): 10:54am On Sep 15, 2023
We thank God Obi did not make it . No one predict that lunatic kanu.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Are Agbadorites Sharing Edited Photos Of Tinubu / Tinubu A Regional Candidate Thisday Polls, Non-existent In SE & SS / Breaking: G5 Governors Adopts Peter Obi, The Labour Party Presidential Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.