Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,976 members, 7,952,939 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:48 AM

Bank's MD's ''Prayer'' (Curse) On Non-Performing Staff - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Bank's MD's ''Prayer'' (Curse) On Non-Performing Staff (8001 Views)

His Employer (MD) Sent Him A Link To Apply For Another Job. / Ikeazor Appointed Keystone Bank MD/CEO / Access Bank Md Aigboje Aig-imoukhuede Curses Staff For Not Opening Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bank's MD's ''Prayer'' (Curse) On Non-Performing Staff by bumzzy(f): 5:14pm On Jul 25, 2011
OPERATION JUST CAUSE: THE CHEETAHS, THE SNAILS & THE STONES

''I have not commented on this memo since it was sent out because I wanted to take detailed notes of those that operate under the ‘anointing of the snail’. Clearly there must be something fundamentally flawed in the capacity, commitment and character of a member of staff who has opened one or zero accounts since we commenced Just Cause.

It shall not be well with them with effect from Friday 29th July 2011.''

all in a bid to survive, bankers get seriously unserious targets but also curses as bonus. Is this cursing legal??
Re: Bank's MD's ''Prayer'' (Curse) On Non-Performing Staff by AjanleKoko: 5:20pm On Jul 25, 2011
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Which bank is this?
Na wa for Naija sha!
Re: Bank's MD's ''Prayer'' (Curse) On Non-Performing Staff by tollu: 6:34pm On Jul 25, 2011
bumzzy:

OPERATION JUST CAUSE: THE CHEETAHS, THE SNAILS & THE STONES

''I have not commented on this memo since it was sent out because I wanted to take detailed notes of those that operate under the ‘anointing of the snail’. Clearly there must be something fundamentally flawed in the capacity, commitment and character of a member of staff who has opened one or zero accounts since we commenced Just Cause.

It shall not be well with them with effect from Friday 29th July 2011.''

all in a bid to survive, bankers get seriously unserious targets but also curses as bonus. Is this cursing legal??

Oga e wo ntepe

The quoted 'curse' sounds more like a threat to me and I doubt placing a curse on subordinates is illegal though.
The name of the project is hilarious! Operation Just Cause indeed.

What about those who operate under the anointing of the stone?
Bumzzy, this one that you have just one post, come back n respond to our questions biko.
Re: Bank's MD's ''Prayer'' (Curse) On Non-Performing Staff by obowunmi(m): 8:10pm On Jul 25, 2011
This kinda rubbish, can only be sent in naija. Its illegal --- what kinda nonsense. Its also non-professional.
Re: Bank's MD's ''Prayer'' (Curse) On Non-Performing Staff by Nobody: 11:52pm On Jul 25, 2011
What bank md is dis pls?
Re: Bank's MD's ''Prayer'' (Curse) On Non-Performing Staff by DisGuy: 1:35am On Jul 26, 2011
Na Wa o

But I like the way this sort of rubbish never make it into the news with the name of the bank and MD included, it's almost as if employees are under oath
Re: Bank's MD's ''Prayer'' (Curse) On Non-Performing Staff by bumzzy(f): 9:48am On Jul 26, 2011
Lol, it's a bank that suddenly wants to grow the largest retail customer base overnight, i am sure some of you would have already been handed an account opening form or you will soon be given one, The MD is a young and am not sure he's ok upstairs guy. A new generation bank that is almost impossible to work in and they have the highest staff turn over in the industry wink wink wink very accessable bank
Re: Bank's MD's ''Prayer'' (Curse) On Non-Performing Staff by mbulela: 10:27am On Jul 26, 2011
^^^^
manager wey dey win award left,right and center.
i am sure yo uare a hater grin
Re: Bank's MD's ''Prayer'' (Curse) On Non-Performing Staff by AjanleKoko: 10:30am On Jul 26, 2011
mbulela:

^^^^
manager wey dey win award left,right and center.
i am sure yo uare a hater grin

I take it you're just being sarcastic.
Everybody dey win award for Naija. In my company, we win awards every year. If City People no give, Global Excellence will. As long as you can drop.

If it's Access, then I'm not surprised. Heard things about the guys.
Re: Bank's MD's ''Prayer'' (Curse) On Non-Performing Staff by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jul 26, 2011
AjanleKoko:

Everybody dey win award for Naija. In my company, we win awards every year. If City People no give, Global Excellence will. As long as you can drop.

na so e be o

when i was being recruited by my company, i swallowed the website with ail the awards bs

years later , when This Day and co were firing banks with awards right left and center, i just laughed
Re: Bank's MD's ''Prayer'' (Curse) On Non-Performing Staff by freezy(m): 9:12am On Jul 27, 2011
bumzzy:

Lol, it's a bank that suddenly wants to grow the largest retail customer base overnight, i am sure some of you would have already been handed an account opening form or you will soon be given one, The MD is a young and am not sure he's ok upstairs guy. A new generation bank that is almost impossible to work in and they have the highest staff turn over in the industry wink wink wink very accessable bank

That sounds very much like Aig or Herbert.

Its stuff they can do.

Those guys are a bunch of crazy peeps
Re: Bank's MD's ''Prayer'' (Curse) On Non-Performing Staff by freezy(m): 9:21am On Jul 27, 2011
Ajanlekoko,

Why don't you allow this make front page? We'll mos def have lots of reactions and at the same time monitor what happens on the 29th of July! cheesy
Re: Bank's MD's ''Prayer'' (Curse) On Non-Performing Staff by mbulela: 9:42am On Jul 27, 2011
AjanleKoko:

I take it you're just being sarcastic.

If it's Access,
then I'm not surprised. Heard things about the guys.

Na libel o!
i will sue on their behalf.
you think you can stay online and tarnish hard earned reputation of hard working,ambitious and God fearing business role models?
you will hear from us.
We will get you.
Re: Bank's MD's ''Prayer'' (Curse) On Non-Performing Staff by freezy(m): 9:48am On Jul 27, 2011
^^^^^

You gat jokes! grin grin grin
Re: Bank's MD's ''Prayer'' (Curse) On Non-Performing Staff by mbulela: 11:47am On Jul 27, 2011
freezy:

^^^^^

You gat jokes! grin grin grin
sounds like a joke?
i am just waiting for him to acknowledge or better still delete the comment within 24hrs,else he will be served papers before the end of the week.
You just can't tarnish image that has been built up over decades like that.
These men are epitome of decency,professionalism,Godliness and everything good in the Nigerian business society.

freezy:

That sounds very much like Aig or Herbert.

Its stuff they can do.

Those guys are a bunch of crazy peeps
you will be next.
you have been warned.
Re: Bank's MD's ''Prayer'' (Curse) On Non-Performing Staff by freezy(m): 12:05pm On Jul 27, 2011
^^^^
LWKM here o!
You sure gat jokes!

Sources just confirmed it was Aigboje Aig-Imokhuede himself. . . cheesy
And I hear he is doing all that can be done to round up whoever was responsible for this shyte hitting Nairaland shocked
So, are the writ of summons coming up anytime soon? undecided
I'll suggest you include a subpoena tongue

LOLOL!
Re: Bank's MD's ''Prayer'' (Curse) On Non-Performing Staff by mbulela: 2:12pm On Jul 27, 2011
^^^
just wait and see.
Re: Bank's MD's ''Prayer'' (Curse) On Non-Performing Staff by tollu: 3:00pm On Jul 27, 2011
^^^
Are you for real?

You gat jokes.

Please operate under the anointing of the cheetah and let's see what you got.
Thank you.
Re: Bank's MD's ''Prayer'' (Curse) On Non-Performing Staff by mbulela: 4:04pm On Jul 27, 2011
i already have that anointing.
we are just waiting for the major culprit to log on and delete or defend his comment.
until then,the Cheetah anointing will wait.
Re: Bank's MD's ''Prayer'' (Curse) On Non-Performing Staff by freezy(m): 4:07pm On Jul 27, 2011
^^^^^

Yaaaaaawn! (2x)
Re: Bank's MD's ''Prayer'' (Curse) On Non-Performing Staff by Finecat(m): 4:09pm On Jul 27, 2011
mbulela:

i already have that anointing.
we are just waiting for the major culprit to log on and delete or defend his comment.
until then,the Cheetah anointing will wait.

It's Aigboje Aig-Imokhuede And i posted the thing with my other profile, Now sue me, Useless Lawyer. ha ha ha ha i wan die of Laughter.
Re: Bank's MD's ''Prayer'' (Curse) On Non-Performing Staff by dmango: 10:49pm On Jul 27, 2011
Na waa o !. Why una wan kill Aigboje now ?, the man don cool down o. He sent the last portion of that mail in anger. E no easy to run business for this naija now ?, whether we like am or not, na the man dey pay person salary oooo. No do no do,we know about workers' rights and all that , but make una chill abeg, abeg, na beg I dey beg

The Bros even land office today share Daily Devotional for all man wey dey interested. Abeg make we close this chapter, nobody is above mistake abeg.
Re: Bank's MD's ''Prayer'' (Curse) On Non-Performing Staff by DisGuy: 11:07pm On Jul 27, 2011
dmango:

Na waa o !. Why una wan kill Aigboje now ?, the man don cool down o. He sent the last portion of that mail in anger. E no easy to run business for this naija now ?, whether we like am or not, na the man dey pay person salary oooo. No do no do,we know about workers' rights and all that , but make una chill abeg, abeg, na beg I dey beg

The Bros even land office today share Daily Devotional for all man wey dey interested. Abeg make we close this chapter, nobody is above mistake abeg.

Why dangote, Agbaje, etc no dey email curse

I still like the way these religious people quickly turn to religion, they curse from religion, then bless from religion

hope him no sack all man wey no dey interested in daily devotion

taraba state makes it compulsory for all civil servant to pray b4 work, same with Jimoh ibrahim whats that about
Re: Bank's MD's ''Prayer'' (Curse) On Non-Performing Staff by Nobody: 5:49am On Jul 28, 2011
dmango:

access corporate comms in the house cheesy cheesy
Re: Bank's MD's ''Prayer'' (Curse) On Non-Performing Staff by mbulela: 8:49am On Jul 28, 2011
dmango:

him no share reach Erastus and Cecelia Ibru.
Those ones get anointing of the Cheetah for their itching fingers.
Re: Bank's MD's ''Prayer'' (Curse) On Non-Performing Staff by AjanleKoko: 9:14am On Jul 28, 2011
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

dmango:

If he can't run a business with dignity and respect for others, he should close it down, fire everybody, and retire to his village.
Whatever happened to 'dear all, we are not meeting our targets, I will have to lay off everybody who hasn't met their target', abi? Why does it have to be uncouth language?

People will get jobs, irrespective of his participation in the nation's economy. He's also there to get his share, or is he running an orphanage?
Not every CEO in Nigeria is cussing out their staff, in this same Naija, whatever y'all might think. angry

. . . so he reads Nairaland?
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Bank's MD's ''Prayer'' (Curse) On Non-Performing Staff by mbulela: 9:27am On Jul 28, 2011
AjanleKoko:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

If he can't run a business with dignity and respect for others, he should close it down, fire everybody, and retire to his village.
Whatever happened to 'dear all, we are not meeting our targets, I will have to lay off everybody who hasn't met their target', abi? Why does it have to be uncouth language?

People will get jobs, irrespective of his participation in the nation's economy. He's also there to get his share, or is he running an orphanage?
Not every CEO in Nigeria is cussing out their staff, in this same Naija, whatever y'all might think. angry

. . . so he reads Nairaland?
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
that is a role model you are talking about and a recipient of several awards in recognition of his hardwork,ambition,drive and all round success as one of Africa's finest.
Re: Bank's MD's ''Prayer'' (Curse) On Non-Performing Staff by mbulela: 9:31am On Jul 28, 2011
oyb:

access corporate comms in the house cheesy cheesy
him no even pretend by posting a few things in the sports,romance and even politics section before defending the crown prince of Nigerian banking.
Re: Bank's MD's ''Prayer'' (Curse) On Non-Performing Staff by freezy(m): 9:55am On Jul 28, 2011
mbulela:

him no even pretend by posting a few things in the sports,romance and even politics section before defending the crown prince of Nigerian banking.

Crown Gini?
Crown Prince my black, hairy behind angry angry
So, that is how a crown prince should address the workforce that brought his institution thus far? undecided
Why did he not do it all by himself? He prolly woulda gotten better results, yeh?
As for that dude who says he pays salaries promptly, there are thousands of other institutions who pay salaries promptly without the henchman invoking curses.
Niggas Puleeaase angry
Re: Bank's MD's ''Prayer'' (Curse) On Non-Performing Staff by freezy(m): 9:58am On Jul 28, 2011
Only in Naija.
God knows that if that was done in the UK, peeps would have been overjoyed he made such statements.
The compensations for emotional trauma alone would bankrupt his so called company.
Arrant nonsense. angry angry
Re: Bank's MD's ''Prayer'' (Curse) On Non-Performing Staff by agitator: 10:16am On Jul 28, 2011
Christian banking in action or abi na secular banking? grin grin grin grin
Re: Bank's MD's ''Prayer'' (Curse) On Non-Performing Staff by keeeem: 10:54am On Jul 28, 2011
This is the kind of thing that happens when you put square pegs in round holes and make someone in the mind of SLS a Central bank governor.

The genesis of this was that Aig wanted to meet up requirements on settlement bank which is that they must meet up on a number of accounts. So he is desperate to be retained as a settlement bank in case fraudulent buying of Intercontinental bank fails (which will definitely happen by the grace of God).

This is part 1. I know part 2 will still follow. I laugh in swahili

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Management Professional Exam Is Ideal To Start With As A Banker? / NSITF Begins Aggressive Enforcement Of Employees’ Compensation Scheme / Why ‘can I Sue My Employer?’ Is Often The Wrong Question

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.